Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Was there a lore reason why blackhand wasn't the champion of maldraxxus?

Was a courageous warrior who died with honor after fueling, manufacturing, and leading the back bone of massive army and faught with honor to the end...

Why wasn't he the leader instead of a orc who got sick and wasted away from disease with no notable accomplishments?

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    Was a courageous warrior who died with honor after fueling, manufacturing, and leading the back bone of massive army and faught with honor to the end...

Why wasn't he the leader instead of a orc who got sick and wasted away from disease with no notable accomplishments?
    Because obviously Blackhand was a "bad guy" and went to the Maw. Thrall's mom was definitely more important because she got to talk to her son.

/s

The Necrolords kind of forgot about Blackhand.

Feel like we should have seen a lot more orcs in Maldraxxus, if not any other part of the Shadowlands. Kargath, Kilrogg, Durotan, Garad, Doomhammer, Broxigar, Teron Gorefiend, Malkorok... All entirely unaccounted for to my knowledge

The racial stereotyping would start to get a bit questionable at some point though.

He didn't die with honor, he was a piece of shit.

7+ Year Old Account

What? Draka didn't get sick and die of a disease...She was starting a rebellion with Durotan and Orgrim against Gul'dan and was killed by assassins while trying to protect her one and only child.

Blackhand was just a tool used and manipulated for one specific purpose to be a mascot for Gul'dans Horde, yeah he was badass warrior but his lust for power made him an idiot
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2022-04-03 at 05:29 PM.

Grom Hellscream is so much more deserving of that position. also Blizzard writers forgot about all of the old horde heroes after WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    Grom Hellscream is so much more deserving of that position. also Blizzard writers forgot about all of the old horde heroes after WoD.
    That's where Shadowlands failed, they could've used ALOT of characters we've already interacted with and had a history with to give us more of a connection to Azeroth while still being in the Shadowlands but instead they made a slew of new characters that will most likely never see again...I understand they don't have screen time for everyone but they still could've been present and those that needed to play a role could've played a role

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this looks like bait thread with the way he is describing Black"yo let's nuke Shattrah civilians"hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    That's where Shadowlands failed, they could've used ALOT of characters we've already interacted with and had a history with to give us more of a connection to Azeroth while still being in the Shadowlands but instead they made a slew of new characters that will most likely never see again...I understand they don't have screen time for everyone but they still could've been present and those that needed to play a role could've played a role
    I mean, you say you understand, but you don't. Why wouldn't they introduce new characters in a new lands in different dimension, even if it's afterlife? It would be weird af if SL, that gather dead from all over the cosmos, would be full of Azerothians. Not to mention there has to be an actual reason to bring them back in a prominent role: Uther had his Arthas trauma (and Arthas himself was important), Kael had his penance process, Draka had her reuniting with Thrall. You don't just throw them in willy-nilly, and there is so much story they can tell in a single expac. And we DID have a lot of old characters who just were there in SL, like Houndmaster Loksey. He had his sinstone in Revendreth.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-03 at 06:08 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

What? Draka didn't get sick and die of a disease...She was starting a rebellion with Durotan and Orgrim against Gul'dan and was killed by assassins while trying to protect her one and only child.

Blackhand was just a tool used and manipulated for one specific purpose to be a mascot for Gul'dans Horde, yeah he was badass warrior but his lust for power made him an idiot
    Nah she got a bad cough and died in the snow... less they reconed that?

She was sick when she was a child, not an adult. She was murdered by Gul’dan, as has always been the case in the lore. You’re just painfully misinformed or trolling.

i mean, i could kinda understand why blackhand would go to revendreth, the dude did some pretty questionable stuff.
    buuut, considering kel'thuzad did even more "questionable stuff", and still ended up in maldraxxus...yeah blackhand shouldve been there too.

and if not blackhand, then grom, or orgrim, or kilrogg.
    but the team wanted thrall to interact with his mother (again, after WoD lawl), so here we have draka
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

maybe he is, you might even met him just didnt know it was him, some people in maldraxus have different body and name than they had when alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    i mean, i could kinda understand why blackhand would go to revendreth, the dude did some pretty questionable stuff.
    buuut, considering kel'thuzad did even more "questionable stuff", and still ended up in maldraxxus...yeah blackhand shouldve been there too.

and if not blackhand, then grom, or orgrim, or kilrogg.
    but the team wanted thrall to interact with his mother (again, after WoD lawl), so here we have draka
    Kel'thuzad was the agent of the Jailer since the start and was part of the plan to destabalize Maldraxxus after the Primus disappeared.
    I doubt he was just sent there by the Arbiter.

Most orcish warlords would probably end up in Revendreth. Zul'jin was pretty similar to them and even he ended up in Revendreth.

7+ Year Old Account
    That never happened, she was sick as a child not as an adult.. she was a warrior and a mother..

I hate it when people talk about lore, that don't know the lore smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, this looks like bait thread with the way he is describing Black"yo let's nuke Shattrah civilians"hand.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, you say you understand, but you don't. Why wouldn't they introduce new characters in a new lands in different dimension, even if it's afterlife? It would be weird af if SL, that gather dead from all over the cosmos, would be full of Azerothians. Not to mention there has to be an actual reason to bring them back in a prominent role: Uther had his Arthas trauma (and Arthas himself was important), Kael had his penance process, Draka had her reuniting with Thrall. You don't just throw them in willy-nilly, and there is so much story they can tell in a single expac. And we DID have a lot of old characters who just were there in SL, like Houndmaster Loksey. He had his sinstone in Revendreth.
    You think you're making a point against my statement but you aren't...I clearly said they don't have to do anything but a bigger presence of Azerothian characters would've been nice to see. I didn't say nothing about not introducing new characters at all, nor did I insinuate anything close to your assumption. My statement as I said, and you restated:

YOU
    You don't just throw them in willy-nilly, and there is so much story they can tell in a single expac.
    ME
    I understand they don't have screen time for everyone
    LITERALLY THE SAME SHIT, I said but stated differently...lmao..which is why certain characters are lacking any presence at all, not sure why you picked my statement to whine about and then go ahead and say the same shit I said..but whatever lol you do you
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2022-04-03 at 08:42 PM.

That sounds like most the leaders of Maldraxxus once the Primus wasn't around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    That sounds like most the leaders of Maldraxxus once the Primus wasn't around.
    Yeah and he very well could've been one of those fools, but the leader of Maldraxxus? No.

Why did Garrosh have to go through Revendreth if all the vainglorious, ambitious and careless brutes have a VIP pass for Maldraxxus ?

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Why did Garrosh have to go through Revendreth if all the vainglorious, ambitious and careless brutes have a VIP pass for Maldraxxus ?
    Why do Garrosh and Arthas, both characters Sylv stole plot elements from, deserve to be disenchanted, while she gets to be set free?