Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    24 days until Tinker reveal by Blizzard.
    Such an amazing reveal! I'd never would've thought that they'd be dragons and not even called Tinkerers!

About time to finally out the nail in the tinker coffin. Clearly this shit ain’t ever happening.

Tinker people never stop to amaze me.
    yes, lets have shamans who drop bots instead of totems, mega gameplay.

Lmao I told you guys tinker is never coming and any leak that says "tinker" is a fake. Let it go and move on you're never getting tinker.

See you guys in 2-5 years for the next time around .

Quote Originally Posted by Smash Adams View Post
    About time to finally out the nail in the tinker coffin. Clearly this shit ain’t ever happening.
    if anything it will be a cosmetic to Engineering

I think it could of at one point however with how poorly mecha gnomes were recieved I think that time passed.

Woooooooo! Thank God we're not getting a class that's purely covered by the Engineering profession, is far too whimsical and out of place in WoW, and that is only wanted by a very fringe vocal minority.

And now we're leaning even more heavily into professions defining your character. This means we are NEVER getting Tinkers, and that is something to rejoice about. You want to be a "Tinker"? Engineering is there waiting for you as always. Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Woooooooo! Thank God we're not getting a class that's purely covered by the Engineering profession, is far too whimsical and out of place in WoW, and that is only wanted by a very fringe vocal minority.

And now we're leaning even more heavily into professions defining your character. This means we are NEVER getting Tinkers, and that is something to rejoice about. You want to be a "Tinker"? Engineering is there waiting for you as always. Good riddance!
    Frankly… pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

you are a special kind of stupid you know that tinker has been a classic in wow's lore since Warcraft time? Plus why would it be anything akin to a proffesion? im gonna go ahead and guess you never touched something like warcraft's rts game because they were never like shamans either, they put down a pocket factory, shot rockets and could transform into a tankish unit. saying that could never work in wow is quite nieve when compared to some random dragon shit evoker we will get thats either gonna be DK levels of broken and have to be gutted or suck there has never been any inbetween in this game

Tinker is a fucking terrible idea in the first place so no loss at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by drbackstab View Post
    you are a special kind of stupid you know that tinker has been a classic in wow's lore since Warcraft time? Plus why would it be anything akin to a proffesion? im gonna go ahead and guess you never touched something like warcraft's rts game because they were never like shamans either, they put down a pocket factory, shot rockets and could transform into a tankish unit. saying that could never work in wow is quite nieve when compared to some random dragon shit evoker we will get thats either gonna be DK levels of broken and have to be gutted or suck there has never been any inbetween in this game
    Aahhhahahaahahhahaha. It's never happening, rejoice!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbackstab View Post
    in world where any deepshit can make a MAGIC, tech is usefull if you bad at magic and not blessed to be student of some OMEGA powerful dude, poor gnomes made flying ship? no, just Jaina sexy magic.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-19 at 08:23 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    So about new Professions...

Think they'll meet half way and provide Tinker customizations officially through Professions?

They already showed the Miners in Mining gear, would make sense if they go all out with adding Tinker backpacks for Engineering.
    If they add the infamous "claw pack" as an engineer cosmetic customization, I'm gonna lose my mind with joyous Schadenfreude. It'd be so god damn sweet if they do...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    11.0 will DEFINITELY have tinkers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If they add the infamous "claw pack" as an engineer cosmetic customization, I'm gonna lose my mind with joyous Schadenfreude. It'd be so god damn sweet if they do...
    Would be an amazing since it is Cosmetic

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I know what I know, people just are blinded by their biases. I ain't going to get disappointed since I can clearly.rewd the writing on the wall, unlike so many in this forum.

I'm built different I guess.
    ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    its been that way since cata

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    YAYYY! We finally get the Tinker class...
    Wait!
    No we don't. Maybe now, the Tinkerites will give it a rest for a while.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Where's King Tinker?