Could an indication of a playable dragonkin race be the Shadowlands update to the Dreadlords models from 9.1? They made them dimorphic like a playable race (unless I am forgetting previous female Dreadlords). Seems like a decent chunk of work for only 9.1 and 9.2.
    What I mean is essentially throw the Dragonid/Dragonkin model on the Dreadlord skeleton and utilise the animations already produced etc.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2022-04-15 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Time skip or no time skip?

Do you think we are getting a cinematic saying: you returned from the Shadowlands but the Azeroth, you know...is no more!
    I hear this often, but... When we first arrived in the Maw and met Thrall, Jaina, etc., a lot of time had passed for them but only a day or two on Azeroth. It stands to reason then if a lot of time passes for us in Shadowlands, *less* relative time has passed on Azeroth. I don't think there will be any sort of time thing but, if there is, it would be us returning and Turalyon/Rokhan/whoever being "but you were only gone a week"!
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    With Bellulars video the other day. I do think they are going to just ppPoof the sword as it could be written in material, they just dont want to deal with. Now with the gift seed item linking to the next expansion it could be a new world tree.
    Why even poof it?

Its pretty obviously going to be wielded by Azeroth whenever she actually awakens. Just leave it be until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    I hear this often, but... When we first arrived in the Maw and met Thrall, Jaina, etc., a lot of time had passed for them but only a day or two on Azeroth. It stands to reason then if a lot of time passes for us in Shadowlands, *less* relative time has passed on Azeroth. I don't think there will be any sort of time thing but, if there is, it would be us returning and Turalyon/Rokhan/whoever being "but you were only gone a week"!
    The outside perspective of everyone entering the Shadowlands to save Anduin then immediately returning to say "Anduin chose to stay" is very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm not so sure he is lying, his Legion leaks were mostly accurate and posted before we even knew there would be an expansion announcement at Gamescom.
    yeah but he posted after that one major riddle leak which is the only one that got the major plot points right and still 70% of his "leak" ended up being false.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    I think the Chromatic dragonflight might be a safe bet the only issue is the only known chromatic dragon alive(dead?) is Chromatus and I dont think he would be friendly
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromitus

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    yeah but he posted after that one major riddle leak which is the only one that got the major plot points right and still 70% of his "leak" ended up being false.
    For Legion it definitely sounded like he was just relaying things second hand, from something someone else has watched. There's a chance that's what's going on here, though it's also possible his original source has opted not to tell him anything again after the last time (that's not exactly something bliz approves of) and so he's riding on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    I think it might be a language barrier thing, his English seems to be a bit wonky at times, and that's not a diss, I am not a fluent English speaker myself but it could be a thing, idk his nationality.

But he did for sure get things wrong, either through his source or through his presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Dead and not friendly either :/

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Dead and not friendly either :/
    Well it just shows a new one popped up as late as BFA. And these are made. I could easily see a scenario where Wrathion takes up his dad's work and is experimenting with the chromatic flight again, where his big bro Nefarian had failed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Could an indication of a playable dragonkin race be the Shadowlands update to the Dreadlords models from 9.1? They made them dimorphic like a playable race (unless I am forgetting previous female Dreadlords). Seems like a decent chunk of work for only 9.1 and 9.2.
    What I mean is essentially throw the Dragonid/Dragonkin model on the Dreadlord skeleton and utilise the animations already produced etc.

So I just went through the animations ... just looks like it's the DH form https://www.wowhead.com/npc=179392/kintessa#modelviewer

It wasn't a fresh effort for something new. Doesn't mean you're wrong necessarily, but they already existed for DH anyway
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2022-04-15 at 05:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Man, imagine if mmos were more ballsy with the type of races you could play, having demonic ones like the one above, having centaurs, etc etc
    Obviously it would kinda limit it with mounts and such but that'd be a choice the player would have at least.

So I just went through the animations ... just looks like it's the DH form https://www.wowhead.com/npc=179392/kintessa#modelviewer

It wasn't a fresh effort for something new. Doesn't mean you're wrong necessarily, but they already existed for DH anyway
    Ahh so it wasn't what I was guessing. That makes more sense.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No build this week and PTR dead until early next week due to "unforeseen issues".

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You could always just @ teriz and talk about how tinker is most definitely the next class in 10.0. I'm sure that'd be a more riveting conversation. /s
    Tinker is possible, but a dragon class based on
    Alexstraza/Chromie/Deathwing HotS is more likely.

i hope if it is a dragon based class that it has a melee dps spec, a mail user would be cool, maybe specilizing in polearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No build this week and PTR dead until early next week due to "unforeseen issues".

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
    Darkfallen Countdown Week Activated
    I have 4 to 1 odds they'll have curella de vil hair
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-15 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    To be fair bard really would work well. We only have two physical ranged DPS specs in-game. No caster spec was added since vanilla. Only one healer spec has been added.
    Bard with at least two specs (healer and dps) would be just what the game needs.
    Dps Bow and Harp. Buffs the group and mostly themselves. Buff upkeep class for dps. Strong raid wide buffs. Every raid needs 1 be it a healer or dps bard.
    Healer with staff and Harp. Heals with soothing melodies and healing frequencies.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Anyone else expecting absolutely nothing cool. (not even a new race/class) but hoping for some of the stuff being speculated about?

Gotta temper those expectations
    Nah there’s no way we’re NOT getting a new race/class. Blizzard has to go ALL out on this one, or else its over for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught49 View Post
    i hope if it is a dragon based class that it has a melee dps spec, a mail user would be cool, maybe specilizing in polearms?
    Enough of these new classes being all melee, we need new spellcasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Nah there’s no way we’re NOT getting a new race/class. Blizzard has to go ALL out on this one, or else its over for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Enough of these new classes being all melee, we need new spellcasters.
    Spellcasters for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Spellcasters for the win!

TASTE!

/10char