7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xu8p-2bZ_Ks/maxresdefault.jpg[IMG]

I mean to take away completly from the fact that the Red Prince is a Lizard (descendant of Dragons iirc in Divinity), but still, a Lizard, he does look fancier than what Scaleface Blizzard TM came up with.
    Funily enough I am playing playing Divinity OS 2 at the moment
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Gonna go gargle a bunch of dicks just for you
    dont do it without me <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It would be pretty funny though if this is just the Evoker and not an actual dragon race.
    Why would an Arcane-based class need to look like a dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    The talent tree looks pretty cool. I like that vibe as long as it actually works for the game.

The dragon though. Holy fuck is that bad. If that's real I think that might legit be the absolute worst thing Blizz has ever produced across all of their franchises. Includint WC3 Reforged.
    It's not as bad as female worgen were, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    It's clearly a dragon class if it comes with the expansion. You are hung up on the word arcane based when the Dragons were literally empowered by Arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    It's not as bad as female worgen were, imo
    Theres still hope though. The Male Model could be bulkier and similiar to Worgen, chest wise atleast.

That could be the slight saving grac- who am I shitting, this Expansion is doomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Why even have another arcane based class is the question. Feels very left field when there are much more popular classes that are still not in the game. Blizzard just doing everything besides what the majority of players want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunomii View Post
    No1 is in combat stance or wielding weapons while you customize, that would be annoying af, that only happens when you choose your class.
    You forgot one point: You're not wearing any armour in that screen, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Why are people seething so hard?
    Because it means they spent a lot of time to make an extremely elaborate winged giant race playable; a lot of development time on something that doesn't have a big impact on gameplay & gameplay is poo-poo garbage right now & needs the most work. This race is like finding out they spent 30 million dollars on the logo design.

Good thing its not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    I mean to take away completly from the fact that the Red Prince is a Lizard (descendant of Dragons iirc in Divinity), but still, a Lizard, he does look fancier than what Scaleface Blizzard TM came up with.
    Yes, guy. Because you aren't talking about Red Prince, you are talking about a shiny set of gold plate armor. Note how significantly more underwhelming he looks the closer he gets to naked:

I'm searching through xmogs and I cannot find those boots the female human is wearing on the right. They appear to be a new style where it goes down in a V. I've searched through both plate and mail and nothing. Either it is new or it is armor from a NPC.

I hate to tell you this guys but the girls of every race have shittier models than the boys for almost every race... besides Nelves?

This is nothing new. They are upheld to have the girls be thinner and feminine even if it's a dragon.

Oh God. It's Monday night before an expansion reveal and I'm on MMO Champion reading a debate about dragon nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yes, guy. Because you aren't talking about Red Prince, you are talking about a shiny set of gold plate armor. Note how significantly more underwhelming he looks the closer he gets to naked:

Still looks a trillion times better than the leaked one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Anyone who played WoW on PC with a controller knows that addons wouldn't be the main issue. Controller is ok for questing and outworld stuff, but healers would just have an impossible time healing unless everything was made to be an AoE heal, and tanks too probably with targeting (would affect dps as well I guess).

Can you imagine trying to write out macros with a controller keyboard?

Yeah wow as the base game has many issues for controller play in the endgame avenues of content.
    How does ffxiv do healing on console?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Someone could've had the model prepped for months of years. Private server, art contest, practice material, you name it. Just because there's a *thing* doesn't mean it's made by Blizzard.

1. The talents UI image is terrible, no other way to put it. Clumsy, wastes a lot of space, assets look home made, etc. I made better looking concepts than that back in the WoD days.

2. The dragon race thingie looks out of place for WoW. It lacks any sort of resemblance with other races and how they are typically made.

3. The combat screenshot looks weird. It's literally just one of these models with a pose, and then there's a cloud of smoke. Is it supposed to be an attack? It doesn't even look like it originates from the Dragon character.

Everything about this screams fake.
    These were my thoughts as well, especially point 3. It almost looks like it's weirdly copypasted in there from another game.

But maybe that's just cause they're still images, it's a work in progress etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post
    The body type to the right is a human female, but I don't recognize the hairstyle, and the skin is a bit yellow/green. So i guess they can get more thematic options to their "alt" form similar to demon hunters?

Also, the dragon form itself doesnt seem feminine in a mammalian sense (which usually goes against how blizzard creates female player forms), and the scales seem to be more on the blue side (which doesn't really match the girl's skin to the right).

Anyways, still looks legit. It'll be interesting to see how tomorrow pans out.
    Eh. Honestly doesn't seem very original at all and seems to be copying DHs too much.

I guess we will see tomorrow. But so far none of these screenshots are too hype-inducing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It's clearly a dragon class if it comes with the expansion. You are hung up on the word arcane based when the Dragons were literally empowered by Arcane.
    They were empowered by the titans. Only the Blue dragonflight uses Arcane. It wouldn't make any sense for an entire dragon class to be arcane-based.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    well then. That looks like it matches exactly what scale said.
    I love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Because it means they spent a lot of time to make an extremely elaborate winged giant race playable; a lot of development time on something that doesn't have a big impact on gameplay & gameplay is poo-poo garbage right now & needs the most work. This race is like finding out they spent 30 million dollars on the logo design.

Good thing its not real.
    9.2 shows that gameplay is not the issue for people as much as story, setting and non-raid content.