I love the talent trees, but the drakes look...weird as fuck.

They've changed the UI font to the one on the promo materials! Is Friz Quadrata....dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O

MOGS > LOGS

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to need a moment to process this.....

Both the model and especially that skill tree are hideous. Godless.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Dude that dragon race looks clean as fuck. I hope it can be Druid, holy shit gimme

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    well then. That looks like it matches exactly what scale said.
    Best part that its scaly race that we didn't expected, Naga? no, Dragonids? no, DragonMens? no, its freaking bipedal fiery dragons or as of to say ====draenei with lizardface infection.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I wonder what kind of snake oil salesman managed to convince the president of Square Enix to pursue NFTs though. Either he is gullible or extremely greedy.
    I still lol thinking about Yoshi-P (who's on the board of directors) having to be all 'yeah that's not coming to ff14 the rest of the company can do what it wants' with fake enthusiasm about it.

I think the most we'd see ff14 related for NFTs would be like... art and things that aren't actually in the game and even that's iffy.

I think in most cases with NFTs and games it's shareholder pressure 'get in on this new thing that's supposed to make us money!' Hopefully they see how well that didn't go for ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    if thats real, i might piss myself when they officially announce that
    how did they manage to make them look this...goofy lmao
    Dude exactly. This is Warcraft we're talking about.. how fucking hard is it to make a Cool-Looking lizardy character? Setthrakk, Saurok, and Vanilla Dragons Dragons look more badass.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Read what I said 2 posts above.
    Thread moves too fast, just repeat it for me.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    whats now, haters and "nay"dracthyrs?
    So why is their humanoid form a human? Or can you change it? I would assume that you can.

Looks like shit imo, no offense if it's a fan fake. Really great for just one person to troll with. But if that's our dragon race from Blizzard.... not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Why does every leaked picture max out at 360p?
    Because some of Us are protecting our sources? There is a lot of friendly ppl in blizzard which can just simply share what they work on. There are allways some stuff on the table, and there is some "ids" "watermarks" which can be hard to detect or remove. So some ppl prefer to downscale all stuff just to make it more hard to read, remove metadata from source images etc etc. I didnt posted that screens and just wanted to describe, just because my source asked for this...

ANd yes, i am not native this is why my english is bad af xd

Honestly I love it; cooler than what I imagined Drakonids would look like. I'm vibin' with it.

Yo @Axaron what class choices it got?

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

WORGEN FEMALES WERE REDESIGNED DUE TO FEEDBACK.

We can save this race, we HAVE to.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the image has a low quality, but christ, I'd never play a race like that in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Looks like shit imo, no offense if it's a fan fake. Really great for just one person to troll with. But if that's our dragon race from Blizzard.... not impressed.
    I expected something different but I did predict a shapeshifter race coming, I just didn't think it will look like this. Not really digging it that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    Doesn't even look like World of Warcraft.

Totally different artstyle.
    It does look kind of strange to me as well. I think this could just be a model edit. If you've ever gone through the model edits some people share on Twitter, many of them look even better than this. So it's a real possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    Doesn't even look like World of Warcraft.

Totally different artstyle.
    Yeah. I really hope it isn't legit because I'm really not vibing with this design at all; definitely think more like Draenei proportions for this sort of design in WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    sorry but I have to man... : >>> X D
    It looks like someone copypasted it from a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    FRIENDLY REMINDER:

WORGEN FEMALES WERE REDESIGNED DUE TO FEEDBACK.

We can save this race, we HAVE to.
    It only took what? 10 years?