Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    If these three images are legit I think this is going to go down as one of the most hated expansion reveals in WoW history.
    Yeah

Old Talent Tress + Artifact Weapon Structure + POE similarities

Dragons

Clearly the most hated things that the playerbase never asked these years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Why is this so hard Blizzard?
    1 that is gross
    2 thats more of a lizard then a dragon
    3 thats armored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Ya'll losing your minds and need to go to bed with this crazy crap lol. Can't wait for tomorrow for this to be over.
    Don't be ridiculous. Tomorrow only signifies the start of the 10.0 alpha+beta+patches speculation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Love how Work In Progress is always plastered on leak pics like this, like the devs need to be reminded "sorry hun you're not done with this yet )"
    Going off some of the responses I've seen here so far they need to do it even more.

Honestly, I'm really shocked that so many people are hating on the dragon race designs. I think they look pretty good. Depending on how they're animated will determine how good they are. The textures look pretty slick to me. The only thing I don't like is the wings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yup.

With so many great dragon models, I really hope that Blizzard wouldn't go this route.

Blizzard, this is the dragon form people want;

no its not, that model is old as shit and outdated, also you cant really fight with weapons as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    That's actually really subjective. All of it looks cool to me.
    Aye, it'll appeal to some but everyone I've shown them to on discord etc has hated it. Even scalies because it's not hot enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Who knows how early in development these pictures potentially are?

Who knows how the form is connected to the class? It could just be a customizable, naked Metamorphosis for all we know.
    This is basically just arguing that the reason it's real is because it doesnt look real. Which doesnt really work outside deliberate artistic choices like Blue-eyes Bolvar.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Love how Work In Progress is always plastered on leak pics like this, like the devs need to be reminded "sorry hun you're not done with this yet )"
    wanna point out this would not be for the devs to see, but this would very much be a thing they will show us tomorow in the presenation like they would with blizzcon.

Why are people seething so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd prefer if they'd base it on PF2 than 5E.

Though either way there'd be no need for them to match the race lineup.
    As it happens, I would be doing said conversion for my Patreon backers if it ends up being real. It's what I do (conversions to PF1/PF2/5e) for going on my 4th year now. Feel free to PM if that's something which interests you.

That “leaked” dragon race screenshot is April fools Draenei remodel levels of ugly like if that’s real people are going to be dunking on this reveal so hard like probably more than mists cause atleast pandas r goofy by nature but that dragon looks horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Out of curiosity is the armor to the right new or recycled?

It looks new to me. I don't recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no its not, that model is old as shit and outdated, also you cant really fight with weapons as that.
    You don't need weapons to fight in a non humanoid form (see druids)

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys do you think we'll get a cinematic by tomorrow ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Yup.

With so many great dragon models, I really hope that Blizzard wouldn't go this route.

Cool, but unrealistic for players to play a full-sized, quadrupedal dragon with giant wings. Could you imagine if there were 5 or 6 in a raid? You wouldn't be able to see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Guys do you think we'll get a cinematic by tomorrow ?
    Yep, 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Yeah

Old Talent Tress + Artifact Weapon Structure + POE similarities

Dragons

Clearly the most hated things that the playerbase never asked these years.
    I definitely don't want PoE style skill tree. It's a horrible abomination. Old Talent trees died for a reason, too.

Artifact was cool, but that was in part because it was on top of the base systems.

And yeah, Dragons are cool. Those weird winged humanoids are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    It looks new to me. I don't recognize it.
    It's a reskinned female Metamorphosis form. Also used for female Dreadlords and other winged demons.

Whether it's real is another matter. But as was pointed out, this just so happened to be leaked a couple of hours into debating whether a dragonman concept would be coming to WoW.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Yup.

We've heard you like cool dragons.

Here's your completly horrible metamorphosis into NPC dreadlord re-skinned race that looks neither human nor dragon.

Instead we could've made Drakonids or straight up full fledged out dragon forms but... nah. That would be too cool.

For real though if thats what we see tomorrow in the Trailer I can atleast finally safely delete Battle.net off of my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's a reskinned female Metamorphosis form. Also used for female Dreadlords and other winged demons.

Whether it's real is another matter. But as was pointed out, this just so happened to be leaked a couple of hours into debating whether a dragonman concept would be coming to WoW.
    No... The armor on the human figure.