Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    No need to show her nipples, but there wasn't any reason to put a midriff on either after having the jailer walk around like that all expansion, or thrall the one before that. It does look pretty tasteful so I don't mind, just find it a bit "problematic"
    well honestly showing the midriff just feels like fanservice,thats a part you would wanna cover and have protected....the jailor doesnt need to hide it as hes basicaly a god

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well honestly showing the midriff just feels like fanservice,thats a part you would wanna cover and have protected....the jailor doesnt need to hide it as hes basicaly a god
    Fanservice is a good thing. If they do it with males, females should also get it.

Good, because the age of mortals sucked. Look what they've done to Azeroth. Sure, they saved her, while committing genocide on one another and waging dumb wars. Bring back the dragons.

It should be called Return of the Aspects.

You're welcome!

So... Do you guys think that Kalecgos will finally get an HD model?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    Fanservice is a good thing. If they do it with males, females should also get it.
    Wouldn't that be her existing model though?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Wouldn't that be her existing model though?
    Yes. But with it being HD.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol thrown in to draw some attention away from FFXIV I guess. Not really too fussed. Doubt the leak of the same name means anything.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

According to twitter it's only fanservice if it's female.
    With males it's male power fantasy.
    This is a wonderful world we live in, right?

The expac will very likely be terrible, but at least the CGI cinematic will be glorious if it features dragons

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    According to twitter it's only fanservice if it's female.
    With males it's male power fantasy.
    This is a wonderful world we live in, right?
    I either want to go to Cyberpunk 2077 levels of fanservice, or go back to early 2,000's anime fanservice. I hate all of this milquetoast selective censorship.

The carpentry thing sounds like a good money maker, though.
    Last edited by Darth Vowrawn; 2022-04-03 at 06:08 AM.

You know what bothers me with the name and the leaked artwork?

First of all, it's called Dragonflight. singular! Why is it not Dragonflights?
    Secondly, the artwork. I don't know if it's just me, but the dragon as well as the humanoid form both look strangely purple while there is a clearly red item on the table. I've heard ppl say that humanoid form would be alextrasza but I doubt that.

Remember the uncorrupted voidwing mount? If I had to guess that picture shows the leader of the voidwings, the 7th (?) Dragonflight (red, green, blue, black, bronze, infinite already existing), which is a 'newly found' flight because they've never been messing around outside of the dragon isles. It'll make the name (as it only mentions 1 flight) be a good fit if that was the case.

Why on earth would they name it dragonflight .. as in fucking singular? At least make it plural or is there only one single flight now? How fucking boring would that be? Or is dragonflight supposed be the flight of the dragons, as in something like a mating/migratory season? /rofl

Ah well, besides the retarded name, dragons certainly make for some solid fantasy (if used right, so no hope there..). The age of mortals was probably Metzen's biggest blunder next to writing Thrall a boring mail-order orc bride, because all they did was write the dragons out only to constantly fall back on them for another McGuffin anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Remember the uncorrupted voidwing mount? If I had to guess that picture shows the leader of the voidwings, the 7th (?) Dragonflight (red, green, blue, black, bronze, infinite already existing), which is a 'newly found' flight because they've never been messing around outside of the dragon isles. It'll make the name (as it only mentions 1 flight) be a good fit if that was the case.
    If you already count the infinites then you may as well count the twilight/chromatic ones as well. For for some reason another one keeps popping up whenever Blizzard wants us to kill a dragon despite them have been extinct 10 times over.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Choose one of the five covenants dragonflights, a meaningful choice for your character, and raise your renown fame within your dragonflight. This is a one-time decision, you will not be able to switch to other dragonflights, but for reasons, player power for different damage profiles and specs will be tied to different covenants dragonflights.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I really hope Dragonflight is just a placeholder. Very boring name.
    "Legion"
    "Battle for Azeroth"
    "Shadowlands"
    "Cataclysm"
    Yeah i dunno mate

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Alexstrasza is also close to a god, it makes as much/little sense as Thrall/the Jailor not wanting to wear a shirt.
    It's getting a bit boring that males can have their power fantasies, but us ladies can't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely looks legit.

It's right there in the source code for the official site.

DNS returns valid responses. Certificates for the site were registered a few days ago.

Leaked key art looks like test art prints from a licensed third party vendor, which is often how stuff leaks.

t's absolutely new art, looks stylistically consistent with the key art done by Bayard Wu (WoW's principal artist since 2020).

Logo looks legit, too. And it was posted to close to the leak to have reasonably been made in response.

Alexstrasza's outfit seems to match some datamined textures from the 9.2.5 PTR, too.

So, yeah, color me convinced.

Alexstrasza is also close to a god, it makes as much/little sense as Thrall/the Jailor not wanting to wear a shirt.
    It's getting a bit boring that males can have their power fantasies, but us ladies can't.
    Agreed, Let female designers decide how she decides to present herself. I'd be dressed like the Queen of the Damned if I was a goddess but that's just me.

Sidebar: Maybe the mortal form there is Alex but the dragon is definitely not.

I much prefer the alex power fantasy over that boring mess and i am a male.

On the other hand i couldnt give a single fart about what the jailor wears.

I either want to go to Cyberpunk 2077 levels of fanservice, or go back to early 2,000's anime fanservice. I hate all of this milquetoast selective censorship.
    Look, I just want to have a shirtless beefcake with super defined muscles. Is that so much to ask?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevariel View Post
    Sidebar: Maybe the mortal form there is Alex but the dragon is definitely not.