Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Given that Reliquary will mirror Explorer's League on the Horde side, I think having some Void elves working with League can lead to interesting interactions between two factions. Good potential indeed.
    The potential is good, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Especially after how "cleverly" Blizz writers used velves in the Visions of N'Zoth patch.

Given that Reliquary will mirror Explorer's League on the Horde side, I think having some Void elves working with League can lead to interesting interactions between two factions. Good potential indeed.
    I don't think we will be getting more Reliquary lore or Explorer league lore.. they'll just have racail representation of both factions - and focused on finding out more about the dragons.

It won't be a faction divisive thing, we'd probably in fact have them merge into a new body of some sort of "scholars of Azeroth who don't care about faction".

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Besides, wouldn't Magister Umbric's exceptional skills come in handy here? He can create portals wherever he wants and to whatever destination he chooses, it seems like this would be of great help for the explorers at the Dragon Isles.
    I miss you Varodoc. You are the few people who understand we need more elves in this furry hellscape wow has become in the past day-and-a-half.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I still have a feeling that there are additional features coming, like that datamined stuff with Dark Ranger customizations for elf hunters. Possibly some new race/class combos too.
    I hope you're right. High Elf related or not, is just such a bummer old races aren't getting anything new. No new class combos, no new customization options. Nada.

I wanna keep deluding myself and believe we at least are gonna get DR options lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd really like to see a VE working for the Explorer's League that used to be a member of the Reliquary. Just perfection.

Your logic doesn't make any sense at all, following your logic the Player Characters shouldn't exist in this expansion either. This is also not a period of peace time since there are already several established conflicts going on in the Dragon Isles.

Besides, I'm not like the Horde players, I don't need every CGI cinematic tailored around me and every NPC to be respectful of me. I'm quick, I'd be satisfied with a brief cameo of Alleria like Varian had in the Pandaren intro. The story moves so slowly anyway that every cameo is treasured.

Also, those eggs belonged to Deathwing, so no one will care that they aborted Deathwing's progeny. If anything, they'll probably be thanked for averting another Onyxia and/or Nefarian. And let's not start pointing fingers because otherwise we have a lot to talk about the Horde, who literally raped Alexstrasza.
    Neltharaku and his group are good Nzoth's madness did not affect them in Outland. hopefully wrathion meets those dragons
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2022-04-20 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    I still have a feeling that there are additional features coming, like that datamined stuff with Dark Ranger customizations for elf hunters. Possibly some new race/class combos too.
    I’m not sure if it is a good thing that they would remake Quel’Thalas and Tirisfal at last but for just a patch, or even not a patch, that would be both lackluster and relieving to see this happening. A bit like when huge lore reveals like Argus, Nazjatar or Ny’alotha have been expelled in one patch each. Awe and letdown mixed…

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Neltharaku and his group are good Nzoth's madness did not affect them in Outland. hopefully wrathion meets those dragons
    Yeah dude, Wrathion is going to meet a guy whose last appearance dates back to 2007 and who had a tertiary role at best.

Yeah dude, Wrathion is going to meet a guy whose last appearance dates back to 2007 and who had a tertiary role at best.

just like sabellion

With Anduin Wrynn abdicating and Turalyon officially taking the throne of Stormwind as its King, the Wrynn dynasty is replaced by Turalyon's family. Since Alleria is Turalyon's wife, she becomes Queen of Stormwind. Their child Arator, the Son of Light and Shadow, will potentially rule Stormwind one day, as the son of the King of Stormwind Turalyon. Since Alleria Windrunner is the wife of King Turayon and mother of Prince Arator, the Windrunner family of Quel'Thalas will forever have a claim on the throne of Stormwind through Alleria and Arator.

Great things are coming, great things are coming indeed for the Alliance. This is everything I could have ever hoped for.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Anduin Wrynn abdicating and Turalyon officially taking the throne of Stormwind as its King, the Wrynn dynasty is replaced by Turalyon's family. Since Alleria is Turalyon's wife, she becomes Queen of Stormwind. Their child Arator, the Son of Light and Shadow, will potentially rule Stormwind one day, as the son of the King of Stormwind Turalyon. Since Alleria Windrunner is the wife of King Turayon and mother of Prince Arator, the Windrunner family of Quel'Thalas will forever have a claim on the throne of Stormwind through Alleria and Arator.

