Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I’m pretty sure I said multiple times over the last few weeks that the most likely next class would be a dragon class.
    i think the poster is more leaning towards your dismissive attitude and double standards regarding youe want for tinkers and insistence that things like them being a unit in wc3 meant that they would be a class, and that a new class basically had to have a unit in wc3.

Kinda shits on half your reasoning behind tinker being a class

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I’m pretty sure I said multiple times over the last few weeks that the most likely next class would be a dragon class.
    Yes, but before that it was that Tinkers were the next class and there was no chance we could have a dragon based class because there wasn't one in WC3. It's cool. Keep moving the goal posts and pretending your theories and rules are always set. It beats the guy that keeps pretending to be other posters and being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    yeah that does look nice
    Disney esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post

What was hard about adding the right version too? Why i have to play a soy boy skinny dragon humanoid that can only be human or elf? wth
    I just hope they that they decide to set up the dragon form for armor, at least then hopefully I can beef him out a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post

I quite like the medieval looking helmets in these previews at least.
    Looks a little awkward on a Night Elf. I can only picture that looking particularly good on a Human. Also seems like a bit of a deviation from WoW's usually elaborate art style for armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    WHY is this exactly in then? No one cares about the leveling.

You're essentially getting abilities pruned, I am calling it now.

You went from how many talent rows we have right now, 8? 7? To the illusion of choice.

Look at the Druid points. On the left side, you have to make choices to either pick up Starsurge or Maim. Uh, WHAT? Why isnt the latter baseline for all druids again?

"Freedom" of Choice is fake as hell.
    People who are levelling tends to care about the levelling. Which is kinda the point with revamping stuff so it all works better on the baseline.
    Someone just starting up the game won't be getting an anemic levelling that is that way because of years of players decrying any effort being spent on it a waste when you could be getting one more dungeon boss or whatever.

And again, you don't know how this system would even work? Maybe choosing Maim is basically baseline anyways with how the talent tree isset up. Maybe it gives you the choice of not picking it since you are never really in bear form DPSing as a healer anyway.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

https://www.ign.com/videos/world-of-...ight-expansion

IGN has an interview with some new info and a lot of unseen b-roll

Am I the only one who watched the trailer and felt nothing?

I must be getting old.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'd say I'd merge Red and Green Dragonflight abilities under one specialization, Bronze and Blue in another
    I am also confused about red/blue DPS and green/bronze healing. I would prefer your combos.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    https://www.ign.com/videos/world-of-...ight-expansion

IGN has an interview with some new info and a lot of unseen b-roll
    I really hope someone asks about the visage forms. I am still super salty over that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I would say this is basically MoP.

New land is found. Why not go there and set up camp, and maybe even plunder its resources and get decked out in cool new loot while you are at it?
    Mostly because of the friendly neighbourhood Dragon smiling at you and wagging their... claw. Nail? Finger doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    A couple sentences is a lot different than a full preview, which is something we've often in previous expansion announcements. They didn't even mention dungeons or the raid in the announcement video.

Remember when it was all the rest of the stuff like Torghast or end zones like Suramar that was going to keep us busy after we hit max level? That's completely absent as well.
    I'm sure that stuff exists, they are just terrible at announcing stuff. They need to fire their marketing team.

I'm hoping this means Nerubians or Naga could be a thing. All the conventions have gone out the window. I'm far more excited about the potential of the new barrier-breaking than this race in particular.
    I thought the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was thinking on this honestly. It feels like Blizz kinda shrugged at the 10.0 milestone, if anything Dragonflight feels like a transition, a prelude to their "new arc" what with the world healing and the land waking and all that.

I wonder if they're looking at 11.0 probably being slotted in for the 20th anniversary and saying "that's when we go big."

Or maybe this is just WoW now, borderline-maintenance with minimalist expansions that fix one feature every 2 years.
    That's because 10.0 is only the ninth expansion.

11.0 will be the Tenth expansion. Ten is the milestone we're looking at and thus it is 11.0 that will be the Legion-esque AND Cataclysm-esque (World Revamp) expansion that will blow everyone away.

Once we're done with the How to Train Your Dragon slice of life fun filler, comes the Light and Void Cosmic showdown!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks a little awkward on a Night Elf. I can only picture that looking particularly good on a Human. Also seems like a bit of a deviation from WoW's usually elaborate art style for armor.
    It's almost certainly leveling gear not endgame gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a leak I had missed!

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...77518152441864

It was written on April 16th and it mentions both Evokers (misspelled as Invoker) and Dracthyr as well as a bunch of other stuff that turned out correct. But it also mentions a few additional details: Murozond is the main villain, Q1 2023 Release, a pre-order Allied Race (Darkfallen!?), and Wrathion and Alexstrasza as main heroes.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2022-04-19 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    That is the World of Warcraft playerbase in the current year. They are fine with anything Blizzard throws their way and would gladly "consume" it.
    I've heard eating shit is in fashion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    Yes, but before that it was that Tinkers were the next class and there was no chance we could have a dragon based class because there wasn't one in WC3. It's cool. Keep moving the goal posts and pretending your theories and rules are always set. It beats the guy that keeps pretending to be other posters and being racist.
    Uh how long ago was that? I’ve been saying that a dragon-based class was a possible future class since before Shadowlands:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...pt-2019-(long)

I think you need an update.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    There was a leak I had missed!

https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...77518152441864

It was written on April 16th and it mentions both Evokers (misspelled as Invoker) and Dracthyr as well as a bunch of other stuff that turned out correct. But it also mentions a few additional details: Murozond is the main villain, Q1 2023 Release, and Wrathion and Alexstrasza as main heroes.
    Also mentions a preorder allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    No. For the dragons they pick their own humanoid form. There was a whole short story about it to explain the Chromie name fuckup.
    "Wow that sounds like a great premise for a class. I can't wait to see how Blizzard fucks that up." ~ Me, yesterday