10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I love it!!
    That one was already debunked by @Hitei. The original is from ArtStation, posted last year: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Kr5GZr

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    If only like elves or humans get dragonic customizations i will be dissapointed.

I want to be a draconic orc, with dragonflight tattoos and shit.
    Please God, give a non-elf focused customization gimmick. Just a crumb.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    All the people hating the dragonoid but loving the woman with scales legitimately just want a new race they could bang. Their complaints about the dragonoid are completely unfounded.
    I don't. I actually think the females look too feminized. I'd prefer for them to look angrier and more vicious.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The power of these threads never ceases to amaze me
    Powerrrrrrr! UUuuuuuunliiiimited POWAAAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I personally came up with a theory a while back suggesting that the new area shown in the leaked cinematic still is the Dragon Isles, with Alexstrasza being forced to lead the Dragonmaw there. Imagine if we got both Dragonmaw and the mutations for Orcs. I would love to see a Dragonmaw Orc with optional Draconic features.

5+ Year Old Account
    Normally I would say Pandaren, but I want them out of this. Them turning into a western dragon would be weird as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The power of these threads never ceases to amaze me
    We would be at 3k if the regular postfarmer was more active in this thread.

I do kind of hope my Dragon-person could get a little more uncanny in their humanoid form, though.

Something like this, where it's obvious they're unnatural in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I personally came up with a theory a while back suggesting that the new area shown in the leaked cinematic still is the Dragon Isles, with Alexstrasza being forced to lead the Dragonmaw there. Imagine if we got both Dragonmaw and the mutations for Orcs. I would love to see a Dragonmaw Orc with optional Draconic features.
    This would be a good approach since the period of her captivity isn't well covered. I maintain that DH should've been open for orcs (Fel orcs) and Draenei (Man'ari) to not encourage the existing elf oversaturation.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

This would be a good approach since the period of her captivity isn't well covered. I maintain that DH should've been open for orcs (Fel orcs) and Draenei (Man'ari) to not encourage the existing elf oversaturation.
    If I'm going to speculate, maybe Horde Dragon-People/Evokers/however they get these customizations are from the Dragonmaw that Alexstrasza may have led to the Dragon Isles, whereas the Alliance ones (like the one we see in the picture) are Humans who were sent away by the Vrykul to the Dragon Isles back when humanity first emerged to cure their perceived weakness by turning them into Dragon-people. They definitely aren't elves, since their ears are too short.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Never saw the first leak. It may seem so but I don't actually live in this thread.
    Super defensive for posting in a game thread but okay bro
    I'll never cease to amaze me how hostile the average WoW player is, as if their life depends on being rude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I like logos.

For me, seeing the new expansion logo has always been in the Top 3 most exciting parts about the reveal. This one looks disappointing to me, but others seem to like it so I guess I'm alone on this one.
    Maybe you will like it when it's animated?

10+ Year Old Account
    The more I look at the logo, the less I actually hate it. But it is a very big departure from the silhouette used by every single expansion until now.

7+ Year Old Account
    What this talk about only humans and elves being the dragon race? that would be so fucking awful, worst than demon hunter

I can't believe, wow devs rly have the reverse midas, everything gold they have they turn into shit

Damn I woke up and so much new stuff has apparently been leaked. It happens so often that stuff gets leaked just prior to announcement

Arakkoa was my first thought as well. I'm unconvinced that this is a new animation rig, mind and the way it's attached is very similar to how it was to them. I'm thinking that we're in for a Nightborne situation where there's NPC and PC versions, with the latter being cursed.
    Looks like general draven
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=162277/general-draven

5+ Year Old Account
    Well the Blizzard approach to elves being popular is to double down on that insteaf of, you know, do something with the other races.
    I've been consistently asking for two things from the game:

1: Make Gilneas City a functional capital again.
    2: Show us what the fuck is up with the Pandaren. Their entire culture was built around supressing negative emotions to combat the Sha. That is no longer a thing. Beside the ghost of Shao-Hao, they don't really have a leadership. They don't even seem to have a capital city. And they joined two factions that regularly fight with each other. How are they processing all this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Damn I woke up and so much new stuff has apparently been leaked. It happens so often that stuff gets leaked just prior to announcement
    I just finished updating my spreadsheet with all the leaks I missed as well if you need help catching up. Because there was a lot.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    I can still reveal something nobody is expecting and will be the biggest plot twist here since a long time

When 4 People will quote this Message i will expose it.
    You mean the guy with a fake cinematic and nothing real? I'll pass, thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    I can still reveal something nobody is expecting and will be the biggest plot twist here since a long time

When 4 People will quote this Message i will expose it.
    I'm kind of curious which image ripped from ArtStation it would be this time, lol.