Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    You think covenantz are balanced?
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    That, or they're pointing out that Blizzard went ahead with Covenants despite them not being balanced. I honestly have no clue which they were trying to say though, not even context for me to figure out which interpretation matches their intent.
    Ok, i thought it was obvious that Covenants weren't balanced. They still aren't. So, i dunno how it could be read in any other way, but there you go. I edited the original post to give more clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Ok, i thought it was obvious that Covenants weren't balanced. They still aren't. So, i dunno how it could be read in any other way, but there you go. I edited the original post to give more clarity.
    Aaaaah. I get it. They did (implement) covenants anyway.

Sorry for misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    He rarely lies. Whenever Hazzikostas praises a new feature, there is a downside he does not talk about. It is a double edged sword Ion is selling. Every single time.

"Oh yeah, we are removing titanforging" (and he forgot: But we add corruption, which is even worse)
    saying one thing and meaning another is what i count as lying. it was like he mentioned that no player power will be locked behind ZM (yet it was thanks to unity needing revered to get and its a legendary so it is a player power, not to mention the leggy belt)