Quote Originally Posted by Mferna View Post
    Why are you on a speculation/ leak thread then? Lol that’s like going thru your parents bank statements tryna figure out where they purchased Xmas gifts and then being mad your not surprised when opening your present….
    The person who leaked these (if real) must also think they're bad. They basically tried to ruin the hype for us. I've been following leak/speculation season bi-yearly/per patch and NEVER felt like "oh.. fuck that's BAD" from a leak until now. Because before, Blizz actually at least had something neat instead of offensive.

I've been robbed of 15 hrs more mystery and excitement, filled with DREAD.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Doronjo View Post
    The red prince is being slandered !

What a world

Unworthies left and right, the most delicate velvet tongued, unforgetable Red Lizard Majesty himself is getting downplayed here far too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    The person who leaked these must also think they're bad. They basically tried to ruin the hype for us. I've been following leak/speculation season bi-yearly/per patch and NEVER felt like "oh.. fuck that's BAD" from a leak until now. Because before, Blizz actually at least had something neat instead of offensive.
    I am glad this was shown because it made me realize to drastically reduce my hype levels. I forgot it is Blizzard we are talking about whenever there is something new coming up and this is definitely their current alley.

If I would've seen this tomorrow without seeing it before, I'd probably erase WoW from my mind entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Also, it was @Axaron who leaked it. Let's give the man some credit because I think the pics are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Scaleface confirmed the pics to be real, so that is irrelevant at this point.
    "Confirmed". Nothing is confirmed at this point, beyond that Blizzard had Dragonflight on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's just "dragonsworn" or whatever you want to call it, but with a different name.
    I'd figure that to be likely, since classes always very explicitly tie into the main expansion theme (and usually the box character, too), but I am confused by the use of the name to begin with. I'm sure they could've just wanted something more general than Dragonsworn, but I do wonder where evocation of any kind connects to this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Where's the Battle-Mage, tank/melee spec.
    Garrosh Hellscream
    When death arrives, will you stand and face it? or kneel in defeat?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    "Confirmed". Nothing is confirmed at this point, beyond that Blizzard had Dragonflight on their website.
    That is fair and true. Poor choice of words on my part.

Pretty good fake if it isn't real though. So good job regardless.

I still don't get why people have such a hard on for the old talent system. It was boring as fuck.

That said, the leaked one looks a bit more like Artifact Weapons meets Conduits than the old Talent system. Willing to see how it works before passing too much judgement.

Also, it was @Axaron who leaked it. Let's give the man some credit because I think the pics are real.
    My question is how he got this—he seems to have a whole lot of information (some of which contradicts @Scaleface), including on the Evoker class which it seems odd to believe he was able to procure. He's been on this site for some time, and I don't know how he'd suddenly get ahold of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And that Alexstraza is on the promotional art....

So, can anyone summarize a hundred last pages or so? I can see there are some interesting pictures of an alleged new race, but it seems to be a more recent thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'd figure that to be likely, since classes always very explicitly tie into the main expansion theme (and usually the box character, too), but I am confused by the use of the name to begin with. I'm sure they could've just wanted something more general than Dragonsworn, but I do wonder where evocation of any kind connects to this.
    I'm assuming it has something to do with the class fantasy. Maybe it's because they don't want your character feeling like they have to beholden to dragons just because you use their power?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what he thinks he's leaked but those Saurok Argonian toy dragon looking lizard abominations are not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Scaleface didnt leak the pics it was someone else.
    It was @Axaron

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    I still don't get why people have such a hard on for the old talent system. It was boring as fuck.

That said, the leaked one looks a bit more like Artifact Weapons meets Conduits than the old Talent system.
    B-but, it was so roleplaying Game-ish and you also had all these different options and build paths, and there werent any cookie cutter specs at all. They also played so vastly different with the overall 10% different stats gained there in the Frost tree and there in the Fire Tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

That is literally the worst looking race I've ever seen in an MMO. It looks like it crawled off of some fetish page.

Wait there are people legitimately that upset about Pandas and Vulperas running around? I thought it was just a forum meme.

"Testatement of what Blizzard has become". Jesus fucking Christ get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    That is literally the worst looking race I've ever seen in an MMO. It looks like it crawled off of some fetish page.
    That made me laugh lol.

New PTR build btw

Quote Originally Posted by LordChristoff View Post
    IMO

Looks like the paws of a Panda, Legs of a Worgen, Human arms, and Torso may be slightly altered and custom head. IF it is true, how come they can stand up straight and Worgen still can't .. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Could it not be a custom model in a private server somewhere? I don't believe Blizz would go in this direction.
    The torso is also slightly comparable to that of uncorrupted Arakkoa.