Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by storn206 View Post
    Could you link the reddit post or post screenshots of all the questions?
    I just made one screenshot. I wasn’t smart enough to shot the whole survey.

But if you are interested, before the Pass Question, they asked: when was the last time you had fun in WoW? ( some like that, can’t remember the exact wording)

I have sent the screen to WoWhead tho. Not sure if they can use it, since it’s German.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I'll ask you the exact same thing asked on reddit. Any proof? Literally no one has posted screenshots or commented similar in the 20 hours since you posted. I highly doubt you were the only one to receive this survey.

Until evidence is provided, I assume, as should others, that this is needless stirring of the pot. Even if you completed the survey, past surveys from Blizzard can be looked at after the fact. Post those screenshots.

That said, I'd expect a lvl 68 boost that works on all races barring new Death Knights. And a 'deluxe' edition including a mount/pet/toy. For similar prices.
    That is not true, when you click the Survey link it says:

Sorry! One of two things has happened. Either you've taken this survey already, or the research project has finished. Click here to login to your account, or create one!

Also it is not a „Blizzard Style“ Survey. At last the Survey Template was not. WoWhead got the Image and it’s up to them what to do.

Blizzard Entertainment hört auf seine Spieler – durch Feedback können wir unsere Spiele, Events, Fanartikel und Dienste verbessern. Wir bitten dich, an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilzunehmen, die nicht mehr als 10 Minuten in Anspruch nehmen sollte. Dein Feedback hilft uns dabei, die Wünsche unserer Spieler besser zu verstehen. Danke, dass du dir die Zeit nimmst.

Die Umfrage kann am PC oder Mobilgerät ausgefüllt werden. Sämtliche Antworten werden anonymisiert und nur zusammen mit den Ergebnissen zahlreicher anderer Teilnehmer ausgewertet. Dein Feedback hilft uns dabei, Fans auf der ganzen Welt ein noch besseres Erlebnis zu bieten!

AN UMFRAGE TEILNEHMEN

Nicht vergessen! In unseren Umfragen fragen wir unsere Spieler niemals nach ihrer E-Mail-Adresse oder ihrem Passwort. Das ist deine Chance, bei der Verbesserung von unseren Produkten und Diensten zu helfen.

Danke!
    – Blizzard Entertainment
    Last edited by Sweetdeal; 2022-04-09 at 10:23 PM.

Had the same survey, I only took a couple screen shots at the time. In the second screen shot they had maybe 10 questions with different check marks at different prices asking if you would buy option A, option b or none.

I had to modify the image url because i'm posting on a new account, wont allow me to post url and images,

just add https infront of the url.

ibb.co/VmQjWtg
    ibb.co/NTY1BDN

Edit: I came from reddit post that OP created, i'v never had an account on here, but wanted to show screen shots.
    Last edited by jumper; 2022-04-10 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    When I got the Survey, I was quite mad as well, as special when I saw the prices they try to grab. For the sake I voted NO on everything. But I guess that dosn't matter a lot. It is just sad to see, they gonna offer Boosts again.
    Oh no Bob bought a boost in WoTLK game ruined

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    55 ........................
    .......................................................................................... .............................................................................
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    Had the same survey, I only took a couple screen shots at the time. In the second screen shot they had maybe 10 questions with different check marks at different prices asking if you would buy option A, option b or none.

I have to modify the image url because i'm posting on a new account, wont allow me to post url and images

ibb.co/VmQjWtg
    ibb.co/NTY1BDN
    Ah yes, so we have 1 poster who hasn't provided any evidence at all, and then a 1 post, clearly alt, account posting suspicious images
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Is this real? I don't see any mention of this particular survey anywhere. Not on reddit (that thread was deleted), not on wowhead.

This appears to be a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    68 DK is an instant fake story... especially if you did not make any screenshots.
    Blizzard being greedy and making a DK boost on wotlk release, imagine thinking this of all things could be fake. When it comes to taking as much from the pockets of players as possible, it's always real.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdeal View Post
    I just made one screenshot. I wasn’t smart enough to shot the whole survey.

