Poll: Do you want LFD to be kept in the Classic release of Wrath of the Lich King?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    LMV 6k gearscore, link achiev, blues res.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Big server, no one ever says anything.
    That's totally fair. I got a lot of engagement on US Mankrik, but I can totally see how other servers might be different. Kinda sad that you're experiencing that though. I had a lot of fun with the community side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That's totally fair. I got a lot of engagement on US Mankrik, but I can totally see how other servers might be different. Kinda sad that you're experiencing that though. I had a lot of fun with the community side of things.
    I mean, that's what I experience on Mankrik lol.

I mean, that's what I experience on Mankrik lol.
    REALLY?!

Recent thing or always? I never had this issue, but I also stopped doing dungeons a long time ago after hitting exalted with everybody lol

REALLY?!

Recent thing or always? I never had this issue, but I also stopped doing dungeons a long time ago after hitting exalted with everybody lol
    Recently, we've only just come back after quitting late p2

I'm not a fan of the LFG system as it was introduced in Wrath, but I also totally agree with this sentiment.

I think we should provide specific targeted feedback in the form of: Allow cross realm grouping to be an option for dungeons and facilitate an ingame chat-based LFG system similar to the one that retail WoW has. This would make grouping for dungeons much easier without making the mistake of a completely random LFG system. You have some control over what classes and specs are in your groups, but you don't have to restrict yourself to spamming trade chat in a city for people on a dead server.
    Nice idea IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest issue will be the restriction to one hc ID per day. No more fast gearing for alts by spamming hcs for badges and loot.

At the end of the day it's just timegating.....

Recently, we've only just come back after quitting late p2
    Ah okay okay. Yeah, I don't think I've run a dungeon since P2 started.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Time to work on your social skills guys
    Seriously. Was on my mage in Blasted Lands doing those damnable elixir quests last night. Another player whose character was a skinner hovered, at first not sure if my character had the profession - he doesn't. I let the other guy have the corpses and we laughed at my poor alt running out of back space and madly grabbing/deleting vendor trash so he could skin.

It's the little things. The journey.

Quote Originally Posted by alexs View Post
    I hope you all enjoy traveling, not gonna play until they add it
    So what have you been doing in classic up til now?

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get an add on that does the same thing

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    idc because ima be in a guild with the homies and ill be doing all my content with them. outside of that there are plenty of addons currently in classic to help you find groups. The teleport means nothing to me I don't mind traveling to the dungeon at all.

People take stuff so directly - yes no LFD in wotlk, 3.0. LFD was also added in 3.3, so it will come later in wotlk classic.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    People take stuff so directly - yes no LFD in wotlk, 3.0. LFD was also added in 3.3, so it will come later in wotlk classic.
    The way they discussed it sounded like there wouldn't be a LFD... ever. They pretty much said if you want a LFD, play retail.

At least give Classic the modern LFG tool, the TBC one is just bad to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    So what have you been doing in classic up til now?
    Waiting for wrath, i guess.

But seriously, if the teleport feature is a dealbreaker, then i don't what to say, it's not like Northrend is somehow difficult to traverse with flying, especially epic flying.

Good job leaving it out blizz, finally a good decision. Too many retail players trying to dictate classic

Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Good job leaving it out blizz, finally a good decision. Too many retail players trying to dictate classic
    exactly.

Good move

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side, I'm set to make a killing in the boost market. Essence of Gossamer ontop of the existing Colossus trinket?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    On the bright side, I'm set to make a killing in the boost market. Essence of Gossamer ontop of the existing Colossus trinket?
    Yup, at the beginning it will be fine, but i hope the re-evaluate

I play on a massive server where the LFG chat is flying by so fast, you have to stop it in order to see it or spam your group request in all caps several times for someone to bite. Random people join and leave my party all the time and I'll probably never see them again. Give me LFD.