Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Have a "Bad News" for you, they are both already in game(lore), but not yet made to be playable.

Just look at Doomguard :
    (greenfire theory says that they are possible ancestors to Tauren race, that devolved from their demonic-past, to be peaceful cows)

Common BABE, give me evil Baine DH, or let him die atleast.
    Who the fuck told you that?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Race and classes are tied to lore in wow, some make sense as of lore or believe etc. Like some one said a Pandaren Paladin or a tauren rogue doesn't make much sense and it's just stupid.

We should get a few extra options, but not everyone is able to become everything. It never worked like this, so why now? cus of some niche fanclub who wants blood elf shamans? this is exactly the problem in todays world lol. Small group shouts the loudest get things working, even when the majority doesn't like it, but they don't want to scream.
    Before Tauren Paladins and Pandaren DK i would agree with you, but now..... it's all just meaningless debate about apples and oranges, if even one guy out of whole race wants to be sole user to some unique knowledge ... than why it can't be our character out of all possible people? THE FREAKING CHAMPION

He was only one Pandaren that was accepted by Illidan, to be his student, Jhi-demon-bear
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-06 at 07:55 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Well i personally want them to go the FF route of having one character being everything. So this change is the first step to making that possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Race and classes are tied to lore in wow, some make sense as of lore or believe etc. Like some one said a Pandaren Paladin or a tauren rogue doesn't make much sense and it's just stupid.
    Fictional lore isn't immutable, though. It can change. It DOES change, all the time. It's silly to treat things like they're some kind of natural law that cannot be changed - they're all made up, and they all change, some for good reasons some for bad.

If anything is stupid it's the idea of "sorry you're the wrong race pal, don't care that you're willing to dedicate your life to a cause or philosophy associated with a particular class, guess you JUST SHOULDA BEEN BORN DIFFERENT".

This is especially egregious for something like e.g. paladins, which are all about conviction and character. The thought of them turning away a sincere applicant just because they're the wrong race seems more incongruous with the "lore" to me than acceptance would be.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Who the fuck told you that?
    google Green fire warlock quest, and read it, then watch theory from most known wow-youtubers. Enjoy
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias2x View Post
    After Tauren Paladins I just don't care anymore what race can be what class. Whoever thought it was a good idea was a moron.
    They are not Paladins, just like Blood Elves are not Paladins, just like Zandalari are not Paladins. They are”Paladins” for gameplay only

google Green fire warlock quest, and read it, then watch theory from most known wow-youtubers. Enjoy
    so fan theories
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    way to response after first word before waiting for me to actualy finish...

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Stealth is magical and hooves are soft on the bottom. Tauren and Draenei Rogues should already exist

Nelf Paladins need to happen already

Same with HMT Warlocks

I’m all for restricting them somewhat but gradually adding even slightly fitting options is fun and interesting
    Man, have you ever been passed by a horse in real life?

Can we just smash someone in the face with a skillet whenever lore is used as an excuse for anything from this point on?

There is no lore anymore, none of it has evern a scrap of meaning. Do anything that makes sense from a fun standpoint, because storywise fucking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I think one of the best things they could do for the health of the game would be to open up all class and race combos and then remove racials and factions. Then everyone could just be whatever they wanted and would all be one pool of players. Of course there is almost no chance they ever actually do it.
    It would be so shallow, don't people realize this? People play this same game for years, continously asking for another ridiculous change upon already ridiculous changes, thinking that "in that way I'll finally have fun" only to realize after they're implemented that the gameplay is still the same and they've just grown tired. When they finally realize that the game no longer gives them nothing and they unsub, it's the loyal base that suffers the consequences of a washed down game.

Ok, so it's just a lunatic's theory? Thought it was something concrete...
    We know Tauren most likely comes from a Bull Wild God, according to Brann Bronzebeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    They are not Paladins, just like Blood Elves are not Paladins, just like Zandalari are not Paladins. They are”Paladins” for gameplay only
    How are Blood elves not Paladins?
    They are literally Knights who wield the Light. They even have a Horse Charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Blood elves absolutely do have paladins, they're just called blood knight. Zandalari have paladins too, called prelates. Same goes to Tauren, called Sunwalkers.

so you're 100% wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    hard no. I don't want so see tauren demon hunters. I Don't want to see Tauren Rouges.

I have even problems with some of the existing combinations like Gnome Warrior.

Aside from the point it would not make sense lorewise it would look COMPLETLY ridicoulus.
    Class restricitions are one of the last RPG mechanics in this game after they bombed gearing into oblivioun with purple avalanches.

Edit: There are some i would open up. But never all. Warlock for Draenei? Never. Druid for Bloodevles or Paladin for Nigthelves? Sure. Rouge for Tauren? Nop. DH for anyone else? Also big nope. There are no new demon hunters. Every existing one has allready been there in TBC and the need for more is also not there anymore as they have reached their goal.
    Class restrictions is fucking stupid. There's a reason why the vast majority of MMOs don't race lock classes and why D&D got rid of class restrictions. The majority of people do NOT like it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Nobody cares about Lore anymore, not even Blizzard. We just had a Death God turn into a robot from that Will Smith movie and some emo non-binary smurf turn into a giant floating cheeto, nothing matters anymore

Rather have some gameplay improvements instead of cringe 2004 design restrictions.
    Speak for yourself. Like it or not, the fact is lore is important, and a large piece to warcraft success.. Despite the continuing decline of the lore, it's still the only thing keeping me engaged enough to keep an eye on wow occasionally. The lore matters and it also determines a lot of gameplay changes.

So, you can kindly FO with that BS argument. It doesn't work with me or anyone who has half a brain to know that.

Lore matters. And OP is a bad idea. Period.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-04-07 at 07:30 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by logintime View Post
    No. Just, no.

This game has already removed too much of its RPG origins. Let's try and maintain what little is left and which makes each race feel distinct.
    RPG origins? any race that can have a warrior and a priest should be able to have a paladin as well. Theres your RPG element right there

I would love to finally make a Warlock Draenei!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Before Tauren Paladins and Pandaren DK i would agree with you, but now..... it's all just meaningless debate about apples and oranges, if even one guy out of whole race wants to be sole user to some unique knowledge ... than why it can't be our character out of all possible people? THE FREAKING CHAMPION

Oo lord lol that just hilarious tho I see what you mean.. but idk man.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, and there´s another thread about the exact same topic.
    The game should roll back many of the stupid changes it has done over the years and stick to the lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    RPG origins? any race that can have a warrior and a priest should be able to have a paladin as well. Theres your RPG element right there
    You are clueless. Paladins are not warrior or priests, they are their very own thing.
    Learn the lore, then talk about it.

Have a "Bad News" for you, they are both already in game(lore), but not yet made to be playable.

Just look at Doomguard :

(greenfire theory says that they are possible ancestors to Tauren race, that devolved from their demonic-past, to be peaceful cows)

Common BABE, give me evil Baine DH, or let him die atleast.
    I am sorry but there is definetly nothing about Tauren DH in gamelore anywhere^^

Illidairy?^^

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I am sorry but there is definetly nothing about Tauren DH in gamelore anywhere^^

Illidairy?^^
    Ha! Good one.