Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    I never lied about the content I will state it again, (4) new mythics at release and (4) rehashed dungeons in my opinion is lazy. They could make 100 new dungeons over all of the seasons and I am still going to think (4) new ones at release is lazy.
    That’s a very bad, short sighted, and immature opinion imo.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Then your criticism isn't volume, since your idea has the exact same number of dungeons as what is going to happen. Your criticism is that you want to run the same 8 dungeons every season for two years.
    It's both though I can tell you are struggling to understand it. Ideally each season should have a good chunk of new dungeons... I would say 6 new 4 timewalking is a good number.

If there is only to be 8 though you cant make the patches so paper thin as to only have 4 new dungeons. Timewalking can't carry it that far and yes it would be better to load up the new ones then trying to stretch what little there is further.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    It's both though I can tell you are struggling to understand it. Ideally each season should have a good chunk of new dungeons... I would say 6 new 4 timewalking is a good number.

If there is only to be 8 though you cant make the patches so paper thin as to only have 4 new dungeons. Timewalking can't carry it that far and yes it would be better to load up the new ones then trying to stretch what little there is further.
    Let's talk about the real world instead, rather than one where Blizzard releases six new dungeons every 3 months.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayr View Post
    What do you define as content? Honestly what in your mind on a bare minimum level do you call content?
    Anything in the game that you could do/interact with would be content.....I don't get the purpose of your question. I don't consider making older dungeons into mythics to be new content. I consider that be be retuning old content. I don't consider MOP dungeons to be new content in Dragon Flight. Now if they wanted to give us a reason to go revisit those dungeons with some kind of lore and story in game and re-did the dungeons with new bosses and such then I would consider that new content.

Give me an example of a game that releases SIX new WoW-sized dungeons twice a year

Timewalking for sure can carry it that far. How many dungeons are in wow right now at this very moment?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That’s a very bad, short sighted, and immature opinion imo.
    Ok sport, why don't you explain to me how my opinion is 1. Bad 2. short sighted and 3. immature

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    The objective fact that they literally already exist. I don't need to speak for myself because what I said isn't an opinion. It's a fact.
    And the amount of M+ dungeons in the rotation is going to be 8, 4 of the new ones and 4 old ones. Never 8+8. Counting two seasons for some weird reason doesn't make you correct.
    Yeah 16 is more than 8, but that's now what this is about. It's about new content in the M+ rotation.
    Wow, so many "objectives" and "literally" and "facts" that it has to be true!
    Well it's also an objective fact that SL season 2 had 0 new dungeons and DF will have 4 new dungeons, so while we get 4 less dungeons in season 1, we will get 4 more in season 2! If my math is correct, it evens out. Season 1 will be worse, but season 2 will be so much better!
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-04-22 at 04:31 PM.

Anything in the game that you could do/interact with would be content.....I don't get the purpose of your question. I don't consider making older dungeons into mythics to be new content. I consider that be be retuning old content. I don't consider MOP dungeons to be new content in Dragon Flight. Now if they wanted to give us a reason to go revisit those dungeons with some kind of lore and story in game and re-did the dungeons with new bosses and such then I would consider that new content.
    So you understand once you finish the new dungeons once it’s no longer new content to you right?

My question was intended to make you think about what you actually want out of your content. The answer is replayability. Because if we are talking about mythics that’s what we are doing. If you’re running something 100 times over in a week it’s no longer new REALLY fast.

What you should be asking for is a system to make that content fun to replay, new or old. You’re issue shouldn’t be about if the dungeon was released this year or not.

Ok sport, why don't you explain to me how my opinion is 1. Bad 2. short sighted and 3. immature

Read above to get started

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you understand once you finish the new dungeons once it’s no longer new content to you right?

My question was intended to make you think about what you actually want out of your content. The answer is replayability. Because if we are talking about mythics that’s what we are doing. If you’re running something 100 times over in a week it’s no longer new REALLY fast.

What you should be asking for is a system to make that content fun to replay, new or old. You’re issue shouldn’t be about if the dungeon was released this year or not.

Read above to get started
    I don't find running old content fun and by old i am referring to previous expansions.

I never lied about the content I will state it again, (4) new mythics at release and (4) rehashed dungeons in my opinion is lazy. They could make 100 new dungeons over all of the seasons and I am still going to think (4) new ones at release is lazy.
    You just did it again. They are making 8 new mythics at release. You just can't enter them. The workload for them is still the exact same.

You're lazy. You can't even come up with a valid argument to defend your opinion.

I don't find running old content fun and by old i am referring to previous expansions.
    I don't find running the same 8 dungeons for 2 years straight to be fun.
    -ynnady

How is getting minimum 8 old dungeons reworked for M+ AS WELL AS 8 new dungeons for M+ less fun than just having 8 new dungeons for M+?

Like do you actually run M+? You run these dungeons, repeatedly. Over and over.

I mean I guess if your definition of fun is running the exact same dungeons for a year plus over and over and over.....

Okay now explain in full detail why, maybe we can get a step closer to why what you’re saying makes no sense.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    How is getting minimum 8 old dungeons reworked for M+ AS WELL AS 8 new dungeons for M+ less fun than just having 8 new dungeons for M+?

Like do you actually run M+? You run these dungeons, repeatedly. Over and over.

I mean I guess if your definition of fun is running the exact same dungeons for a year plus over and over and over.....
    I already ran these dungeons for years....why would suddenly making them mythic make them fun.

I already ran these dungeons for years....why would suddenly making them mythic make them fun.
    Why would running the same 8 dungeons for two years be more fun?
    -ynnady

You didn't answer my question!

How is having less variety in the dungeons you're running currently more fun.

Why would you prefer to have LESS DUNGEONS OVERALL to run for M+.

Wait so you’re saying rerunning the same content over and over again makes them unfun?

Are you starting to kinda see a connection here?

What you’re asking for is literally a problem that you claim to hate.

Oh the irony, it hurts.
    -ynnady

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Why would running the same 8 dungeons for two years be more fun?
    I never said it would be fun...where did you even get that from. I just said I don't find running older dungeons fun. To be completely clear I don't find either situation to be fun but if forced into one I would prefer to just run (8) entirely new ones period like we have in the last few expansions.