... LastLast
    takes one to know one though. And nothing here is hate speech xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    takes one to know one though. And nothing here is hate speech xD
    Nah....just adolecent homophobic garbage

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Nah....just adolecent homophobic garbage
    I dont dislike gays what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Introducing a race that, at launch, is basically a class because of all the restrictions is BEYOND idiotic. BfA and Shadowlands were trash and this is what we get going forward? Also, Danuser has already shit out more egregious retconning when it comes to the lore surrounding Dragonflight.

So what do I want? I want them to add things that are meaningful. If it's a class, make it available to pretty much every race. If it's a race, give them more grounded and consistent lore and no more fucking furry races. I want them to be more consistent with the lore instead of changing everything every single fucking expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Except they're right. Whining that flying destroys the game is nothing but people trying to control how other people play the game. If someone doesn't like flying, then they can use ground mounts. But instead they whine about how OTHER people are playing the game.
    Because its affect your playstyle aswell. When you are someone who loves doing world pvp, ganking people and chasing them you cant di this so easy, because they could just fly away.

Very fun and utility-filled classes, like they were in MOP.

Dungeons that are at least not a chore, if blizz isnt good enough to make them fun.

Outdoor world actually dangerous and worth exploring for gear (not just for pets/achievements/whatever)

PVP where gear item level has no impact (PVP should not be on unequal terms just cause someone has better gear).

Professions that are actually fun and have various gadgets and utilities as well as useful crafts for leveling and endgame.

And the most unlikely to happen.... story writing that is on at least an elementary school level (fire danuser & his yes-men).
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2022-04-24 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabear View Post
    The arguments for why Garrisons shouldn't even be mentioned regarding housing have been done to death, but to summarize, they had very little customization, were mandatory for character progression, had a single location available, and were tied to that single expansion.
    tbf, those are all arguments why garrisons are considered failure or poorly done, but none of those is argument why it wasnt "housing"
    now if they add housing, even call it so, and it will be poorly done will you still not admit it was housing? bcs honestly, idea was the same, execution was not, and that can be true about any future iteration of housing they will add...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    tbf, those are all arguments why garrisons are considered failure or poorly done, but none of those is argument why it wasnt "housing"
    now if they add housing, even call it so, and it will be poorly done will you still not admit it was housing? bcs honestly, idea was the same, execution was not, and that can be true about any future iteration of housing they will add...
    Why stop at housing though? Why not start with the garrison system and create a real base-building game within WoW. It could double as housing and be so much more. I don't think it needs to be 'mandatory' for anyone but done well, it would be engaging enough on its own and the idea fits better with WoW's general thrust in any case. Let people build out a full-size base town if they like. The art assets are already in the game. The basics of the system are already there. Just iterate on that, expand and deepen it so that the 'base' can never really be finished. It's forgotten now that garrisons were at first relatively well received. The problems started when you could pretty quickly "finish" your garrison (that never should happen in any sort of true building game) and do little more with it than what you could do within the first few weeks.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2022-04-24 at 08:26 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Because its affect your playstyle aswell. When you are someone who loves doing world pvp, ganking people and chasing them you cant di this so easy, because they could just fly away.
    Good. World pvp isn't universal anymore. If you want world pvp go to classic servers.

Good. World pvp isn't universal anymore. If you want world pvp go to classic servers.
    What an "argument" lol haha

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Why stop at housing though? Why not start with the garrison system and create a real base-building game within WoW. It could double as housing and be so much more. I don't think it needs to be 'mandatory' for anyone but done well, it would be engaging enough on its own and the idea fits better with WoW's general thrust in any case. Let people build out a full-size base town if they like. The art assets are already in the game. The basics of the system are already there. Just iterate on that, expand and deepen it so that the 'base' can never really be finished. It's forgotten now that garrisons were at first relatively well received. The problems started when you could pretty quickly "finish" your garrison (that never should happen in any sort of true building game) and do little more with it than what you could do within the first few weeks.
    honestly nothing against garrisons, id prefer something like that to what people present as "housing" any day, but i think they should put stuff in that gets players OUTSIDE, not into some house/base/whatever...
    and i find the example with the furniture people put into fake leaks really funny, like that would get people into the world, bcs i am a collector, but i would have no interest in collecting furniture for my base at all i like collecting transmogs and mounts bcs i can use them or at least see them while im doing other activities, i would care about couch in my house about as much as about the bench in front of SW cathedral

