Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Where’d that artwork come from?
    I found it on Reddit not getting much attention, I think it was posted before the name was revealed through the JS file though

Guess I better give this one a better look then.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Wow Dragonflight in the Wow website code is pretty close to a slam dunk as far as the title goes. That photo is the cherry on top

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post

yooooooo

Ineresting for sure, but if this is the case, it could mean some ret cons are in order, since According to cata, they have no powers left, arnt immortal anymore and in soem cases have lost the ablity to breed. I mean Alex herself, is out of Consorts And speaking of Alex, she looks pretty nice in the artwork, good to see her kitted up and looking more then a Amazon then a Bikini model

I'm not convinced on the image, nor on the content of this "leak". The name seems like it's real.
    But Dalaran as city hub ... a third time? A dragon knight class plus a dragonsworn skin for shaman?
    I don't know, I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmatt110 View Post
    Possible logo/artwork for Dragonflight

i. imgur.com / 8gDXTep.jpg
    Where'd you come across this, anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm not convinced on the image, nor on the content of this "leak". The name seems like it's real.
    But Dalaran as city hub ... a third time? A dragon knight class plus a dragonsworn skin for shaman?
    I don't know, I'm not buying it.
    That one threw me off as well. I don't see the point?
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Guy was wrong about the timing of the announcements though.
    There’s a chance, like with shadowlands, that people just took a shot in the dark on the title and got it right without actually knowing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    So, erm, looking like this might be the one.
    I don't think this one is it, but they probably got lucky with the title

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Dragon based expansion so needs more dragon things I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    There’s a chance, like with shadowlands, that people just took a shot in the dark on the title and got it right without actually knowing anything.
    Yeah, looking back at the Shadowlands leaks, there were probably 10+ or so 'leaks' titled shadowlands, and nothing was right until the day before/of where the Kyrian/Bastion image leaked from blizzcon setup, and we also got that Bolvar image

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Yeah, I mean classes are made to be and feel distinct. I guess one is a melee tank and the other is dps/healing, but it still seems to fulfil basically the same fantasy.

Announcement timings & delays change all the time, literally can change from 3 days before the announcement to months later.

So its red Sylvanas turn to turn insane?

Yeah this is what I think as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Yeah this is what I think as well.
    You guys new to game development? Delays happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Announcement timings & delays change all the time, literally can change from 3 days before the announcement to months later.
    I suppose, but to miss it by 2 months (and before the raid/ending cinematics)? I honestly think it’s more likely this guy just randomly got the name right. Some of these features seem pretty ‘wild west’.

Not saying it’s not “the leak”, just that I remain skeptical beyond the title (GG btw).
    Last edited by Villager720; 2022-04-03 at 12:32 AM.

I suppose, but to miss it by 2 months? I honestly think it’s more likely this guy just randomly got the name right. Some of these features seem pretty ‘wild west’.

Not saying it’s not “the leak”, just that I remain skeptical beyond the title (GG btw).
    How is that surprising? They delayed WoW & other game announcements before when they shifted Blizzcon to digital from November to February back in 2020.

Also what is the point to announce an expansion in February 2022 and release it in August 2023? So delaying it a few months is in their best interest if they decided to have a long gap before release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deventh gonna be the biggest Champ on MMOChamp for the next little while haha
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromatus View Post
    TLDR
    Main enemy is Chromatus, though lots of minor stories all about.
    6 disconnected zones (2 of them being revamps).
    4 new micro classes (1 spec each) instead of one full new class.
    Class ‘skins’ for some preexisting classes.
    Player housing.
    Carpenter and Logger professions.
    Dalaran capitol city.
    No level cap increase.
    no level cap ... so I'll not buy it ... good luck and have fun <3

at start they removed trees, next was reforge after that was master loot now "we will remove levels" ... cu in next expansion after dragonflight ... or probably no because they will remove content too...