Great things are coming, great things are coming indeed for the Alliance. This is everything I could have ever hoped for.
    Anduin is absolutely not abdicating.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Anduin is absolutely not abdicating.
    Ion agrees with me, you're wrong and I am right:

Anduin's future in the story will have some questions answered during Patch 9.2.5. He has been changed forever by his experience with Domination and will likely be stepping down as King of Stormwind for the time being.
    The throne now belongs to King Turalyon, Anduin is no longer King and no longer has singular claim over it.

I love how Alliance players complained about Anduin and Varian for years but now that the Wrynns are finally gone, they want to refuse it happened. Make up your mind already.

10+ Year Old Account

The throne now belongs to King Turalyon, Anduin is no longer King and no longer has singular claim over it.

I love how Alliance players complained about Anduin and Varian for years but now that the Wrynns are finally gone, they want to refuse it happened. Make up your mind already.
    Still not abdicating. Just stepping down.
    And it's not like it's something we already knew.

As long as Anduin is not dead or Anduin says he's abdicating, you just can't pretend he is.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Still not abdicating. Just stepping down.
    And it's not like it's something we already knew.

As long as Anduin is not dead or Anduin says he's abdicating, you just can't pretend he is.
    "Stepping down" is literally the definition of Abdicating

"Stepping down" is literally the definition of Abdicating
    Nope, stepping down can be for a limited period of time. Abdicating is relinquishing ones claim entirely.

"For the time being"
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2022-04-24 at 05:10 PM.

If only there was a title meant for temporary/backup kings, who act with the king's authority, when the real king is a child, busy, missing or otherwise indisposed... Regent.

Turalyon already acts, with king's authority and commands the Aliance armada. Outside of Anduin and maybe Greymane nobody is in a political position to even challenge him, at the moment and from the sounds of it neither of those two has any desire to do so currently. That is until the Light/Void becomes the contemporary expansion's problem and you know just how much Blizzard likes their cosmic nonsense so both Alleria and Turalyon will likely be at the ground 0 of that shitshow logic be damned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope, stepping down can be for a limited period of time. Abdicating is relinquishing ones claim entirely.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    If only there was a title meant for temporary/backup kings, who act with the king's authority, when the real king is a child, busy, missing or otherwise indisposed... Regent.

Turalyon already acts, with king's authority and commands the Aliance armada. Outside of Anduin and maybe Greymane nobody is in a political position to even challenge him, at the moment and from the sounds of it neither of those two has any desire to do so currently. That is until the Light/Void becomes the contemporary expansion's problem and you know just how much Blizzard likes their cosmic nonsense so both Alleria and Turalyon will likely be at the ground 0 of that shitshow logic be damned.
    Turalyon is no longer Regent because Anduin is no longer King. Being a Regent for a King who stepped down is oxymoron, it cannot happen, it is illogical. It's like trying to find the root of a negative number. Factually and by definition, you can't be the Regent of someone who stepped down as King.

When Thrall stepped down temporarily to study the elements, Garrosh wasn't "Regent", he was "Warchief".

Logic and Ion agree with me.

The Alliance now belongs to Alleria and Turalyon.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2022-04-24 at 04:40 PM.

Turalyon is no longer Regent because Anduin is no longer King. Being a Regent for a King who stepped down is oxymoron, it cannot happen, it is illogical. It's like trying to find the root of a negative number. Factually and by definition, you can't be the Regent of someone who stepped down as King.

When Thrall stepped down temporarily to study the elements, Garrosh wasn't "Regent", he was "Warchief".

that is not true! Let's suppose that he truly abdicated, there are cases in history where regencies are formed until the election of a new king

You can. Even when the line is completely extinct the people ruling are referred to as regents, until proper royalty is formally established again. Sometimes that could even take decades, if there isn't a clear line of succession and since Anduin never got laid, never named a successor(outside greymane) and has no cousins that's not an option.

If you really want an extreme example Denethor's line from Lord of the Rings did it for generations, because the real King was prophetsised to return.