Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Evoker looks cool, but I'm wondering if you HAVE to remain in the scaley form in combat. The human forms look really cool, but I get kind of uncomfortable with the scaley look.
    I like the human form, they'd really save this race before it even releases LOL, if they make a glyph where we can just use the human form in combat.

It's funny how people were shouting for the last 12 months for them to take a pause and make a grounded expac so they could fix current systems, and now people are upset they're doing that. And the Drac'thyr pixel peekers are pretty quiet too LOL

Personally I'm super interested to see what they could do with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    So no pre orders now?
    Doesn't look like it. Kind of surprised, I thought for sure we'd get some sort of pre-order form with a bit of stuff to unlock at the end there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    i think everything besides the new race/class limited combo and its horrible skinny model looks nice.

Nah, they couldnt just do a monk like spec that would work on many races, receiving some cool unique customization options...
    Things would be fixed if the humanoid form could be any race, instead of another elf

so it would be realistic, like monk, but no, they pulled demon hunter 2.0, i seriously can believe they will sell that out with a straight face

Yeah this is definitely not out this year.

The lack of any talk about the dungeons, raids and a villain.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Evoker looks cool, but I'm wondering if you HAVE to remain in the scaley form in combat. The human forms look really cool, but I get kind of uncomfortable with the scaley look.
    Probably same as worgen, you shift in form when going in combat. It makes sense.

If it doesn't it would be literally final fantasy in wow, do we need that?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    I wonder if the evoker's can dragonride themselves and not use a mount.
    We've seen them glide, so i'm not sure they will.

Perhaps I kept my expectations low, but I dig the new expansion. Dragon riding looks interesting and I'm happy they took elements of other mmo's takes on crafting and added it WoW.

I'm also happy that gnolls and centaurs are getting some love and the ducks are pretty cute too.

Only thing I'm not sold on is the new race/class. I definitely need to see more, but I found it interesting that pink and purple were added to colors since they're not part of the 5 flights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    It's funny how people were shouting for the last 12 months for them to take a pause and make a grounded expac so they could fix current systems, and now people are upset they're doing that. And the Drac'thyr pixel peekers are pretty quiet too LOL

Personally I'm super interested to see what they could do with this.
    To be fair what they showed was a lot better than the screenshots posted here.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed that the class is just 2 specs.
    And while i loved pretty much every other update shown, it does seem to lack the big hook feature.

Formerly known as Arafal

Unpopular opinion: I think the Dracthyr shouldn't be able to 'join' a faction. It seems very out of place. Let them be entirely neutral and thus friendly to both outside of PvP where they can choose their faction. Otherwise? No.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So to sum it up;

No release date.

No Pre-orders.

I am calling mid/end of next year till the Expansion is out.

Enjoy 12 months of Shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Youtube had near 200000 viewers and only has 25K likes.

Overall looks good.

Glad there's a lot of going back and fixing the basics of the game. Dragon Isles itself looks great. Not crazy about the Evoker class but can't win them all.

Just another filler expansion to pad out the wait time until a world revamp. I honestly may not be playing.

There is nothing to do but dungeons and raiding.

Wonder what, exactly, people wanted that makes this so "awful"?

- No borrowed power

- No AP style grind

- No Covenant system

- No sign of any kind of mission tables

Just... A new race, a new class, a new continent, new dungeons, new raids. A customizable, GW2-esque flying mount. Massive talent and profession overhauls.

On paper, this seems like the exact thing most of the people here have been moaning about wanting for years.

It even isn't a "cosmic threat". It's just high fantasy. Another thing the fanbase has been asking for for years.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Seems pretty solid.
    No big bad that's gonna turn out to be the most cheesy character of all time.
    No loads of systems and grinding.
    Just simple adventure and focus on RP.
    BASICALLY it's everything I wanted (story and 'feel' wise anyway)

I'm intrigued, one thing however, the evoker starts out at 58? oh come ON Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Looks like you change as it uses the form for some attacks like breathing fire
    Hopefully it's just for certain attacks. If you have to be in dragon-form in combat and it can't show gear that is a massive oof. Yes, druids are the same way, but this is a brand new class and race that is limited to just this; there's no other options. It would scream corner-cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    Wonder what, exactly, people wanted that makes this so "awful"?

- No borrowed power

- No AP style grind

- No Covenant system

- No sign of any kind of mission tables

Just... A new race, a new class, a new continent, new dungeons, new raids. A customizable, GW2-esque flying mount. Massive talent and profession overhauls.

On paper, this seems like the exact thing most of the people here have been moaning about wanting for years.
    It's lacking the big OOMPH of something new to do in the game. It's just another raidlog expansion.