Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Hi there, can you share this awesome ui?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TRCKSTVR View Post
    Hey,

There's my new one

Vertical health bar, vertical energy bar, health by value coloration, rest is like all other user interfaces..

Out of combat ; Raids ; M+ Dungeons

How'd you manage the vertical unitframes with ELVUI? WA-based?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TRCKSTVR View Post
    Hey,

There's my new one

Vertical health bar, vertical energy bar, health by value coloration, rest is like all other user interfaces..

Out of combat ; Raids ; M+ Dungeons

And could you maybe upload a string? I'd love to fiddle around with it.
    I think everybody's nuts.

really into this texture.
    Is there any plan to share the texture pack?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    So im working on this ui, it's inspired by BDO ui and kinda a copy but with a few tweaks.
    Plz ignore the buffs etc for now as thats not done yet, but the ui itself is taking for and needs alittle tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip View Post
    Afraid to sound like a creep, but i legit have a dropbox folder called just "dukeUI" where i used the better part of two months skimming the internet for every possible interration of your old UIs and have pictures of every UI you made as far as I could find it from different website caches and such.

I'm so happy to see you making UIs again.

I still always go back to either UI14C or UI20P when ever I come back to Wow and rearrange everything to these two setups.

- - - Updated - - -

Really like it - maybe the class icons can work as a hoverover option for some hidden action bars outside of combat?

I would personally move my oPie to center around it if I used the UI
    Time for me to counter-creep! Any chance you have any of those Duke UIs for TBCC? i've been trying to contact Duke about them without success =(

Trying to figure out a lot of things right now but it's slowly coming together.

Here is mine. I play on a 5120x1440 UW so it's a little stretched for most people. It's just Elvui tweeked to my liking.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by amarrite View Post
    Here is mine. I play on a 5120x1440 UW so it's a little stretched for most people. It's just Elvui tweeked to my liking.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    A fellow 5120x1440, greetings!
    I actually had to move my buffs/debuffs to the middle of the screen, centered at the top. I was getting mad neck damage from twisting over to the right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    A fellow 5120x1440, greetings!
    I actually had to move my buffs/debuffs to the middle of the screen, centered at the top. I was getting mad neck damage from twisting over to the right all the time.
    I actually have my weak auras at the center and aura bars over the unit frames and action bars to the left and right of them. That tells me everything I need near the center of the screen. The only thing at the outside of the screen is my map, chat, bags etc. I may end up swapping the chat and unit frames positions later to test out different layouts.

I got my Neo G9 in November and have been amazed at how beautiful games look on this monster. With the curve I haven't noticed any neck pain, with the extra real-estate (yet). I can never go back to a normal sized monitor again after using this behemoth.

Quote Originally Posted by amarrite View Post
    I actually have my weak auras at the center and aura bars over the unit frames and action bars to the left and right of them. That tells me everything I need near the center of the screen. The only thing at the outside of the screen is my map, chat, bags etc. I may end up swapping the chat and unit frames positions later to test out different layouts.

I got my Neo G9 in November and have been amazed at how beautiful games look on this monster. With the curve I haven't noticed any neck pain, with the extra real-estate (yet). I can never go back to a normal sized monitor again after using this behemoth.
    Alright, nice. This is my previous UI (currently rebuilding). Chat and minimap are hidden, but is centered under the other stuff in the picture.

posting old crap I had planned since I no longer play WoW

just for the sake of fun, what do you think? too much info? weird look? what would you change?

Interesting concept, keeping it neatly packed. Is this built for the Player or the Target frame?
    If it's for the target, I would make the portrait smaller. It's quite prominent compared to other valuable information, such as the castbar. I would also add notable powerups on the target somewhere in the mix.

If it's aimed for the player, I'd ditch Name, level and class. That would allow you to move the HP% to the top, and have the Power% at the bottom, to easily distinguish between the two.

This iteration is pretty much done, happy to hear suggestions to improve.

Looks good, if anything I would change the action bars on the side to be mouse over. I'm assuming you have most of your keybinds memorized and all useful CD's are part of the weak aura you have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    Love it! I've been working on a ui myself recently, and I really need to get a hold of those party frames. Teach me, master.

Recently returned to classic, an old favorite making a return. Based on one of Hularis layouts.
    Unsure about raid frames, party frames grow up from above ToT.

Solo combat,

Raid combat,
    Last edited by vulpix; 2022-04-18 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    Time for me to counter-creep! Any chance you have any of those Duke UIs for TBCC? i've been trying to contact Duke about them without success =(
    DM me, and I'll send a link to my Dropbox, it has some of the old files still but I doubt they will be 1:1 usable without some work being done.

7+ Year Old Account
    WIP

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    Love it! I've been working on a ui myself recently, and I really need to get a hold of those party frames. Teach me, master.
    I don't mind sharing the code, especially considering like 90% of the code is based off of an older addon (oUF_Hank). I just modified it to work for party/raid frames. But it is kind of a hacked together solution that works for me and would probably require some edits to work for someone else. I use a WeakAura to handle buff/debuffs on group frames, for example.

Some months back I was working to package my UI together, but found out quickly that it's a lot of work to make them easily shareable/configurable, especially since I use multiple different addons to make it all work (ElvUI, oUF, Plater, WeakAuras, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post
    Recently returned to classic, an old favorite making a return. Based on one of Hularis layouts.
    Unsure about raid frames, party frames grow up from above ToT.

Solo combat,
    Maybe it's a silly question, but you don't enable the action bars to be seen all the time?