7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Okay so you're just being purposefully disingenuous. I'll remember not to respond to you in the future.
    You get over defensive when you are wrong about something hum

Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    well, here comes the bomb, part of it

https://pasteboard.co/sv0kWAp1kIEH.jpg

If this is true, that's exactly what I was always expecting the human form would be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    If you mean the background in the image, then not as far as I know. Could be a new starting zone or something.
    It look like someplace in zandalar, but the fire thing behind makes hard to say, so prob the new starting zone

If you mean the background in the image, then not as far as I know. Could be a new starting zone or something.
    reddit says its zandalar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay, more and more people are going to sleep. Leakers, prepare the bombs.
    On a 12 hour shift ere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    You get over defensive when you are wrong about something hum
    A werewolf is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction.

So technically you are both correct

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    If this is true, that's exactly what I was always expecting the human form would be.
    The big remaining question would be: is there a tail?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    11.0 would be awesome there fore this won't happen
    I don't know what you mean. This would be awesome if it was 11.0 or 11.0 is going to be awesome so this wont be it?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lei Shen did not exist before MoP, still was among the coolest villains.
    Its is hard to speculate on completely new villains. But those posted were one dimensional monsters (Chromatus, Galakrond), Alternate dimension nazis I really don't want (Yrel and her light fanatics) or First Ones there would completely go against the wishes of the community for a more grounded expansion. Sure if they create a completely new villain (as opposed to an iconic villain as per the leaks of Scaleface) that can work. But out of the already known ones I would prefer these three. They are cool, they are alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    A werewolf is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction.

So technically you are both correct
    Worgen are literally humans who had lives and jobs before becoming worgen. Dragons aren't humans who got bitten and turned into dragons. Is the guy legit not a troll and just horribly misinformed?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Worgen are literally humans who had lives and jobs before becoming worgen. Dragons aren't humans who got bitten and turned into dragons. Is the guy legit not a troll and just horribly misinformed?
    Well technically we don't know the background of dracthyr.

I kind of doubt that this would be Alexstrasza. Just looks like a random player character.
    see what you just said here. Thats the freaking problem with wow.

Its is hard to speculate on completely new villains. But those posted were one dimensional monsters (Chromatus, Galakrond), Alternate dimension nazis I really don't want (Yrel and her light fanatics) or First Ones there would completely go against the wishes of the community for a more grounded expansion. Sure if they create a completely new villain (as opposed to an iconic villain as per the leaks of Scaleface) that can work. But out of the already known ones I would prefer these three. They are cool, they are alive.
    Galakrond and Chromatus could be done as simple monsters. I think Chromatus did have some personality in the book and they could work on that. As for Galakrond, if he is just a big dump dragon then the personality can be on his handler. Could be an entirely new character. Could be someone we know.
    Hey, could even be Odyn.

Well technically we don't know the background of dracthyr.
    If their story is 'they were humans who were bitten by dragons and now turn into dragons' I will eat my hat and apologize.

7+ Year Old Account
    Until we get a screenshot of the place the 2 images were taken on I believe its a new zone, also Reddit mentioned it being Zandalar? But the Zandalar rocks are a different color and jungles a different shade of green IIRC. At most out of the BfA zones it would be stormsong
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    see what you just said here. Thats the freaking problem with wow.
    I'm confused by what you mean by this. The only point I'm making is that Alexstrasza has a full dragon form. Why would she feel the need to transform into this drakonid-looking thing all of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Until we get a screenshot of the place the 2 images were taken on I believe its a new zone, also Reddit mentioned it being Zandalar? But the Zandalar rocks are a different color and jungles a different shade of green IIRC. At most out of the BfA zones it would be stormsong
    Reddit says a lot of things. People said the dragon race came from a 'scalie private server' with no evidence of it, and people said the old Bolvar cinematic was from mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    So I just came back, let me get this straight:

Evoker is apparently the new class
    The Drakinations (drake abominations) are real
    The Talent tree is real

Good, saw someone suggesting it but I'm pretty sure Evoker will be only available to Drakthyr and Drakthyr will only be able to be Evokers, about the talent tree reserve judgement because it seems nice looking but awful to implemment/navigate.

Btw is it just me or this is Alexstrasza?

...maybe a relative?
    If the UI for it looks awful to implement, would it be the kind of thing a UI Designer would post about 2 weeks in advance, about being excited, since they pulled it off?

Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    well, here comes the bomb, part of it

https://pasteboard.co/sv0kWAp1kIEH.jpg

that actually looks really good, now as long as we can use that form in combat too then I'll be satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    The big remaining question would be: is there a tail?
    In human form? I dont think so, for several reasons: every dragon in human form that we saw has no tail, also, putting a tail on a straight humanoid looks weird.
    They would need to either curve the spine like Draenei to turn the butt up (so the tail doesn't point straight to the ground), or the put the tail on a 90º angle from the spine and it looks anatomically wrong (as if the tail is just glued to the back intead of beaing a prolongation)