Quote Originally Posted by Eunomii View Post
    really cool how we dont have any big leaks this time around, i remember that bolvar and OG jailer pic going around before the shadowlands announcement, seems like they upped their game a bit to not have leaks.
    I mean the text in the websites code accompanied by the pictures of the alexstrasza poster is basically that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Yeah this is true. I wonder if Ahgsfds is the fake one then and the others are real?
    Safely assuming this is the case. Either that or fake leaks are going around and ahgsfds was agreeing for clout. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Seems like an elaborate scheme between 4 individuals to me. They even confirmed debunked fakes as a real thing which made them lose all trustworthiness.
    Or a single, very bored individual. Who knows, maybe Scaleface and all of these accounts are just alts of that obnoxious one with the racist elf "memes".

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    but considering i posted it literally an hour ago AND it pops up as an imgur link its just out of my hands at that point

its like blaming the brick wall for hurting your hand when you punch it
    No its like you putting a curtain in front of a brick wall and saying hey punch this curtain, and then obviously break your hand.

Shit people always make excuses and blame others for their own shitty behaviour, instead of actually owning up. You know you make yourself look like more of an asshat when you do that

Bet you're the type of person who blames somebody else for not flushing after having a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    How does someone even fake this lol? So much effort to troll damn.
    people create entire fake websites, this is almost miniscule in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    Safely assuming this is the case. Either that or fake leaks are going around and ahgsfds was agreeing for clout. Who knows.
    My theory is the other two are right, Corin is just posting stuff he saw from somewhere else, and Ahgsfds faked something for credibility.

If any of the race leaks end up being true, what do you bet they show up first thing on the PTR as a pre-order reward the second PTR goes live, since it's been down for so long, and it was down because they were worried resourceful people could find data shreds.

So are Ahgsfds and Corin the only ones caught faking shit? or is Corin just posting stuff he found elsewhere?
    Pretty sure Corins thing is legit but Ahgsfds is fake or is just posting random shit. So that Human Form Dragon with the pink eyes may be bullshit.

The human in the back of the blue dragon picture does look a little strange. It may not look like an Au Ra after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or a single, very bored individual. Who knows, maybe Scaleface and all of these accounts are just alts of that obnoxious one with the racist elf "memes".
    Now that you mention it, they are almost never online at the same time. Interesting, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    Lmao, they've probably all been in a discord or some shit and have all just been trolling the shit outta the entire community

or...

we could have ugly lizzies coming up >_> I hope it was all a troll
    Or they are all the same person posting on several accounts. That’s not hard to do either.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    She looks a lot better next to Hanzo in the animated version.

Nonetheless, she looks perfect.
    WoW's Alexstrasza is perfect. HotS is chubbeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People are conflating things.

Axaron posted the original race images and talent trees.
    Corin posted the armored frontal shot of the race.

Ahgsfds posted the "human" customization with horns, shoulder scales and pink eyes.
    Ahgsfds has been posting stuff the past week or so along with Scaleface about Evokers and Dracthyr, but has changed his name since then. He had a different name earlier this week.

All 3 have been backing each other up on various points.

Personally I'm in the camp that there is a discord community dedicated to creating fakes like this to fool the community.

Either way, we'll find out in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I highly doubt someone with an account dating back to 2009 is going to be an alt of that racist dude

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    @Corin thoughts on this??
    He's not going to respond after being outed as fake.

i mean Ahgsfds "confirmed" that picture from allods online is a zone from dragon isles and then fast deleted it.

Axaron might be legit, but if they're some buddies for real, then someone got exposed.

I highly doubt someone with an account dating back to 2009 is going to be an alt of that racist dude
    Holy shit now THAT would be a plot twist troll

@Corin thoughts on this??
    He won't respond lol. He got busted.

If anything, I'd have to commend the one who made the cinematic screen. Sure it was low quality, but it must have taken a while to create.

I think I am confusing the two, who was the one who posted it, and who confirmed it was real?