Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
    Yeah but Boris has a weird head, weird haircut and makes up words like "flobbity wobbity doo-dah", he kinda fits the role perfectly in a sense!

Jokes aside, while the statement from Blizzard could be seen as out of touch, I also agree that it is just PR. No company would ever say "Hey, we made a shit product but trust us, the next one will be great". Not really something people should be getting their knickers in a twist over...

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu hating the storytelling does not mean everyone did. There are those that did and those that didn't. That is how opinions work.
    It's hardly an opinion at this point. All these cope posts won't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    ...it is the absolute definition of a fucking opinion. Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    ...it is the absolute definition of a fucking opinion. Hello?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ative-Designer

Computer - show me a quick population calculation for 660 sample size 95% confidence level...

You're literally coping by ignoring the factual definition of an opinion. Are you a troll?

- - - Updated - - -

Computer - show me a quick population calculation for 660 sample size 95% confidence level...
    Okay so a small group forum board isn't a large enough sample size to backup your strange warped opinion.

Addition: Literally less than a 1000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorCrow View Post
    You're literally coping by ignoring the factual definition of an opinion. Are you a troll?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so a small group forum board isn't a large enough sample size to backup your strange warped opinion.
    It's large enough, you need to take statistical analysis 101 again.

It's large enough, you need to take statistical analysis 101 again.
    I don't think I do, no.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorCrow View Post
    I don't think I do, no.
    Then you can carry on with the storytelling being great when 9:1 players disagree.

The plural of anecdote still isn't data. This forum is a negativity echo chamber. People just want validation of their boring negative opinions. It is not representative of the broader playerbase who neither participates in forum discussions nor bothers to read anything posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    The plural of anecdote still isn't data. This forum is a negativity echo chamber. People just want validation of their boring negative opinions. It is not representative of the broader playerbase who neither participates in forum discussions nor bothers to read anything posted here.
    You wouldn't accept any 'data' that doesn't confirm your everythingisfine anyway.

You wouldn't accept any 'data' that doesn't confirm your everythingisfine anyway.
    I don't think everything is fine. I just believe that the negativity on this forum is amplified by the fact that most people who post here are simply seeking validation.

I'm not disagreeing that Danseur isn't my taste, I simply can't stand twisting semantics for your own gain and doing so poorly and blatantly.

Done with you though.

It is an opinion. Period. No matter how many times you insult people who you disagree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    We definitely need new classes. Do not play them if you don´t want them.
    You only speak for you. And no it does not need new classes. They already have enough.

Exactly, you can provide all the evidence in the world and people like that still won't believe you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Exactly, you can provide all the evidence in the world and people like that still won't believe you.
    Evidence? As in, opinions of people on a fan site that most of the playerbase don't even visit or know exists?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    New class/major class revamps or dead game.
    4 new micro classes and a bunch of class skins havent you heard?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supermany2 View Post
    Wonder if they will announce WotLK as well
    I wonder if all they are announcing is WOTLK Classic.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

You're arguing with someone who would still say the game is good if they doubled the sub cost, wiped characters every week, and openly told players they can go fuck themselves. He literally thinks that Blizzard can do no wrong

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You're arguing with someone who would still say the game is good if they doubled the sub cost, wiped characters every week, and openly told players they can go fuck themselves. He literally thinks that Blizzard can do no wrong
    You make yourself look more and more a fool with every post you make. He's just realistic and isn't just posting on these forums to troll and hate because they're butthurt they can't get over the game.

I'd say it's pathetic but at the same time it's highly amusing too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    This is the most accurate and concise story timeline I have seen.
    eh he got one detail wrong:

"The orcs again invade but this time with the legion and Archimonde!! A bunch of wisps kill him though."

wasn't the orcs, it was the undead

3+ Year Old Account

That's... Not how statistics work.

While the sample size in question is statistically valid, that's about all that is. A valid sampling would draw from the WoW playerbase as a whole, rather than the biased combination of active and former WoW players that represents a tiny fraction of the playerbase as a whole that is this forum. It's basically the equivalent of a political activist with a sizable following on Twitter putting out a politics-related poll, and using the results of that poll as a gauge of how the population as a whole feels.