Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    If you only include negatives you can prove that any group is worthy of any kind of punishment. We've seen a lot of examples through the history.

That is why dehumanization is universally seen as negative.

...of course, until they are enemies of West, then it's perfectly fine for Westerners.
    Hey low IQ orc. A murderer doesn't get away with it simply because he was kind to his grandma once or twice.

The evidence of your warcrimes is out in the open. That's the downside of committing these things in the information age. Oh well...
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2022-04-13 at 10:05 AM.

So you double down on dehumanization. My point stands proven.
    It is not dehumanization to point out that Russian individual soldiers are committing mass executions and rapes in a sanctioned campaign of genocide started by the Russian state.

Dehumanization would be me calling Russians cockroaches who should be exterminated, like Russian news broadcasters do regarding Ukrainians. Or the kind of dehumanization the Russian troops do to Ukrainian women which allow them to commit acts of rape and murder as they do not view them as fully realized humans.
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-04-13 at 10:13 AM.

Show me the interview you're using for this assertion.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2022-04-04/

And I am quite sure we will get more materials over time.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about adding accepting refugees from Ukraine, delivering humanitarian aid, and humane treatment of POWs in contrast to Ukrainians?
    You mean kidnapping children , bombing humanitarian convoys and torture / execution of pow and civilians ?

No, no, you not understand. Is dehumanising not to admit Russia is glorious master race. It hurt feelings when untermench not know their place.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you double down on dehumanization. My point stands proven.
    There can't de dehumanization when there is nothing human left. Your degenerate creeps are unironically at the same level as nazis.

Your "human" creeps are burning bodies of civilians with 13 mobile crematoriums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    the way Zelenksy is constantly shilling (or praising for nice terms) Biden as all-around good and one of the most supportive and important of his allies makes me wonder what he would say about Trump if it were him instead right now
    Zelenskyy would be asking "Why are the US soldiers helping Russia invade, oh god, they're here, I have a wi-" and the question ends in a single gunshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ns-2022-04-04/

And I am quite sure we will get more materials over time.
    Did you read it? That's very weak compared to Ukrainians kneecapping pows.

She said some former prisoners had reported that they had been kept in basements, denied food and made to take off their uniforms.
    Reuters could not independently verify her assertions. Russia did not immediately respond to Denisova's comments.

There are no perfectly equipped holding camps around, temporary food shortages can happen on front lines, and "taking off uniforms" can be done for many reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    There can't de dehumanization when there is nothing human left. Your degenerate creeps are unironically at the same level as nazis.

Your "human" creeps are burning bodies of civilians with 13 mobile crematoriums.
    They're burning their own too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    he said he'll never stop.

"Putin Vows to Wage War Until Russia Claims Victory as Peace Talks Collapse."
    Vows mean shit. I vowed to never drink again after NYE 1999 in Toronto. People break wedding vows with almost fanatical regularity. It's just an word used to sound impressive.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

She said some former prisoners had reported that they had been kept in basements, denied food and made to take off their uniforms.
    Reuters could not independently verify her assertions. Russia did not immediately respond to Denisova's comments.

There are no perfectly equipped holding camps around, temporary food shortages can happen on front lines, and "taking off uniforms" can be done for many reasons.
    "It's perfectly fine to genocide civilians in more ways than a joint think tank by nazis and Warhammer dark elves would imagine since there's this one completely unverifiable video of russians getting shot by ukrainians amidst an offensive genocidal war with no reason other than genocide!!"

Your POW's need to be shot in the back of the head, unless they denounce your degenerate nazi regime.

That's your legacy now. To be known as the new nazi germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    West is defaulting on their obligations of keeping global finance running; Russia still pays the loans.

Ruble is strengthening below pre-war levels.

War is still going and going to be won in the end.

So you're wrong on all counts.

More schizoid lies.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    It is not dehumanization to point out that Russian individual soldiers are committing mass executions and rapes in a sanctioned campaign of genocide started by the Russian state.
    You aren't going with "individual soldiers", you always just say "Russians".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    They're burning their own too.
    True. They want to get rid of the bodies and tell their families Ivan is gone on a long special mission over seas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    True. They want to get rid of the bodies and tell their families Ivan is gone on a long special mission over seas.
    Special harp playing operation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You can always just go to "my profile->Quotes" and find someone who's responded and just click that to navigate to the thread. Probably no more clicks than from the main site to the relevant forum and then the thread. Maybe you could also bookmark the thread? I've never tried that.

That's what I do. I realized he was never going to say anything of value, and his edgelord avatar was irking me. But I never have to see it again.
    It'd take you to the page you bookmarked, you'd have to re-bookmark it every time or you'd end up starting at thing you have already read.

It's the DOOMER version of "I'm so high" poetry.

It's not "individual soldiers". This genocide is ordered from the top down. You're all complicit in this degeneracy.

GazProm didn't force Europe to give greater weight to spot prices - Poland won a lawsuit to that end in 2020 while gas prices were low - with court giving GazProm billions of fines for not being more market-oriented.

Then many European countries re-negotiated their contracts to get spot prices greater weight (averaged over 3-6 months) instead of fixed prices - which were around $200-240 while spot dropped down to something like 140$. Then - surprise - spot prices started to surge for whole 2021; trying to prove it was GazProm's fault had failed so far, and not for the lack of trying.

Now they are paying for that decision with GazProm's average already up above 800$. All while GazProm fought against it.

European short-sightness at it's peak.
    The whole shift happened like over a decade ago and was absolutely stable.
    Also with "storage" inputs alongside it all, yet reserves remained full almost in all those years.
    Why do you think that, which worked from 2010-2020+ doesn't anymore. Because of some stupid fine? That is related to North Stream 2 btw.
    And not at all related to Russias preparation to attack Ukraine?

Still sounds like Russia has the breaks on it all to me.
    Especially when you consider that reservers were filled overall to like 60+% but the largest one in Germany for example (located in Rehden) which is owned by Gazprom was only filled up 10%.
    Considering that these reserves work like a balloon (meaning less gas inside means less gas can go outside on a per hour basis), that is already extremely weird.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-13 at 10:39 AM.

what are they mexicans,brits? No they are Russians.

Individual Russian soldiers, are committing mass executions and rapes as part of a structural campaign of genocide against the Ukrainians. It is a societal Russian project. Saying Russians is fine.
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-04-13 at 10:32 AM.