Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    If only there were any wardancers.
    Send them to popular class alt and fuse them?..
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Also in t3, selling level 5+ gems is big money.
    I might be stupid here, but how ? Everytime I'm trying to sell things on the AH, the only things I can sell are honing mats. Gems are always greyed out, even though it's not written "unsellable"/"bound" on them

---

I'm slowly but steadily progressing, only at 1340-1345 right now, and for the first time the bottleneck is now the fusion material. Can we only get them in the Stronghold (and AH) ?
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-04-11 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I might be stupid here, but how ? Everytime I'm trying to sell things on the AH, the only things I can sell are honing mats. Gems are always greyed out, even though it's not written "unsellable"/"bound" on them

---

I'm slowly but steadily progressing, only at 1340-1345 right now, and for the first time the bottleneck is now the fusion material. Can we only get them in the Stronghold (and AH) ?
    You probably have to sell the gems in the SECOND Tab (Auction house) - you can sell rings/necklace etc. there as well.
    The first tab is for honing materials and skins and stuff.

Just switch the tab and press "register"

Fusion Material is crafted in the stronghold.

Can we only get them in the Stronghold (and AH) ?
    Yes and it's ridiculously easy to get the mats. You are just wasting money buying off AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Adl3r View Post
    You probably have to sell the gems in the SECOND Tab (Auction house) - you can sell rings/necklace etc. there as well.
    The first tab is for honing materials and skins and stuff.

Just switch the tab and press "register"
    Guess I'm just a moron then, I didn't see there was two tabs. Thanks!

Yes and it's ridiculously easy to get the mats. You are just wasting money buying off AH.
    I didn't buy anything on the AH yet, I was just surprised to be cockblocked by the Fusion Material which was not a problem until 1350ish, considering I had never crafted any until then. I guess the island/story contents gave me enough for me to realize they were supposed to be crafted at stronghold.

So if I join a grp next week (tomorrow) for argos p1 clear and p2 learning grp....what happens if that grp can't clear p2? Am I screwed? How does that work.

So if I join a grp next week (tomorrow) for argos p1 clear and p2 learning grp....what happens if that grp can't clear p2? Am I screwed? How does that work.
    Pretty sure yes, that's why Argos is the only one like this.

If its a group of friends / people willing to play again friday for example, you can vote quit and then vote to not get loot. You wont be saved, youll have to reclear p1. We did that when a member dced during p2 and the game kicked him out. We just had to reclear p1 before going to p2/p3. But yeah, it really depend if you know the group / if its somewhat organized, if its mostly pug some people might just want to get the p1 loot and be done with it

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    If its a group of friends / people willing to play again friday for example, you can vote quit and then vote to not get loot. You wont be saved, youll have to reclear p1. We did that when a member dced during p2 and the game kicked him out. We just had to reclear p1 before going to p2/p3. But yeah, it really depend if you know the group / if its somewhat organized, if its mostly pug some people might just want to get the p1 loot and be done with it
    Thanks. So it seems like Argos is when it's good idea to start thinking about getting a static group.

I saw someone reply already, but just a heads up... if you join a group, kill Argos P1 and fail P2, if you claim loot you get saved. Claiming loot is a democratic process too, so you ca get screwed over if people vote yes. It has happened to people in my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I saw someone reply already, but just a heads up... if you join a group, kill Argos P1 and fail P2, if you claim loot you get saved. Claiming loot is a democratic process too, so you ca get screwed over if people vote yes. It has happened to people in my guild.
    yea, sounds like a major pain in the ass honestly.

yea, sounds like a major pain in the ass honestly.
    nah its not bad, just use group finder. no one in a group of 1385s doing p1 and p2 would take the loot from just p1 and lock themselves from the rest. they just disband and go again. ive pugged 4 chars a week and never had an issue with group finder. i also make sure to avoid groups that say p1/p2 but then have 1370s in there, as thats a red flag to me. if everyone is 1385, there is no shot they are opting in to losing their lockout. same for p3 and 1400's.

