Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    This looks great!

So much for everyones pointless rage over 'naked scalies'.
    And really nothing says it's a race. It can just be a mob in Dragon Isles. I still don't think it looks draconian enough though. The Argonian gecko head is just not dragon enough.

Hey Blizzard employees, notice me senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And when they actually bother to make proper models for digitigrade legs instead of stretching the leg textures and having all 3D elements clip horribly then I'd say they do them properly.
    Since the regular races totally have no clipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And really nothing says it's a race. It can just be a mob in Dragon Isles. I still don't think it looks draconian enough though. The Argonian gecko head is just not dragon enough.
    The first leak was literally a character creation screen. lol If you believe the new ones, why wouldn't you believe the original one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    So you pick from tree fork or soul jazz hands. Insteresting

Quote Originally Posted by Chain Chungus View Post
    This looks significantly less shit. What wonders putting some clothes on can do for a horrible body.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Who’s a Blizzard employee??

Quote Originally Posted by Rigman View Post
    Even as a whole, most of the choices combined were still non-impactful passive percent-based bonuses. There were few that drastically changed how the class was played. Most of the time it was going a major in one spec and a minor in another to get a form of soft dual-spec. Even that was really light where again, most of the benefits were passive that really didn't change your core gameplay, just boosted some variables.

Whereas now, using frost mage as an example. There are three clear playstyles, the 'Icy Veins, Ice Lance spam" build, the "Glacial Shard Mega-Cannon" build, and the "Ray of Frost" build with minor adjustments like double blink, or move while casting. Or choosing more cleave, more aoe. The choices players have are WAY more impactful in this new system despite having a less perceived choice. The big problem was balancing these specs. "Ray of Frost" build never really saw the light of day in any expansion, it was always severely under-tuned in most content. "Icy Veins" build was meta in Legion and Shadowlands for the majority of both expansions, and in BFA "Glacial Shard" was the only dominant choice.

Now if they can strike a balance between the two, possibly building in some of the more interesting azerite traits and legendary effects, then we might have a real winner here.
    Early TBC, there was a window before T6 where outscaled and pushed everyone into shadowbolt canon. I had three solid playstyles with Demonology utilizing the old talent trees.

Of course there was SL/SL and it's various incarnations. Ruin/Demo Builds..

But there was also Insta Corr heavy movement builds. Or, high crit buff builds where I could provide various resources to the group. Builds where you kept Corruption under the GCD, but not technically instant. Builds you could dip into to grab Shadowburn.

Each had similar parts, but ultimately played differently. Of course, going into late T5 and early T6, dot scaling just stopped being a thing that mattered. But I had a lot of flexibility on my Warlock. I didn't really lose that flexibility until Wrath, where they changed the talent trees so you couldn't go half and half.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I believe the class will allow you to play an actual dragon.
    Best case scenario imo

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This looks significantly less shit. What wonders putting some clothes on can do for a horrible body.
    The legs look ridiculous. If these abominations are actually in the game I will 100% not be playing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Who’s a Blizzard employee??
    Oh, I am. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I believe the class will allow you to play an actual dragon.
    I don't think my hopium reserves can stretch that far. The first leaks of the Drac'thyr are of the character creation screen; why would they give us a new humanoid dragon race that can change between forms, as well as a pure true dragon class that does essentially the same thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    My god. If these talents are real, I shit you not this is one of the things I've wanted for so long.

I main a druid, but... If I can build my Warlock to focus on a single pet? A Demo Warlock that buffs the Succubus exclusively? Or the Imp? My god
    Even if it's not viable for end game? Imagine if we have 10 specs they can be saved. You could have the 2 specs you actually do play with a raid, dungeon, and pvp build and still have a few left for experimentation

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Definitely! I also think the pose is better here too. Looks a lot more vicious this way.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    The legs look ridiculous. If these abominations are actually in the game I will 100% not be playing one.
    Oh, it's still crap, but it's more in the diaper gnome or vulpera tier of crap than the existential horror of the naked model.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Any update since those talent tree & dragon race “work in progress” screenshots?
    https://m.imgur.com/a/m3vNoco
    Female model?

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, Blizzard, this is what I want my hunter to look like:

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Folks were probably expecting

or

or

Not whatever that long-necked, big winged, bow legged monstrosity is.

- - - Updated - - -

The leaks we were waiting for have finally arrived.
    Those aren't remotely close to a dragonoid race. And they don't look better at all lmao.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post

Embed
    Thanks, I hate it.

I really hope this isn't the real logo, but the odds aren't in my favor there I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Not really "A lot" on my end, but our community sure does love supporting artists!

I actually haven't hated any of the dragon race "leaks" seen here so far :O
    For me look nice
    https://m.imgur.com/a/m3vNoco