Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Aka they removed everything shit about the other expansions.

Let me do good raids, good world PvP, good dungeons, coupled with some nice dailies.

Thats all WoW needs.
    If I wanted to just do that I'll just play WotLK classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    11.0 will be the next Legion, it will be the long-awaited Light and Void showdown where the forces of the Light and the Void will clash for Cosmic dominance. Like MoP, this is just a filler fun slice of life expansion.
    Not a good sign if we're already looking forward to the next expansion.

dragon isles has been hidden from everyone including the dragons for 10000 years but some spirit randomly guides the centaur there.

more quality writing from danuser

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Was there an uprising of healers when DHs were announced? I dont recall
    No, but this is different because it's a new race being completely locked out of being tanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    If I wanted to just do that I'll just play WotLK classic.
    Well then, you are in luck!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Only thing that looks potentially interesting so far is the talent revamp. Not really feeling the rest of it. Maybe they just aren't showing everything off yet... I hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I can't wait to play.... oh, nothing. Because they replaced Island Expeditions, Warfronts, covenants & torghast with... nothing. Cool. I think I'll skip this expansion.
    Dragon Riding seems to be the new covenant. Millions of customization for your dragon and a skill tree that needs to be leveled. They are also doing a deep dive so single player stuff like Torghast/Expeditions could still exist. Though it doesn't seem like you are looking for these things to actually exist but just want to hate on the game.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

i already have tiamatt reserved as my dragon name

"The zones are so big, you can see so far"

*showcases a small basin that Shadowmoon Valley or Valley of the Four Winds would scoff at*

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nope, it's actually a popular opinion.
    and you are taking this from..where?
    cause definitly not from this forum lol
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    11.0 will be the next Legion, it will be the long-awaited Light and Void showdown where the forces of the Light and the Void will clash for Cosmic dominance. Like MoP, this is just a filler fun slice of life expansion.
    MoP was far from a filler expansion. In fact, we could've went straight to Legion without WOD. WOD added nothing to the story except Gul'dan
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    So far I've wanted a playable version of every race they've mentioned except the one we're getting
    My poor, unplayable walrus people

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Nice, don't suppose you'll also skip bitching and moaning about it for the next two years?
    People can bitch all they want lol. This is not an echo room thread, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    dragon isles has been hidden from everyone including the dragons for 10000 years but some spirit randomly guides the centaur there.

more quality writing from danuser
    I mean… it’s Broken Isles again. And the reasoning for it to be hidden away is as bad.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Thaldrazsus is a mouthful.

Formerly known as Arafal

I have to say I hate these little "groups of four" PR-speak and fake chuckle fellas explaining the zones

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    and you are taking this from..where?
    cause ´definitly not from this forum lol
    Yes I do talk from this thread. I can see only a handful of posters (you included) that keep shitting on this expac from it's first moments.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    "The zones are so big, you can see so far"

*showcases a small basin that Shadowmoon Valley or Valley of the Four Winds would scoff at*
    Yea, trying too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the preorders ?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    unpopular opinion apparently, but I'm loving this so far lol
    You are not only one, I love it too. Not too much new systems and new talent tree/customizable mount/new race and class. There is plenty of reasons like it.

Concept art looks like the Thunderhead Peaks from GW2 but with blue spikes instead of purple.