But if you are interested, before the Pass Question, they asked: when was the last time you had fun in WoW? ( some like that, can’t remember the exact wording)

I have sent the screen to WoWhead tho. Not sure if they can use it, since it’s German.
    Sweet. In your email client/website, there will be a folder called "Sent". You can get the screenshot you sent to WoWhead from there and post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You don't actually have to buy them though, do you? Nor stay subbed. If you disagree with their practices why are you giving them sub money, thereby supporting them..? Makes absolutely no fucking sense.
    There's always one guy who posts the "don't like it, don't buy it" fallacy in threads like these. Your post indicates that you do not care about the discontent of other costumers and approve of any further escalations of greedy marketing tactics, as it doesn't personally affect you, shutting the door for any constructive criticism that would aid in improving future marketing decisions that would enable both the consumer and the producer to find a common ground.

How is this thread on 29 replies already, without the link to Reddit, or screenshots that can translate this thread into English?

I don't mind them selling extras. Business doing business things. You are in no way obligated to buy any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by amoedre View Post
    There's always one guy who posts the "don't like it, don't buy it" fallacy in threads like these. Your post indicates that you do not care about the discontent of other costumers and approve of any further escalations of greedy marketing tactics, as it doesn't personally affect you, shutting the door for any constructive criticism that would aid in improving future marketing decisions that would enable both the consumer and the producer to find a common ground.
    ...that's the thing though

Blizzard doesn't give a shit. Most video game companies don't give a shit and the shareholders REALLY don't give a shit.

Monetizing works, it makes games more profitable and allows things to keep going with the least amount of backlash. Sadly right now the only alternative to micro transactions are in game advertisments or raising the subscription price

Also as an aside I'm not a fan either I just kinda realize it's a thing that's gonna happen

So pick your poison

-Optional micro transactions
    -This raid is sponsored by Amazon Prime
    -Wow costs $25 a month

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Oh no Bob bought a boost in WoTLK game ruined
    Game is ruined guys, all raids and content will be rendered pointless.

I dont think people who want to play Wrath Classic wanna play the shit that came before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Yeah, looks like I'm not going to play "Classic" WotLK either.
    Play Vanilla, the only version that is not tainted.

If boosts are good for the game, make them free. Charging for them and then saying it is because of “convenience” is garbage.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

I honestly can't fathom why people get pissed off at the boosted characters and "packs" they sell with these expansions.

They're monetising an aspect of the game that for many is insignificant, and if it is important to you, you just don't buy it. Do I want to level every character from 1 - 80, no, I want to be able to go just get into the latest content, get geared and get into raids.

I don't see them doing anything with Death Knights, they'll start at 58, and we'll have 2 weeks with the pre-patch to get them to 70. As for another mount, toy or something, I'll be buying it because I enjoy the game, I want to see as much of it as possible and for me, that means taking out some of the time it takes to get my characters into the latest content.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Play Vanilla, the only version that is not tainted.
    Or even better yet: play on the other servers that are free from Blizzard's corrupt influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...that's the thing though

Blizzard doesn't give a shit. Most video game companies don't give a shit and the shareholders REALLY don't give a shit.

Monetizing works, it makes games more profitable and allows things to keep going with the least amount of backlash. Sadly right now the only alternative to micro transactions are in game advertisments or raising the subscription price

Also as an aside I'm not a fan either I just kinda realize it's a thing that's gonna happen

So pick your poison

-Optional micro transactions
    -This raid is sponsored by Amazon Prime
    -Wow costs $25 a month
    Crazy how Vanilla Classic launched without any of that and it was still somehow viable. It's almost as if you're presenting some kind of false dichotomy.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2022-04-10 at 11:44 AM.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Or even better yet: play on the other servers that are free from Blizzard's corrupt influence.
    That is completely fair, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Blizzard being greedy and making a DK boost on wotlk release, imagine thinking this of all things could be fake. When it comes to taking as much from the pockets of players as possible, it's always real.
    I mean you couldn't boost BE or Draenei in TBC Classic and by your logic they would have simply because it would have made them more money. Clearly they are willing to draw a line for these sort of things and it's very likely there will not be a boost for DKs based on what they have done with TBC Classic.