Do we know until when the events are running ? In order to be sure when to dump the excess currency before it disappears

Do we know until when the events are running ? In order to be sure when to dump the excess currency before it disappears
    The books from racing event have an expiration date on them of 21/04, so next week. The books from the guardian event show as expiring on 28/04

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    The books from racing event have an expiration date on them of 21/04, so next week. The books from the guardian event show as expiring on 28/04
    Ah thanks, I didn't pay too much attention to the expiration dates, I somehow assumed it was some sort of "expires in one/two/three weeks" or so (and anyway they're usually consumed right away haha)

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    nah its not bad, just use group finder. no one in a group of 1385s doing p1 and p2 would take the loot from just p1 and lock themselves from the rest. they just disband and go again. ive pugged 4 chars a week and never had an issue with group finder. i also make sure to avoid groups that say p1/p2 but then have 1370s in there, as thats a red flag to me. if everyone is 1385, there is no shot they are opting in to losing their lockout. same for p3 and 1400's.
    I meant, if that grp can't get p2 you'd have to do p1 again yea? I don't want to deal with that. People can't even do small pizza, my expectations are not very high for the players in this game.

Thanks for the responses about gold making! This week, I got my first large chest from Una's Tasks - I heard it's better to save tokens till one can buy the big one. It's a really great boost, got around 2k from it - probably almost as much as I got overall till now. So every 3 weeks 2k gold seems like a solid income. Sooner or later I may also transfer something to silver - those adventure tome items and recipes get really expensive in the later areas.

On another note: I really dislike that they sneakily made the Harmony Shards bound on character, even though they're in the currency tab with all the account-wide currencies. My main sits on a shitton now and is through with T1 (ilvl 600 now). Got my bard to Vern on the weekend, only to find that I can barely upgrade her because she has no Harmony shards.
    Last edited by Frostfred; 2022-04-18 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    Thanks for the responses about gold making! This week, I got my first large chest from Una's Tasks - I heard it's better to save tokens till one can buy the big one. It's a really great boost, got around 2k from it - probably almost as much as I got overall till now. So every 3 weeks 2k gold seems like a solid income. Sooner or later I may also transfer something to silver - those adventure tome items and recipes get really expensive in the later areas.

On another note: I really dislike that they sneakily made the Harmony Shards bound on character, even though they're in the currency tab with all the account-wide currencies. My main sits on a shitton now and is through with T1 (ilvl 600 now). Got my bard to Vern on the weekend, only to find that I can barely upgrade her because she has no Harmony shards.
    The amount of tokens you get per week goes up with your ilvl, iirc at 1340+ is the last bump, you get a bit over 1000 tokens, so you can get get 2k at minimum. And for the shards, you should save them in the pouches if you don't need them, those are usually roster-bound so you can trade them with alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    The amount of tokens you get per week goes up with your ilvl, iirc at 1340+ is the last bump, you get a bit over 1000 tokens, so you can get get 2k at minimum. And for the shards, you should save them in the pouches if you don't need them, those are usually roster-bound so you can trade them with alts.
    Ah, that's awesome. I was under the impression that I got more in the second week than in the first. But the third week was the same, so I thought I just had it wrong in my memory. Good to know that it'll go up more in the future. Thanks for the info.

Aye, I know the bags are (mostly?) roster bound. But I thought the shards are as well, as they're in the currency tab with other roster-wide currencies (like pirate coins), so I just used all of them immediately on my main in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    Ah, that's awesome. I was under the impression that I got more in the second week than in the first. But the third week was the same, so I thought I just had it wrong in my memory. Good to know that it'll go up more in the future. Thanks for the info.

Aye, I know the bags are (mostly?) roster bound. But I thought the shards are as well, as they're in the currency tab with other roster-wide currencies (like pirate coins), so I just used all of them immediately on my main in the past.
    Yeah, one of many things you learn the hard way with this game. Same with character-bound stuff.