10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    if thats real, i might piss myself when they officially announce that
    how did they manage to make them look this...goofy lmao
    I actually pissed myself laughing when they showed the MoP announcement trailer live. Me and my brother were laughing so hard watching the pandas spin around and looking all goofy. It looked like a goddamn joke, and it actually still has one of the worst like/dislike rations on YouTube despite being one of the best expansions they ever made.

Although to be fair, dragons shouldn't be goofy. It's okay for pandas, but dragons should be BADASS. These look really goofy indeed and it's kind of strange.

WHY would a humanoid turn into a humanoid dragon???????? 10000% FAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I don't understand why Scaleface said these are part Vrykul though. The human disguise on the right doesn't look very Vrykul.
    Because the pictures are fake. Someone else made them to get attention, and he's just rolling with it cause it gives his fake leak more credibility.

I think people are thrown off by the Dragon being slim. It's a Warcraft woman: they never look badass/cool.

I don't understand why Scaleface said these are part Vrykul though. The human disguise on the right doesn't look very Vrykul.
    Maybe it's their cultural elements on the Dragon Isles? Could be like viking longhouses, intricate wood carvings, use of runes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Obviously fake as hell, lol. B+ for effort.

The UI looks mediocre, as if designed by a fan and not a UI designer. The dragon isn't even WoW's art style.
    Bro... your nickname doesn't inspire confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    :O

Well, that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Races in character creation are supposed to wear clothes/armor, so its most likely FAKE
    Either we're supposed to believe it's so alpha that it's not wearing any wear, which leans to fake tbh.

or that they are supposed to not wear armor on this for, which, lame, but I could totally see Blizz pulling lmao.

The UI looks mediocre, as if designed by a fan and not a UI designer. The dragon isn't even WoW's art style.
    Bold words coming from someone whose username is "Shadowlands-is-fake" TBH

The shading really doesn't look different from the WoW artstyle at all. And the human female probably means they don't have a female finished yet, which isn't uncommon.

Kind of getting the same copium vibes we usually get around this time.
    Last edited by Zankai27; 2022-04-18 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    Doesn't fit with the wow aesthetic. If it's real its bad.
    Honestly the dragon image feels like something photoshopped onto the Worgen character creation screen. Just has that green-screen effect.

But IDK where they'd get that dragon person image from to begin with lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Races in character creation are supposed to wear clothes/armor, so its most likely FAKE
    Not if that's a transitionary combat form. For example, you're in humanoid form, and you only turn to that form when you do certain abilities.

Serious question, too. What about armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    No way thats fake. What the fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    This is a flashback.

The Orc is Zuluhed the Whacked.
    Yeah, That's what I'm thinking

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Says the guy who insisted Shadowlands was fake even after it was confirmed genuine by Ion literally saying "Do the eyes make sense now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Not if that's a transitionary combat form. For example, you're in humanoid form, and you only turn to that form when you do certain abilities.
    Then you probably wouldn't see it on the login screen.

Unless it's because she's tall??
    i nowhere said that review my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    whats now, haters and "nay"dracthyrs?
    Don't turn information into self-promotion. That's kinda where it begins and ends.

It's mostly fine a few days out, but I'm not looking forward to "here's my bad fan fiction" to turn into "solve this problem using the Differentiation Equation to read my bad fan fiction" next go around for multiple months.

Fandom should never be about shameless self-wank.

That being said, those are ugly as sin, but they're low quality and still concepts. We'll see how it goes.

Talents look promising without detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Did you buy that t-shirt yet
    No, because I was right. I might end up being wrong Anduin getting out of being a slave of Satan scott-free though.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I look at the pic, the more it looks like some race out of FF