10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you actually read anything you link? Because I have my doubts.
    I believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the answer is...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    February 25, 2022

Not just Ukraine: Putin wants to remake the world

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blog...ake-the-world/
    Jesus H. Christ. At least read an article before you link it. I'm done with you. You are either 14 years old, retarded or addicted to drugs. Or a combination of the three. Fuck off here and annoy people on Reddit.

If I get banned for this it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yet more indications of just how undisciplined the Russian army is.

You’d have to be a fool to accept food and drink from people whose families and friends you’re butchering as an invader.
    IF true: It's something I was surprised didn't happen earlier.
    Enjoy the cookies. It's my babushka's special recipe. Yes, they have almonds in them, no it didn't taste bitter to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Russia is now both denying warcrimes happened in Bucha by saying it has all been faked while at the same time saying Ukraine is responsible for the deaths and mass graves.

India is purchasing from Russia, among other complicit states, and fueling this evil war machine. People don't care at large. Sanctions don't do anything because the oligarchs have found a way to avoid them, right now.

At the end, we can say mean things about Russia, but we are truly helpless and incapable of stopping them because of their nuclear arsenal. I genuinely do believe Putin will win and take Ukraine, and then he will extend his conquest to the rest of Europe after he is emboldened by his victory and the notion he cannot be stopped with the fear of MAD.
    They can't conquer Europe, most of it is part of NATO.

10+ Year Old Account
    India is purchasing from Russia, among other complicit states, and fueling this evil war machine. People don't care at large.
    This is a stupid fucking thing to say, from someone who said the US had sanctioned India. Oh, you lied when you said that, but you don't sanction if you don't care.

everyone except Putin's legion is scared.
    Putin's legion is terrified. They know they're marching to their death.

Quote Originally Posted by snebb View Post
    So it is a Ukrainian "Dolittle" raid?

I do find the Ukrainian denial a bit suspect, not least because the helis shown in various videos are flying at the generally accepted service ceiling for carrying a crew with Ukrainium plated balls.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Putin's legion is terrified. They know they're marching to their death.
    no, they're having fun. That's the only thing that can be said about any army participating in wanton rape, looting, torture, and murder.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

no, they're having fun. That's the only thing that can be said about any army participating in wanton rape, looting, torture, and murder.
    You have a peculiar notion of what "fun" is. Says a lot about you, to be honest.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You have a peculiar notion of what "fun" is. Says a lot about you, to be honest.
    don't dare misinterpret what I said. The other poster said the Russian army is "scared for their lives marching to their deaths." You don't do any of the shit I mentioned if you're "scared" you do it because you are 1) evil and 2) emboldened terrorizing people without consequences.

Just sadistic pieces of shit, that's the Russian army.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

don't dare misinterpret what I said. The other poster said the Russian army is "scared for their lives marching to their deaths." You don't do any of the shit I mentioned if you're "scared" you do it because you are 1) evil and 2) emboldened terrorizing people without consequences.

Or, they are like many others I have seen over my life and our overcompensating for their fear and trying to do what they THINK someone strong would do. These are the same people I see who look up to Trump and will go to violence the moment you hurt their feelings with facts.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Dude, I'm just responding to the words you use. You have a way of trying to fake one position, but then you slip up once in a while and your immaturity shines through. Now, I'm not the one to tell you to bugger off, but clearly this conversation is above your head and you lack the maturity to discuss what is a very grave subject. If you want to meme about ww3 and nukes, 4chat is probably more your crowd. Just a suggestion... up to you if you want to embarass yourself further here.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Dude, I'm just responding to the words you use. You have a way of trying to fake one position, but then you slip up once in a while and your immaturity shines through. Now, I'm not the one to tell you to bugger off, but clearly this conversation is above your head and you lack the maturity to discuss what is a very grave subject. If you want to meme about ww3 and nukes, 4chat is probably more your crowd. Just a suggestion... up to you if you want to embarass yourself further here.
    yes it is a very serious situation so I don't take kindly to being interpreted as a sadist of any kind: "it takes one to know one". If that wasn't your intention, then I apologize.

What are you even fucking talking about. It's entirely possible for a horribly demoralized army to be participating in all of those things. In fact, it's FAR more likely for a poorly trained and demoralized army to be participating in that sort of behavior, than a professional and pragmatic army.

The looting is because Putin sent them in without enough food, ammo, and/or basic amenities, and the torture and rape is from assholes pissed that the Ukrainians didn't just roll over and die like their superiors told them they would.

This is an especially deluded take, even from someone like you.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    What are you even fucking talking about. It's entirely possible for a horribly demoralized army to be participating in all of those things. In fact, it's FAR more likely for a poorly trained and demoralized army to be participating in that sort of behavior, than a professional and pragmatic army.

The looting is because Putin sent them in without enough food, ammo, and/or basic amenities, and the torture and rape is from assholes pissed that the Ukrainians didn't just roll over and die like their superiors told them they would.

This is an especially deluded take, even from someone like you.
    nothing justifies what the Russians have done. There's no quarter for mercy or pity anymore.

Did you know Putin has an 83% approval rating in Russia? They love him, don't be deluded of there being much dissent like you see in the news.

nothing justifies what the Russians have done. There's no quarter for mercy or pity anymore.

Did you know Putin has an 83% approval rating in Russia? They love him, don't be deluded of there being much dissent like you see in the news.
    Take the 83% and get a bunch of salt to fill the grand canyon.

Here's what happens when you get these kind of questions from a dictatorship. You say yes or you go missing and no one in their right mind wants to go missing.

And any information that comes from Russia is 100% trustworthy, right?

C'mon, dude.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Take the 83% and get a bunch of salt to fill the grand canyon.

Here's what happens when you get these kind of questions from a dictatorship. You say yes or you go missing and no one in their right mind wants to go missing.
    It's not even that the people say yes, it's just that the only people who actually answer those polls are the ones who say yes (or are desperately brave enough to answer no). Those who refuse to participate in a poll are not counted towards the results, which skews the data.

lmfao it is so obvious those approval ratings are just Russian propaganda. holy fuck dude, he couldn't even get 2/3rds of the country to back this invasion. compare that to the lead up to the US middle east invasions having approvals in the 80%'s.