Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    if you support this shit you are what's wrong with gaming today
    Can you explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by xVicarious View Post
    The ones complaining are the ones that clearly didn't play it yet. I tried the beta on mobile, and the game is fantastic.
    P2w legendary gems >>>>> grinding.

Very smart move to also put it on PC. Will probably still be a generic cash grab thing at the end of the day.

Kudos for not thining of this when they announced it ... we may not have had Diablo 4 coming if the Diablo Immortal reception was not shit.

Ya i'm just gonna go ahead and say this cash grab P2w shitty game can fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Can you explain why?
    Because it is built on mobile platform micro-transactions and is pay-to-win.

3+ Year Old Account
    Lol this community is sad. Crying when it was mobile only. Crying now that it is on PC.

It really isn't worth being a game developer these days. Doomed if you do, Doomed if you don't.

Good they put it on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Big presumption. Some people choose to not have a smartphone. Plenty of younger people, even. There can be value in not always being connected, I certainly wish I wasn't, at times.
    https://gprivate.com/5yzb0 info you might want to have

Diablo degens just mad because Diablo 4 is never coming out, this is all they'll get. LEL

its a game, just dont play if u dont like, sheesh people overreact so hard

Now let's hope that they also put the yet unnanounced Warcraft mobile game on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    its a game, just dont play if u dont like, sheesh people overreact so hard
    I think it's cool i can play on my lablet or pc now

10+ Year Old Account
    If the micro transactions are not too intrusive I'll give it a go.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Pendraeg View Post
    Because it is built on mobile platform micro-transactions and is pay-to-win.
    And? Still can play totally for free like every other P2W game. I'm not going to put even 1$ in it but I'm sure I'm going to check it for few hours or even maybe more if it will be somehow fun.

Some people don't care about mobile rankings or being slower compared to players who put money into the game and just want some timekiller while unable to play on PC.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Lol this community is sad. Crying when it was mobile only. Crying now that it is on PC.

It really isn't worth being a game developer these days. Doomed if you do, Doomed if you don't.
    are you sure they're the exact same people though
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Can you explain why?
    mobile games are lesser experiences purely designed to farm money from you, there is no other reason they are developed

games on proper platforms are obviously created to make money as well, but you are getting the full experience

Another shitty pay to win mobile game but ported to pc this time ? i'm so surprised right now /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You will not be competitive in this game without putting a LOT of money into the game. Don't even consider thinking you will be.
    Good. No desire whatsoever to be 'competitive.' Just would like to casually kill monsters now and then.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Did not expect the PC port, good move. Hope its native code and not wrapped in an emulator for a mobile platform.

Wow, I didnt have a phone like they said so I sold my PC to get a phone and now it is going to be on PC.