What an "argument" lol haha
    It's a fact. Most people simply do not like world pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    honestly nothing against garrisons, id prefer something like that to what people present as "housing" any day, but i think they should put stuff in that gets players OUTSIDE, not into some house/base/whatever...
    and i find the example with the furniture people put into fake leaks really funny, like that would get people into the world, bcs i am a collector, but i would have no interest in collecting furniture for my base at all i like collecting transmogs and mounts bcs i can use them or at least see them while im doing other activities, i would care about couch in my house about as much as about the bench in front of SW cathedral
    All other games with housing that have furniture and other things for decorations threaded into pve drops often had those activities being the most popular. A lot of people enjoy housing in mmo's and those same people will farm a dungeon just to get an addition for their in game house.

- - - Updated - - -

All other games with housing that have furniture and other things for decorations threaded into pve drops often had those activities being the most popular. A lot of people enjoy housing in mmo's and those same people will farm a dungeon just to get an addition for their in game house.
    It's a fact that it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxgrim View Post
    I guess, people (including me) wanted more radical changes. And Blizzard constantly suffer from "good idea - terrible implementation" problem, when players imagine new xpack's features as some positive ones (that causes initial pre-order waves), while Blizzard actually turn them into s**t. Dragon flying for example. People initially imagine it as "I've been asking for flying at release for so long - and finally here it is!!!". But what is reality? Blizzard don't tell us details, but there is big chance, that dragon flying will be limited by some sort of very limited gliding till first content patch and will involve heavy grinding to "level" your dragon. Another negative thing - throwing whole flying mount collection, players have now, to trash.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

- - - Updated - - -

So and because most people dont like salad restaurants shouldnt offer them at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    whats "real" world pvp?

i did lots of wpvp in nazjatar (group v group) and at those pvp towers in legion (ganking).

back when i still had warmode on i also ran into opposite faction at rare mobs with some regularity. would probably still have warmode on if they came up with some solution for summoning stones.
    Stuff like capitals being attacked at. Like a simple weekly quest that rewards like 150 conquest if not 300 if you take down like all faction bosses.
    Give a quest that rewards you the same stuff for doing world kills anywhere in the world and so on.

Would love to see a return of capital attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I am so tired of people like you complaining that "people keep changing their minds" or that "nobody is ever happy".

THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS
    I can't believe it took 6 pages to see this.

Some folks are really not clear on what a forum actually is. They think they know, and then they get disappointed and make threads like this.

So and because most people dont like salad restaurants shouldnt offer them at all?
    That's such an asinine comparison. World pvp is actually something most players just don't like and it's why it was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Different people want different things out of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I am so tired of people like you complaining that "people keep changing their minds" or that "nobody is ever happy".

THEY ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT OPINIONS
    Different people should quit the game. So same people can enjoy the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    I want a fleshed out world that feels alive, not a lobby raid/m+/pvp simulator.

I want meaningful progression that isn't tied to an arbitrary gear treadmill that resets every 6 months.

I want a variety of content and not just being funneled and only really incentivized into doing what the current patches quest hub and raid is.

I want pvp content and pvp to be skill > gear always.

I want a different business model than an overpriced subscription or there to be substantially more value from it.

I want devs that communicate and work with their player base.

I want a coherent and evolving story.
    Sounds to me like you want to play Guild Wars 2. Nothing wrong with that.

I want MoP 2.0, which, from what they've shown is looking more and more likely to be the case.