Do you think there are cosmic pantheon of elementals somewhere?

The cosmic elemental lords created by The first ones.

Somewhere there is a cosmic elemental plane created by the Progenitors and the cosmic elemental gods reign in it. All the elemental lords and lesser elementals of the physical universe are like agents dispatched by this cosmic elemental plane and elemental gods.

I know it sounds terrible, but there are all six pantheons of cosmic forces, don't you think the elementals also have a cosmic pantheon?

Probably just a subsection of the life pantheon. We've seen they have infiltrated every other force including death. Eonar in the Titans. Wouldn't surprise me if life is actually the big bad Zovaal was scared of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Probably just a subsection of the life pantheon. We've seen they have infiltrated every other force including death. Eonar in the Titans. Wouldn't surprise me if life is actually the big bad Zovaal was scared of.
    The Sporemounds and the Botani kind of demonstrate what can happen when life runs amok - it consumes all available resources and eventually burns itself out entirely, ending the cycle on which Death and the Shadowlands essentially feed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's the Void Lords. Their feelings are reciprocated.

Just as Zovaal saw the Void lords as the true enemy, the Void Lords and N'Zoth also saw Death as the true enemy, with them noting that Sylvanas Windrunner served the "true enemy".

10+ Year Old Account
    One confirmed cosmic elemental that we know of is Murmur. It destroyed worlds. They’re likely just primal forces that have no real trajectory and must remain calm.

In Legion there’s a NPC (Draenei broken?) that mentions the elemental planes being unique to Azeroth but not found on their homeworld. There were no planes on Draenor either but just life running rampant. It’s why I doubt “Lifelands” and think it a gross misconception of cosmic forces. They’re just like schools of magic.

Azeroth’s elementals are what we know as the elemental pantheon. There can exist others outside of Azeroth. There’s no limit to their size or power.

7+ Year Old Account
    No i find any cosmic stuff in wow super boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It's the Void Lords. Their feelings are reciprocated.

Just as Zovaal saw the Void lords as the true enemy, the Void Lords and N'Zoth also saw Death as the true enemy, with them noting that Sylvanas Windrunner served the "true enemy".
    personally, i think alleria was the threat zovaal meant, and we are going to nuke her, alongside 99% of the void elf population, in 11.0
    how about that
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    One confirmed cosmic elemental that we know of is Murmur. It destroyed worlds. They’re likely just primal forces that have no real trajectory and must remain calm.

In Legion there’s a NPC (Draenei broken?) that mentions the elemental planes being unique to Azeroth but not found on their homeworld. There were no planes on Draenor either but just life running rampant. It’s why I doubt “Lifelands” and think it a gross misconception of cosmic forces. They’re just like schools of magic.

Azeroth’s elementals are what we know as the elemental pantheon. There can exist others outside of Azeroth. There’s no limit to their size or power.
    Azeroth's Elemental Planes were crafted by the Titans to imprison the Elemental Lords after they beat down the Dark Empire (Elemental Lords were subjucated by the Old Gods in the Dark Empire). No other (known) planet has had similar situation to Azeroth, so their elements are free like on Draenor.

It's funny that we discussed this today in a different topic. Although you may have just decided to create this post after seeing our discussion

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides Murmur, a big name elemental could be Aluneth, the arcane entity once trapped inside that staff. Though if Aluneth is part of any 'pantheon', it's probably more to do with the Order realm than the physical universe.

Personally, I always thought that beings like Aluneth should form the Order Pantheon, while the Titans were the 'physical realm' Pantheon, the realm that's the conflux of all 6 forces, the '7th realm', which is why the Titans were always so much more powerful than seemingly anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post
    This is unfair. We know Warcraft can never reach anywhere near the same heights as Tolkien.

OT: I'm tired of pantheons. We have... how many pantheons in Warcraft? Let's see... The Titan Pantheon, the Wild Gods, the Loa, the Old Gods, the Dragon Aspects, the Eternals, the First Ones...

Just stop. No more pantheons! But that ties into the broader issue of Blizzard only knowing how to tell the same story over and over.

Somewhere there is a cosmic elemental plane created by the Progenitors and the cosmic elemental gods reign in it. All the elemental lords and lesser elementals of the physical universe are like agents dispatched by this cosmic elemental plane and elemental gods.

I know it sounds terrible, but there are all six pantheons of cosmic forces, don't you think the elementals also have a cosmic pantheon?
    Probably.
    I mean, they can't keep being neglected like they were in the Chronicle maps.

Elementals are not Life beings.
    On the contrary, they are sometimes rivals, as seen on Draenor.

The simple answer is no. The First Ones set up an echoing design. They formed a pantheon. The group of them, likely 6 (with a 7th excluded), gave of themselves to spawn the 6 cosmic powers. But their design is meant to echo into a repeating fractal. Each of these Cosmic Forces has their own council. And from them and their designs are to rise other councils. And so forth. And so on.

So the more complicated answer is maybe. The First Ones didn't create an elemental pantheon. But one could have risen with the formation of the material world, bringing forth the realms of Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Spirit and Decay. It's still a largely unknown question, whether these cosmic forces have some ultimate leader, or are so divided that each world kind of has their own thing going on, elemental-wise.

That would make sense, and it would not be nearly as terrible as the rest of the cosmic lore.
    But frankly i think it would be better if it turns out the first ones either used these elemental forces to create the cosmic ones, or if they are themselves elemental in nature.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.