Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yep we saw that earlier along with a leak of a new race.
    Unless my memory sucks I think that is the same talent page, but with more selected. Trying to find the previous one as I did not save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I love Alien, and I think it has an important place in cinematic history, but Covenant is basically a better version of the same movie in many ways.
    I don't know what's worse, how that dragon race looks or this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post

While I'm sure it's not real still, someone on discord posted this, said they got it from a guild member
    OOOOH. Very cool, so I think I see what they're doing. If you look at the ones with the arrows to each side, I bet that's how they implement the talent rows from before. So you pick that slot and choose 1 of 3.

Definitely going to be:

https://www.glyphweb.com/arda/a/ainulindale.html

I guess we have some Tolkien fans among the devs?

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Go to sleep faerie. *Sprinkles Fairy dust*
    I... no... zzzzzzz

Alright folks, this is where I clock out for the night. See you all in the morning, if I don't sleep in. <3

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I don't know what's worse, how that dragon race looks or this comment.

OOOOH. Very cool, so I think I see what they're doing. If you look at the ones with the arrows to each side, I bet that's how they implement the talent rows from before. So you pick that slot and choose 1 of 3.
    Although I'm still suspicious of this because of its association with the race leak which we already pretty much debunked, I am still fascinated by the idea. The idea of splitting between baseline and specialized talents is interesting, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Definitely going to be:

https://www.glyphweb.com/arda/a/ainulindale.html

I guess we have some Tolkien fans among the devs?
    We kind of already had that starting to be implied with the musical quality of cosmic magic and the automa in Zereth Mortis.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Although I'm still suspicious of this because of its association with the race leak which we already pretty much debunked, I am still fascinated by the idea. The idea of splitting between baseline and specialized talents is interesting, for sure.
    The race leak wasn't debunked at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    We kind of already had that starting to be implied with the musical quality of cosmic magic and the automa in Zereth Mortis.
    Yep, I've been thinking that since 9.2 dropped too. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

Interesting that some of these nodes seem to have a toggle of some sort on them, like you can select from several options or conduits or something for those spots.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2022-04-19 at 03:20 AM.

On the talent tree, wonder how a character would get "Druid Points" (I assume leveling up) and "Restoration Points"? Both seem to count down as they are spent considering they are both at 0.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Yeah, I was frankly not sure why people thought of that—I think you're thinking of me, though. I circled what I thought people meant by it to point out it was probably the wing clipping.
    Someone asked where the nipples are and someone else circled two spots to point out such nipples. They were in completely different spots compared to each other (the dot being more to the right on its apparent breast)
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Any idea as to why EK is front and center of the logo?
    I was looking at previous logos and the only other one where there was that clear out of outline was WoD with Draenor. Others I think were either blurry, random landmasses or all of Azeroth rotating.

Interesting that some of these nodes seem to have a toggle of some sort on them, like you can select from several options or conduits or something for those spots.
    Old talent rows. Like a choice node probably.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Oh it'll happen, same useless writing staff still there. Blizz will never shake their Sylvanas fetish.
    Whilst I wouldn't say it was a fetish, it's amazing how successfully they took my favorite character- one who was a favorite for over a decade- and made me never want to see or hear her again. If they go for Evoker over Dragonsworn (the class I've wanted for so long)... may just sit the next expac out. Considering I sat out most of the last one wouldn't be hard.

I'm really really hoping this is a sign they are starting to take horizontal progression seriously. Let us collect modifications to abilities as the game progresses and we do content. They aren't necessarily BiS but could have niche uses or open up entirely new talent builds.

The race leak wasn't debunked at all.
    Dude, people were calling a logo that Blizzard themselves put up fake. People will call the trailer tomorrow fake. Is it fake? Possibly, but people will call everything fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Someone asked where the nipples are and someone else circled two spots to point out such nipples. They were in completely different spots compared to each other (the dot being more to the right on its apparent breast)
    Ah. That's ... certainly fascinating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old talent rows. Like a choice node probably.
    If I were to fake a talent tree, it's definitely a detail I wouldn't ever think to add. We've never really seen something like that on a talent tree in WoW.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, he's posting it because it's a different version of the same thing. The originally posted one was mostly greyed out and had one available talent point(?), this one has more talents in place.
    So I notice. The plot suddenly thickens.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Keyalios View Post
    Whilst I wouldn't say it was a fetish, it's amazing how successfully they took my favorite character- one who was a favorite for over a decade- and made me never want to see or hear her again. If they go for Evoker over Dragonsworn (the class I've wanted for so long)... may just sit the next expac out. Considering I sat out most of the last one wouldn't be hard.
    I'm kinda with you on that. Envoker is such a weird class that no one has asked for. However I'll put one caveat. I suspect whoever worked on that class, which is rumored to have "charge ups" probably came from the HotS team and worked on Yrel. Yrel is a really fun hero to play. So I won't say the class is gonna suck... it might be cool. Just no one has asked for it, and a lot of things people have been asking for for years aren't in the game still.