Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Pocopoc Model Customization Items Now Available in Zereth Mortis

Pocopoc Model Customization Items Now Available in Zereth Mortis
    Pocopoc's customization items have been hotfixed during this week's reset and can now drop from Zereth Mortis rares and treasures. Here's a list of the new customization options and how to get them.

Pocopoc's Body Color Options

Pocopoc's Components Color Options

Pocopoc's Decoration Options

After unlocking new customization options, Pocopoc's appearance can be changed by using the Core Configuration Console near Firim in the Exile's Hollow cavern.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-04-09 at 05:10 PM.

so we are slowly getting out of beta and people are finaly getting base 9.2 content. nice

Wait, those actually DIDN'T EXIST for like 2 months?

Cool. Very cool. -_-

Why the hell is Blizzard wasting precious time with such bullshit features? NOBODY needs this crap!

lol such a newsworthy material...

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Why the hell is Blizzard wasting precious time with such bullshit features? NOBODY needs this crap!
    Same reason why they use ressources on tmogs, the 10000th mount and so on. They cater casual players. I mean ppl farm old raids for tmogs, so its quite reasonable that there are ppl who are happy with this type of "content".
    I dont care but if stuff like this keep people playing, its fine.

Because some people enjoy collecting stuff so they add stuff to collect. Is not this simple?

The amount of time on this is miniscule.

Got the cobalt and copper body from Antros. It's nice but these things are not something I would spend time trying to get. If they come, fine. If they don't, that's fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    The amount of time on this is miniscule.
    What you think its going to be THAT bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    At no point have I claimed people weren't getting gold from the token or that gold can not be used to acquire power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    p2w is not inherently unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so we are slowly getting out of beta and people are finaly getting base 9.2 content. nice
    While it's weird that it was bugged for so long, it's even weirder to call this "content" or label the patch as "beta" when this is probably the biggest bug I've seen in the 9.2 content.

Especially considering it cost resources to unlock the cosmetic feature and honestly it probably should have been the last thing players unlocked

5+ Year Old Account
    That's what we've all been waiting for

I am really curious of why this was time gated

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Because some people enjoy collecting stuff so they add stuff to collect. Is not this simple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee76 View Post
    Same reason why they use ressources on tmogs, the 10000th mount and so on. They cater casual players. I mean ppl farm old raids for tmogs, so its quite reasonable that there are ppl who are happy with this type of "content".
    I dont care but if stuff like this keep people playing, its fine.
    Tmog you can use forever and see it all the time. But Pocopoc is history in the next expansion. It's wasted resources.

Tmog you can use forever and see it all the time. But Pocopoc is history in the next expansion. It's wasted resources.
    For you. You are not the only 1 playing the game. Whats wrong with some minor optional stuff that you can ignore if you dont care about it? Ahe yeah forgot, it costed us a raid tier

10+ Year Old Account
    This is such a waste of time and resources

I need it and its not crap

More clutter in my bags. If only they would only drop once per account and count for the entire one...

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Got the cobalt and copper body from Antros. It's nice but these things are not something I would spend time trying to get. If they come, fine. If they don't, that's fine too.
    I got all of them while doing the weekly quest and I wasn't targeting any of them, just doing all the regular stuff. So you don't even really need to spend time on that, you just "get them" I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    For you. You are not the only 1 playing the game. Whats wrong with some minor optional stuff that you can ignore if you dont care about it? Ahe yeah forgot, it costed us a raid tier
    I have no problem ignoring this stupid feature. But why is it so hard to understand that these are things the world doesn't need? And that's why they are wasted resources!
    Players don't want this at all either, they are manipulated and think because it is there now and developed by holy Blizzard I have to use it. Many fall for it!