Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tertullian72 View Post
    Stupid decision to not have the dungeon finder, as someone who was around back then the "don't wreck the community" arguments were always from a small but loud minority. The rest of us were taking whatever scraps we could get from spamming chat.

Hopefully they'll reverse that.
    +1 I agree

Im extremely disappointed cause of the lack of dungeon finder. Dungeon finder and dual talent the 2 things I was really lookin forward. Do we even get dual talents at launch after this? Im not even sure.

BRING DUNGEON FINDER TO LAUNCH!

how can they be so much out of touch?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    "No Dungeon Finder"
    Yeah thanks for fucking up classic too. Spamming dungeons to level and start gearing up was a core feature of LK.
    You didnt actually play WotLK right? The Dungeon Finder hasn't been out until ICC, so no - spamming it only was a thing later on, where it didnt even really matter anymore anyway. This is the best thing to happen tbh. This is all I was hoping for, for WotLK, because it gives me hope that further down the line they will do the same about LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Tertullian72 View Post
    Stupid decision to not have the dungeon finder, as someone who was around back then the "don't wreck the community" arguments were always from a small but loud minority. The rest of us were taking whatever scraps we could get from spamming chat.

Hopefully they'll reverse that.
    100% true
    LFG removal was retarded

I never really understood the problem with LFD. When it was launched in WotLK you already experienced all of the dungeons so ideally you'd like a shortcut and save some time to have a feature find a group for you. The problem IMO is that its available at the start of an expansion which is where people should be interacting more with each other and group up.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I am super excited for DK's and Wrath in General, but no Dungeon Finder is Dumb AF... Literally made leveling bearable was being able to dungeon spam in Heirlooms was fantastic I had 5 Raid geared toons in Wrath because of LFD and being able to level fast and gear fast. It was what made the xpac. Guess Ill be sticking with my 2 accounts so I can boost 2 characters... If no LFD then they need to allow unlimited boosts.
    maybe thats the real goal .

they will make leveling as unbearable as in vanilla and tbc and then offer you - but hey you can pay us 60 euro and buy boost .

honestly wolk is dead before arrival without lfd.

It's nice to see Blizzard isn't wanting to add in LFD. It's an awful feature that helped ruin the game and ended up giving us LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by MuH sTaTe LiNeS View Post
    It's nice to see Blizzard isn't wanting to add in LFD. It's an awful feature that helped ruin the game and ended up giving us LFR.
    Yeah because standing in town, signing up for a board or spamming trade/LFG for a long time is such a nice solution. nvm, trinket reserved

dumb af to not have dungeon finder

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    "No Dungeon Finder"
    Yeah thanks for fucking up classic too. Spamming dungeons to level and start gearing up was a core feature of LK.
    not through the RDF though, because that came out much later was not in on launch
    Last edited by WaltherLeopold; 2022-04-19 at 05:08 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    No LFD! Great! AWESOME! Thanks!

Achievements have to go as well! Easily the next worst addition to WoW (after LFD & LFR)
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Quote Originally Posted by DargorDraconis View Post
    this doesn't make the removal of a wotlk feature less retarded.
    Blizzard is just going full retard again with changes no one asked for
    Man, this is peak WoW commenter right here.

There were years and years of people championing Blizzard to "re-introduce" Classic with its main impetus being the fact that it didn't have a LFG tool; now that we've come full circle to the place in WoW's history where they could have opted to bring back the very feature which caused the segmentation of the playerbase, they're "retarded" for not adding it.

Even if the WotLK RDF/LFD system was ever implemented it should absolutely not be in from the start, as it is a very late into the expansion feature. Dual-specialization was originally released with Ulduar and if it's not out on start, good chance it will see a bit delayed p1 release, I don't think they will hold it until P2.
    Last edited by WaltherLeopold; 2022-04-19 at 05:09 PM.

So we cant do the daily heroic for badges anymore, getting badges will take longer.

#NoChanges remember?

TIL that the daily heroic didn't exist prior to patch 3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Man, this is peak WoW commenter right here.

There were years and years of people championing Blizzard to "re-introduce" Classic with its main impetus being the fact that it didn't have a LFG tool; now that we've come full circle to the place in WoW's history where they could have opted to bring back the very feature which caused the segmentation of the playerbase, they're "retarded" for not adding it.
    who was championing for no lfd in wolk ? 2 people on forums ?

this change alone means that wolk is dead on launch .

nobody will play that without lfd - look how dead tbc was month after launch .

99 % was hyped for wolk exackly because they remember ICC patch , lfd and badge farming - because it was casuals heaven in mmorpg.

but blizzard does not wasn casuals to play their game -they want casuals to play FF14

Whelp no dungeon finder means I won't be playing Wrath Classic.

O well.

Wonder what happen to that #NoChanges group...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

well i was excited for wrath until the whole no dungeon finder thing.