Indeed. The power level references we got are seemingly marketing fluff. The actual feats… not all that impressive, relatively speaking.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Are Bad Mkay View Post
    Thoughts:

Dragon Knights are unlocked in the Dragon Isles (duh).
    Minstrels are unlocked in Balor (halflings).
    Tinkers are unlocked in the Undermine.
    Chronomancers are unlocked in Uldaz?
    The fuck is a halfling? This ain't D&D.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized why are folks giving a leak about DRK/MIN/TNK/CHR any time of day 2 days after we got the Dragonflight name? Like this next week every leak we get is gonna be fake trying to capitalize on "I had the name right, see!?"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I just realized why are folks giving a leak about DRK/MIN/TNK/CHR any time of day 2 days after we got the Dragonflight name? Like this next week every leak we get is gonna be fake trying to capitalize on "I had the name right, see!?"
    While one could argue that Dragonflight is a really easy name to guess (it is), the leak was posted a full 2 months before the name was datamined.

It has some semblance of credence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Wouldn't it be weird to make them pets?
    I mean you have pandaren monk pets and mini rag pets etc. You even have children pets. Its not that weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    As I said in another thread;

It's impossible it's not real at this point. This predates 9.2 coming out. Since then, 9.2.5 has come onto the PTR. The things it got right so far are;

The name World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
    Dalaran update.
    Lordaeron focus.
    New quests in the Blood Elf lands have the zone in which the quest takes place called Quel'thalas, not Eversong Forest or the Ghostlands but both as one zone merged.
    Dark Ranger stuff.

It's pure copium at this point to say it's fake.
    Also it's funny how people are torn saying it's either far too much content (even though this is WAY LESS than TBC gave us) or far too little content, too mundane for Blizzard or too out there. No one can decide, they just know they don't like it.

You're being incredibly disingenuous and we all know you're going to pretend to have believed it after it's revealed like every other time (MoP trademark, WoD content leak, etc).

1+ Year Old Account

It's impossible it's not real at this point. This predates 9.2 coming out. Since then, 9.2.5 has come onto the PTR. The things it got right so far are;

Dalaran update.
    Lordaeron focus.
    New quests in the Blood Elf lands have the zone in which the quest takes place called Quel'thalas, not Eversong Forest or the Ghostlands but both as one zone merged.
    Dark Ranger stuff.

Also it's funny how people are torn saying it's either far too much content (even though this is WAY LESS than TBC gave us) or far too little content, too mundane for Blizzard or too out there. No one can decide, they just know they don't like it.

You're being incredibly disingenuous and we all know you're going to pretend to have believed it after it's revealed like every other time (MoP trademark, WoD content leak, etc).
    The things that put it into doubt are:

1: Dalaran update? Dalaran hasn't been touched since Legion.

2: With the exception of Cataclysm, an expansion has never been leaked in such detail before.

That said, there's a lot of coincidences that line up. Hmm! We'll see in a couple of weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Maybe if the Light invades through the Sunwell as suggested previously in this thread?
    I could see a light or even void invasion in Silvermoon in a 10.1 or 10.2 patch. Not as the final patch, but a Nighthold or Dazar'alor sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    2: With the exception of Cataclysm, an expansion has never been leaked in such detail before.
    People love to forgot things that are inconvenient (which is weird because we're talking about a video game); mmo-champion . com/threads/ 1381172-Real-Warlords-of-Draenor-Leak-Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I thought the Cata leak was specifically originated here? Wasn't there talk of legal action about it too at some point?
    I’m pretty sure it had come out elsewhere, this was just the biggest platform to announce it first I think.
    I remember him saying something like he always waited for “someone else to fire the first shot” or something like that. Not 100% I’m remembering it 100%, but I feel pretty confident he didn’t just blow open the doors on Cata by himself.

- - - Updated - - -

People love to forgot things that are inconvenient (which is weird because we're talking about a video game); mmo-champion . com/threads/ 1381172-Real-Warlords-of-Draenor-Leak-Inside
    Pretty sure BfA got leaked too with a decent chunk of details. I recall they even mentioned “Vol’jin is in an urn.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That, or desperate to save Silvermoon from the Scourge the BE summon the Army of Light through the portal… but after destroying the Scourge it decides it’s not going anywhere and takes over SM?
    Yeah that would be a great mid tier patch. I really don't think the army of light could carry an expansion on their own, but they sure as hell could carry a great mid patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    At least Zereth Mortis already showed much better WQs than anything 9.0 had, no more 17 step World Quests that bait you into think it's a quick WQ and then you get to step 9 purely on a sunk cost fallacy. I think the 'worst' offender in Zereth Mortis was a two step world quest in the desert area where you had to kill spiders to get bait for a worm, and then a second step where you threw the bait on elites so that the worm would eat them - and that took five minutes total, completely fine. If they just keep up these WQ design improvements to 10.0 I'll be happy.
    Yeah, I honestly believe ZM is the best patch zone they have done. Truly. The only things that could improve it IMO are more story quests like Suramar, and more minigames etc. Just more ZM with extra fun stuff and a better/longer story.

Sorry, not to distract from the awesome speculation and excitement for the new expansion, but does anyone think we'll see Zandalari, Kultiran, dark iron, maghar customization coming like we got for lightforged, highmountain, nightborne? I'd assume it'd be in the 9.2.5 patch no?

1+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Color me mistaken! That was a bit before my time here on MMO-C, so I can't forget something I didn't know. Very interesting.

Still, I'm curious about the Dalaran part.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Huh. Color me mistaken! That was a bit before my time here on MMO-C, so I can't forget something I didn't know. Very interesting.

Still, I'm curious about the Dalaran part.
    I can't really post links but you can look up that Dalaran just got some updates on the PTR.

Dalaran update.
    Lordaeron focus.
    Dark Ranger stuff.

It’s not impossible.

We don’t know what’s going on with Dalaran yet, but they were instrumental in the Nexus war and have the former Blue Aspect on the council of Six. It’s not insane to guess it’d be involved with dragon centric stuff again. Also I think it was like a texture from Northrend Dalaran, right?

Lordaeron guess could have come from Blizzard saying the forsaken would need a new home + Calia getting her new model to do almost nothing + dark rangers quests slowly getting updated for months in recent builds and centered in Lordaeron.
    (Also the new human building updates.)

I mean, Eversong and the Ghostlands have always been “Quel’thalas”. I will admit this is certainly a crazy shot in the dark to have taken and achieved.

Dark Rangers has been a buzz thing since before SLs and has been getting minor tweaks in the data for years.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2022-04-05 at 12:42 AM.

Nightborne more than anyone need some work.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    What? They just got a bunch of customization in the last batch. They're literally at the back of the line at this moment. Many of the allied races haven't been touched since they were implemented. They did.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Did you mean to post this several months ago? They got fixed eyes, faces, glowing hands, and a ton of options that brings them up to par. Now there's other allied races that are lacking more.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Could be later, I do think its possible especially since Dark Iron just got a new heritage quest.
    Yeah that would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Did you mean to post this several months ago? They got fixed eyes, faces, glowing hands, and a ton of options that brings them up to par. Now there's other allied races that are lacking more.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post

Yeah. Tell me when they fix their faces, like they promised they would on the feedback forums years ago and still haven't. I'll be waiting.