Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    What are you referring to?
    Nothing of value. He means the image of Drek'thar, who is an orc, and his wolves. It's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    So maybe it really IS not that simple.
    Or it's shallow attention seeking behavior?

@Scaleface is there anything you're willing to post that can directly tie the expansion reveal back to your leak? Something concrete, and unique, that isn't vague and already heavily speculated on? Like a specific name of something, anything, that will be shown?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I dont remember the WoW community being so into anagrams since I was in the secret finding discord voice chat for Lucid Nightmare (also something that broke discord due to the amount of people)
    Which is ironic cause the Lucid Nightmare had some pretty weird steps. Yet here we are stuck with making anagrams out of Drek'Thar.

Hmm. Do we have a list of races that have been implemented in HS but not in WoW? The picture for Drek'Thar is from HS.

How do you solve a riddle if you don't know wether your solution is good or not?

Evoker is the closest thing to a unique term Scaleface has provided, outside of Draakyak (which is apparently incorrect)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    @Scaleface is there anything you're willing to post that can directly tie the expansion reveal back to your leak? Something concrete, and unique, that isn't vague and already heavily speculated on? Like a specific name of something, anything, that will be shown?
    You mean like Evoker being the class?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    And having a feminine figure while being a feral beast is dumb.
    That's every furry race in the game right now though

You mean like Evoker being the class?
    Yes, which he didn't outright confirm.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokster10 View Post
    How do you solve a riddle if you don't know wether your solution is good or not?
    You don't. That's why he tells you when you are right. Or when you decide that your answer is correct, but it isn't. Such was the case with Hitei.

5+ Year Old Account

Yes, which he didn't outright confirm.
    Yes he did. When he posted this riddle. He said neutral race like Pandaren was correct. And Evoker was correct.

Yes he did. When he posted this riddle. He said neutral race like Pandaren was correct. And Evoker was correct.
    He just said the class evokes, that could be interpreted as him being correct if the class is a sorcerer or something. I'm not sure why he doesn't want to reveal the class/race since he did it for Legion.

1+ Year Old Account
    Happy Dance! 94 hours to go!

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    The female Drakonid in Hearthstone looks really good, proportion wise. I don't see how this wouldn't fall as "pretty" unless there are hangups about the face or her being too muscular for a girl (which I hate, too many girls in WoW look weak as shit)

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...20191112190552
    If it could be properly translated to a 3D asset I wouldn’t mind that.
    They missed the mark with female Kul Tirans with their super squishy faces, hopefully they don’t do the same with a dragon race.

Though all this Vrykul talk had gotten me thinking that they could just make the Drakonid’s second form a Vrykul.
    Doubt it though just because the male Kul Tirans already use the same textures from the Vrykul except without abs and wrapped around a fat upright Orc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

I unno, personally, I want Scale to be right just because there are a lot of negative nancy's pooping on fun times because they have a case of the grump grumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    I unno, personally, I want Scale to be right just because there are a lot of negative nancy's pooping on fun times because they have a case of the grump grumps.
    I agree, it seems like people started taking this stuff way to seriously when it comes to picking teams of which leak is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    If it could be properly translated to a 3D asset I wouldn’t mind that.
    They missed the mark with female Kul Tirans with their super squishy faces, hopefully they don’t do the same with a dragon race.

Though all this Vrykul talk had gotten me thinking that they could just make the Drakonid’s second form a Vrykul.
    Doubt it though just because the male Kul Tirans already use the same textures from the Vrykul except without abs and wrapped around a fat upright Orc.
    The Kul Tiran rig is 100% unique, the only thing it shares with any other race is textures with the Vrykul. Which is a nod to their Vrykul-themed backstory (the big ones specifically are half-Drust). It's a popular theory that they are using Orc/Panda animations or something but its incorrect and them being unique is why they and Zandalari were delayed for so long.

That being said there is no reason they can't do Vrykul, they just won't be as big as the NPCs because Blizz seems to want the racial heights capped at Tauren/KT/Zandalari size.

He just said the class evokes, that could be interpreted as him being correct if the class is a sorcerer or something. I'm not sure why he doesn't want to reveal the class/race since he did it for Legion.
    The Class evokes the powers of the Dragonflight. Paired with this you get playable Drakonid.

The only other possibility is that instead of Drakonid, you get humanoid (current races, but just neutral, also fits with cross-faction even more now with 9.2) race that has draconic features that has a new name we havent figured out with the riddle.

Or maybe we are set on a completly wrong path and we get playable tin-
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

inb4 we get trolled and it's actually an Undermine Tinker expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    The Class evokes the powers of the Dragonflight. Paired with this you get playable Drakonid.

The only other possibility is that instead of Drakonid, you get humanoid (current races, but just neutral, also fits with cross-faction even more now with 9.2) race that has draconic features that has a new name we havent figured out with the riddle.

Or maybe we are set on a completly wrong path and we get playable tin-
    I'd love to see a drakonid tinker.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

15+ Year Old Account
    Based on the bricks placed by the astute folks in this thread, I'll say I think the race is Drakkyr, and their dragon form will be Storm Drake-ish, and their humanoid form will resemble Vrykul. The theory is based on the @Hitei breakdown and the Eechaykee reference by @hipolnalrt; the White Mist made me think of the Vrykul, and they have seers which links to Drek'thar, and the Storm reference is pretty clear. This is all kind of a stretch, I guess, but that's what came to mind.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"