5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Uhmmm is this on live in the undercity ruins? I found it on the PTR
    That's been there for a good decade and a half

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Sources seem to be confirming the race O.o

Tho not sure if just a bunch of trolls so take it with a grain of salt
    What sources?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah ive been flying around Azsuna for 15 mins and I cant find that spot. Could be Any zone bordering Azsuna looking into it, or it could be Stormsong Valley. I suppose it MAYBE could be WoD Nagrand too?
    To be honest based on the stone textures I dont think it looks like azsuna, the stone texture style reminds me more of BfA or later era
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Lol since Wrath at least? probably TBC.
    Yeah, TBC. It was the only realistic way to get out of the Belf starter area. Otherwise you'd end in in Eastern Plaguelands which was a 60 zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    After diaper gnomes I can absolutely believe the dragon race is legit, just in pre-alpha state where it's Functional but not Done.
    Well, they're ugly in concept. The execution is good. Unlike the dragonthings, which are poorly executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post

It'll be really sad if an ancient game like Everquest can come up with a better concept for a dragon-esq race.
    That is not better IMO.

7+ Year Old Account
    What sources?
    A friend connected to ABK, but im unsure if a troll since I know they sometimes lurk around fansites

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    How and why would Scaleface get access to a presumably-ancient proof of concept days before a reveal of something that would have to be adequate to show to the public? Why would his co-conspirator wait 'til now to reveal this if it did exist for so long?
    Uhhh, for clout?

People would also be far less likely to believe this is legit if it was posted say, mid 9.1 or something. But again, we have no idea when this was from - 10.0 could be a year+ away and the screenshots could be from a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, they're ugly in concept. The execution is good. Unlike the dragonthings, which are poorly executed.
    It's a matter of consistency and technical errors for me, not aesthetic. I could believe Blizzard would make an ugly race—I don't believe they'd make a race that looks this suspicious, then reveal it with so many mind-numbing errors. Would they seriously not get the mesh that looks like nipples before they reveal it, at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Real or not, Blizzard has made worse models in recent years.

While some may think those look worse aesthetically, they are all polished and look good technically compared to that dragon model, which looks amateurish in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, it's 4 AM all of a sudden and I need to wake up in 5 hours.

That means I'm gonna retire for the night. Knowing my luck, the One True Leak will probably drop as I'm sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y View Post
    I didn't think he was being serious with that post, but I would be interested if he is willing to confirm. My take is he is getting frustrated due to posts like the one below the post I'm quoting.
    Its really funny how american people cant understand sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    It's a matter of consistency and technical errors for me, not aesthetic. I could believe Blizzard would make an ugly race—I don't believe they'd make a race that looks this suspicious, then reveal it with so many mind-numbing errors. Would they seriously not get the mesh that looks like nipples before they reveal it, at least?
    It doesn't have nipples. Y'all are seeing artifacting, the image is so pixelated. Not to mention if this was from a private server why wouldn't they, uh, yknow, give it the ken doll treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah, TBC. It was the only realistic way to get out of the Belf starter area. Otherwise you'd end in in Eastern Plaguelands which was a 60 zone.
    It was literally the only way because there were gates that were blocking the way to Quel'Thalas. No flying either pre-Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    holy shit.

Every word of this is fake.
    player housing confirmed then

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    IF those are real, it wouldn't surprise me if the Incubus was just a scrapped VERSION of this human/dragon hybrid shit.

I genuinely won't put anything past the scaley-losers at Blizz anymore if this is real. The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    and those girly-boys are right up the alley of the new kids in town. They can't even make masculinity sexy they're so far into it.
    I can't imagine you ever being single.

Yeah ive been flying around Azsuna for 15 mins and I cant find that spot. Could be Any zone bordering Azsuna looking into it, or it could be Stormsong Valley. I suppose it MAYBE could be WoD Nagrand too?
    Try nazjatar has some similar spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    Uhhh, for clout?

People would also be far less likely to believe this is legit if it was posted say, mid 9.1 or something. But again, we have no idea when this was from - 10.0 could be a year+ away and the screenshots could be from a week ago.
    This all seems like you're stretching logic. Why would someone post earlier, shittier versions of these models "for clout" and then argue endlessly and mock people who think they're fake after they were shown obviously-suspect models?

Furthermore, wouldn't there be less in the way of flaws to point out if this were posted earlier? If someone said "hey, this is a super-duper-omega early version of the new race!!!!" and it had all these mistakes, I'd be more likely to forgive them. Plus, again, how would they procure an early proof-of-concept in the first place? The only reason why leaks come out so close to an expansion release is because they're immediately available to a large number of people, some of whom are not associated with Blizzard (like, presumably, the guy who was apparently working at a printing company to produce Dragonflight posters).

That means I'm gonna retire for the night. Knowing my luck, the One True Leak will probably drop as I'm sleeping.
    Rest well. Fingers crossed for all our hopes to come true and the fears just shoo.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account

yes I went to bed over an hour ago but then my phone notifs started going off xD