Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Everything about the SL announcement was better.

That's how bad this S-show was.
    you're joking right?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    unpopular opinion apparently, but I'm loving this so far lol
    I'm not negative either. The zones look ok, profession rework sounds great, talent trees could work out fine. It's a start.

I do think the feature list is very short for an expansion reveal and Evoker/Dracthyr don't really speak to me at all.

Wait and see, as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    Another two spec class, lmfaooooooo
    Thank god my expectations were low because this was even below that!

I'll give them this, the dragon riding is really cool, but that is not gonna keep people playing.
    The leak season has been fun though!

But there's literally nothing it offers over FF14 so imma stick with my fellow weebs.

Ya'll enjoy your MMO and I'll see you again during the next leak season! o7
    Its not a two spec clas though?

They clearly said at least 2 healing specs and a dps spec.

I just think it's a kick in the teeth that the Night Elves get a world tree seed, Calia probably retakes Lordaeron, but we have to wait two years for anything to happen on Azeroth.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post

They look really cool if not from the front in very low res.

I definitely will make myself a Deathwing/Neltharion/Wrathion.
    Hes name witll be WrAthcioN?

Ugh, I think I caught a bad case of corporatitis. I'm gonna be out for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    you're joking right?
    The SL excited me more than this, too. Felt more exciting at least. The cinematic of Dragonflight is D tier at best. The worst one they've done yet. Sylvanas breaking the helm of the LK? The whole fight? That was S tier hype bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    I think the entire reaction to this shit is just proof most of the WoW playerbase (especially "lapsed players") are looking to bitch and moan about what's going on.

Healthy skepticism is fine. Inventing reasons to be upset, like the lack of... Useless systems used as a bullet point on a box? That's sad shit.
    Yup. I get being disappointed with some things, I'm not fully on for Dracthyr and the evoker class...I'll need to see more.

But I saw some people bringing up Torghast and the like a few pages back and I just...I just can't. And I actually like Torghast, but even I won't miss it.

And honestly they did hint at a few things, I feel there's a lot more there than they showed. We'll see in coming months.

But yeah, I actually guffawed when someone listed off warfronts and Torghast and island expeditions. We're actually bringing that shit up as good now? After years of bitching? People really want to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its not a two spec clas though?

They clearly said at least 2 healing specs and a dps spec.
    No, it's one of each

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    dude i was 100% not sure what was going on i just thought "OMG ITS GREECE!!! OH MY GOD ROCK BOY DONT DIE!!! OMG DRAGONS!!!"
    Think it was obvious a dragon would swoop in an save him.

On the other hand 10000 years stuck at the edge of the sea, there is no way he wasn't going to be eroded like the other one.

Now, is right to continue calling him Ugly Dude though?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    The SL excited me more than this, too. Felt more exciting at least. The cinematic of Dragonflight is D tier at best. The worst one they've done yet. Sylvanas breaking the helm of the LK? The whole fight? That was S tier hype bro.
    maybe you are just extremely bad at spotting what there is to be excited about then

So you will be forced to use the dress all the time on your dragonkin form? If they even have limited gear or not any at all because the default one, its the most limited race ever.

Honestly I think most of this is quite good but the dragon race/class is such a sore point it's dragging the whole thing down a lot. That's probably why it feels feature light to me too, if the class/race doesn't appeal they didn't really show too much, which could be a GOOD thing if it means no bad systems but I guess it lacks a bit of a hook now.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the 3 outside left and right all look kinda the same and in the middle there are like 3 main ones it feels.
    The deathwing one obviously jumps out, but we already kinda had one of that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post

The Bad:

-The new race is terrible, the new class is also terrible, forcing the terrible new race to only be the terrible new class is the worst case scenario with me.

It screams budget and lazy, I mean come on, it's brand new race, why the fuck is it reusing so much shit? And no, I don't care if the textures are new the fact that it also is genderless and way too skinny and feminine by default is just terrible. Demon Hunters had a similar thing going on but the difference in quality is very tangible.

Literally the last thing I wanted for a dragon-race and I'm super bitter already over it lol. So many design choices for the race are bad, I hate their heads, their legs are also terrible, the wings look awkward and cheap. I already know most gear will look shitty on them. Alpha or not, the core design of the race is just bad to me.

Legit the only way to save it would be to do a complete overhaul, which won't happen. And I'm super disappointed because they had so much PREVIOUS inspiration to go off of when making this race, hell the bipedal guards shown in the deep-dive look so much better than what we got. Such a shame.

Overall: 8/10
    It's made for the woke crowd really.

there is nothing in that makes me want to buy or play it - I think the only thing thatreally caught my interest was the new class talent trees.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    So, to be honest, I am not getting the Hate.

- No borrowed power.
    - Focus on the world (probably thats where the "systems" come in, they talked about "stuff the players can do here" during the zone introductions), so probably world quests / events
    - New race & class
    - Talent trees
    - Professions matter & Revamp

- UI revamp
    - More itemization through Dungeons, Raids and Professions!

this seems like what everyone always talks about what they want after the bad expansions.

Now they got it and they still are not happy.
    The only negative point for me is that there is no housing. Bolded features for me is exactly what i've be wishing, a xpac more grounded without deep bushit borrowed power and with focus in more fantasy elements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    And you get all of that in 2 years from now, which I am really curious how long will keep people playing. They are really putting all their eggs in the WOTLK basket.
    Thinking we will wait 2y, now THAT'S delusional.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    No, it's one of each
    They literally said at LEAST a red dps spec, a yellow and a green healer spec.

So yeah no, at least three specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Lots of new pictures at polygon
    I hope the new Dragon models over write the old ones or the likes of Onyxia/Azuregos et al get their models updated in the process.

Dracthyr being Evoker only needs to change. This is a huge issue.

I would happily main a Dracthyr. However I don't enjoy playing healers or casters, apart from Balance Druid.

I would love to play a Dracthyr warrior, hunter, enhance Shaman, druid.