Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've lived without Kael in Silvermoon since the Sin'dorei introduction to the Horde.
    I can live without him in Silvermoon, moving forward.

God i hope not. This would open so many doors and inconsitencies... this would be worse for the lore than the "the legion trancendes all realities"

Death will be useless and would not mean anything. There is allready no wonder about what comes after death anymore in wow lore. Just anohter life of servitude is the answer

Frankly ever since they got rid of the OG voice actor the character is not his iconic self.

Lets just leave him behind in SL's.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kael was cool.

Hes story in sl started okey... kinda stopped halfway through felt like and he wasnt even there at the moments everyone was expecting him. Kel thuzad and jaina comes to mind.

After that.. well the famous voice of kael got replaced after some fake allegations against quinten flynn. Blizz acted to soon, re-recorded him and went silent.

Kael is butchered imo, hes voice was pretty good and a warcraft 3 jewel. He used to be my favorite character, but the opportunities he had and what many people thought he was going to do.. actually replacing some one of the council, but also hes story just stopped. Hell he could have been the san layn leader if darkfallen leak ends up being true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Frankly ever since they got rid of the OG voice actor the character is not his iconic self.

Lets just leave him behind in SL's.
    Ye felt the same way... it was to iconic to suddenly lie some one else voice, who doeant even sound sinnister like kael did. Shame, but I want him back if quinten flynn comes back, which is not likely. Blizz is to invested in the whole woke and allegations shit, so phat chance he was just fired instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I've lived without Kael in Silvermoon since the Sin'dorei introduction to the Horde.
    No other character has beat kael on cool level tbh.

Silvermoon always felt empty eithout him tbh, the moment I stepped in silvermoon back in bc.. He had Statues everywhere and hes sudden shift was so remarkable so it stood with me.

Liadrin, haldurion and even lorthe mar are all rrally boring.. Lorthemar atleast has a cool mog, but thats about it. Liadrin is just straight uo annoying imo.

The only guy that is semi cool is rommath, he even has a cool voice actor.

Honestly kael would really spice it up if you ask me, but its to late now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    Last time his people saw him was in Outland and he didn't exactly come off a being their savior. Pretty sure the Blood Elves view him as a traitor who tried to sell them off to the Burning Legion. They would likely kill him if he showed up again.
    They can think whatever they want. Kael's motivations aren't based on how others perceive him. TBC is the perfect example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Also, Prince Renathal hinted that Kael might become new harvester in future, so he is most likely staying in Revendreth.
    This is pretty much the same scenario as what I've been talking about. Renethal's opinion is similarly irrelevant. You know who Kael is and what he would do in this situation. Return to Silvermoon. Anything else is lorerape.
    Last edited by defibrillator; 2022-04-19 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Well I can not. Lor'themar is ruining the race. THe blood elves deserve their true leader as it was intended to be. Just like the Draenei have Velen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    God i hope not. This would open so many doors and inconsitencies... this would be worse for the lore than the "the legion trancendes all realities"

Death will be useless and would not mean anything. There is allready no wonder about what comes after death anymore in wow lore. Just anohter life of servitude is the answer
    That door is already opened due to Loa being allowed to return in Ardenwald. The best outcome would be if the blood elves finally have back the character that lead them to properity since Warcraft 3. Seriously why do you all take this so personally? Nothing is lost with a race being allowed to have their OG leader back in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Kael is in Revendreth, which is not place of rebirth. Ardenweald is and only special nature spirits like Loa, Ancients and Demigods are allowed to be reborn.

Also, Prince Renathal hinted that Kael might become new harvester in future, so he is most likely staying in Revendreth.
    Currently Bob is ruining everything for the blood elves. Void elves have Alleria who is actually a grown character you can easily rally behind. All I want is having my fav race be themed in the way it was intended to be before TBC took Kael away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Well I can not. Lor'themar is ruining the race. THe blood elves deserve their true leader as it was intended to be. Just like the Draenei have Velen.

- - - Updated - - -

That door is already opened due to Loa being allowed to return in Ardenwald. The best outcome would be if the blood elves finally have back the character that lead them to properity since Warcraft 3. Seriously why do you all take this so personally? Nothing is lost with a race being allowed to have their OG leader back in charge.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently Bob is ruining everything for the blood elves. Void elves have Alleria who is actually a grown character you can easily rally behind. All I want is having my fav race be themed in the way it was intended to be before TBC took Kael away from us.
    Loa are basically gods... albeit minor ones.

Kael from Warcraft III is gone. He's changed into a different man.

The Kael that returned in Shadowlands is a different man. He is one that sided with the Legion and now repents for that. He is one that has begun to let go of the source of his anger, his percieved failure to save Quel'thalas. He's not the desperate and angry Prince from WCIII, he's a very different man.

You would not be getting WCIII!Kael'thas back. You'd be getting a different character with the same name. And one with a lot of baggage.

Honestly, if he returns... he should not be leader. He should neither be offered the role, as to why the hell would the blood elves trust him agian, and neither should he want the role after betraying his people like that. If he returns and wants to help his people... that does not require him to be leader at all. No one, not him or others, should want him to be leader again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by defibrillator View Post
    They can think whatever they want. Kael's motivations aren't based on how others perceive him. TBC is the perfect example of that.

This is pretty much the same scenario as what I've been talking about. Renethal's opinion is similarly irrelevant. You know who Kael is and what he would do in this situation. Return to Silvermoon. Anything else is lorerape.
    The entire point of Keal'thas' atonement in Revendreth is him getting over his pride, that includes him realizing he can't force his view on others. The Blood elves don't want him anymore and if he tries to force it he will be facing forces that defeated him once already and have gotten stronger since then.