I really hope the new class will be a cloth armor wearing spell caster

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    I really hope the new class will be a cloth armor wearing spell caster
    I hope the new class is a Bard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilujee View Post
    What about semielves???
    Since there is a lot of speculations about revamped Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas in upcoming expansion and considering the fact that Kalesgos's (who is dragon) canonical humanoid form is semielf-semihuman (it's just upgraded old human model in game though), i think that semielf would be a nice neutral race, but dragonkin would work better for theme of expansion.
    I guess you mean half-elves.
    sure they could be a thing. Vareesas children are half-elves, and so is Arathor, son of Alleria and Turalyon

huh, makes you wonder why never someone brought up half-elves as an allied race

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    I guess you mean half-elves.
    sure they could be a thing. Vareesas children are half-elves, and so is Arathor, son of Alleria and Turalyon

huh, makes you wonder why never someone brought up half-elves as an allied race
    I mean, they are not a culture or a race, at least not in Warcraft. They are just individuals who integrate with either elf or human society. If we had subraces instead of allied races I could see Half-Elf as a Human subrace and it could still be done as a Human customization; add a few faces that are a bit more angular (I think the actual shape of the face cannot change but you can do miracles with a bit of contouring), add an option to have ears equivalent to short elf ears.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Momo View Post
    I hope the new class is a Bard.
    To be fair bard really would work well. We only have two physical ranged DPS specs in-game. No caster spec was added since vanilla. Only one healer spec has been added.
    Bard with at least two specs (healer and dps) would be just what the game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Night warrior is also a class blizzard could introduce, after they've shown that you can survive it and it's not limited to night elves.
    Did you play a completely different expansion? The whole point was that you can't survive it, no one can and the only answer was convincing several other people to almost die in an elaborate ritual to get rid of the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, they are not a culture or a race, at least not in Warcraft. They are just individuals who integrate with either elf or human society. If we had subraces instead of allied races I could see Half-Elf as a Human subrace and it could still be done as a Human customization; add a few faces that are a bit more angular (I think the actual shape of the face cannot change but you can do miracles with a bit of contouring), add an option to have ears equivalent to short elf ears.
    bright decision yet we already have KulTirans as human related allied race, but add some customisation to current human race would work

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Did you play a completely different expansion? The whole point was that you can't survive it, no one can and the only answer was convincing several other people to almost die in an elaborate ritual to get rid of the power.
    Haha Well, no I didn't. However, she managed to survive and she is still wearing her dress. Also if you chat with her at some point of the phase-party she babbles something about she kept her powers but in a normal way or something. Knowing blizzard, this could be a enough to introduce a new class. Example are void elves, where the void was always something always-corrupting and tadah some random blood elf did the trick and suddenly we end up with a new allied race.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Did something happen in the last days (except the announcement for the stream) or nothing new?
    Dude claiming to have given legit leak information for legion is trolling a few dozen people

Truth is he made as many “correct predictions” as I did for 8.3 and 9.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Haha Well, no I didn't. However, she managed to survive and she is still wearing her dress. Also if you chat with her at some point of the phase-party she babbles something about she kept her powers but in a normal way or something. Knowing blizzard, this could be a enough to introduce a new class. Example are void elves, where the void was always something always-corrupting and tadah some random blood elf did the trick and suddenly we end up with a new allied race.
    That was an idea plenty of people thought about

You split the power of the night warrior between multiple thus creating a demon hunter but instead of powered by an inner demon you get powered up by moon mommy

Time magic, tornados, EMP, sunstrike can go to the Invoker...ups I meant Evoker

Ah nice another caster.

That is surelly what the game needs another broken class-spec in cloth to do giga billion dmg in + and raid.

We have currently

13 melee specs

2 ranged spec

9 caster specs

6 tank specs

6 healer specs

nice finally we will have the 10th caster spec.
    Last edited by Dioporco; 2022-04-14 at 07:57 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we needed a caster. We have enough melee.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

Mail caster is not out of the range of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    Yes, we needed a caster. We have enough melee.
    play a warlock then

we have like 13 melee and 9 caster vs 2 ranged spec (same class ndr) so no ty

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Mail caster is not out of the range of possibilities.
    It's Red Mage time.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    It's Red Mage time.
    If they manage to pull off a Red Mage type of class that switches between melee and ranged, I would love that.

- - - Updated - - -

April 19th feels like it's still so far away. The wait is getting somehow worse the closer we get.

Btw if the class is related to dragons like scale and scale2 said

there are 5 aspects hence 5 specs? or 4 specs if they dont add black.

Black - Tank

Red - Physical DMG

Green - Healer

Bronze - Ranged DMG + Support like a Tinker/Chronomancer/

Blue - Caster

-----------

would add +1 for every role

"but imagine the balance nightmare" are you playing the game atm? is already fucked up since years

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    If they manage to pull off a Red Mage type of class that switches between melee and ranged, I would love that.

- - - Updated - - -

April 19th feels like it's still so far away. The wait is getting somehow worse the closer we get.
    Do you play any online games that get regular updates? Genshin Impact is set back due to the Shanghai lockdown, but with the Irodori festival and the Chasm, there is a lot of shit to do. For FFXIV 6.1 just dropped tuesday and hoooly shit. With the changes to old dungeons it is actually a good time to roll a fresh character.
    Not following Lost Ark, but I'm pretty sure new stuff just came or is coming out soon. Or do what I do and just spend most of the weekend in the movie theatre. Secrets of Dumbledore today, Morbius on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Do you play any online games that get regular updates? Genshin Impact is set back due to the Shanghai lockdown, but with the Irodori festival and the Chasm, there is a lot of shit to do. For FFXIV 6.1 just dropped tuesday and hoooly shit. With the changes to old dungeons it is actually a good time to roll a fresh character.
    Not following Lost Ark, but I'm pretty sure new stuff just came or is coming out soon. Or do what I do and just spend most of the weekend in the movie theatre. Secrets of Dumbledore today, Morbius on saturday.
    I hope you’ll enjoy SoD, the press shat on it but wi really enjoyed it, especially Madd’s acting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Not really, I mostly just play WoW when I have the time. I am still subbed to FF14 though and I did log in to make my character an Adventurer Plate, but besides that, I didn't do much yet. Haven't really tried Genshin either, but I have it installed.

Is SoD theaters only or is it also releasing online somewhere? I'm kind of sick right now so I don't wanna go to a movie theater to spread whatever it is that I have. Also I'm not as excited for that movie as I would be if Grindelwald was still played by Johnny Depp. I'm sure Mads does great with the role, but I preferred Depp.