Page 2 of 297 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I think you've lost all credibility on anything related to Musk when you openly said he should be above the law because of his contribution to society.
    Nah, nobody should be above the law, including Elon Musk. He's not violated any major law though.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Nah, nobody should be above the law, including Elon Musk. He's not violated any major law though.
    It's too late to change your mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    A more-than-250-year-old economic system is not in any rational sense "in its infancy".
    The potential for humanity to make progress under capitalism is infinite though. 250 years is nothing...

The potential for humanity to make progress under capitalism is infinite though. 250 years is nothing...
    its not because there is not infinite resources and the planet can't take the waste capitalism produces already.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Good. Shitter could use some more kremlin propaganda.
    Depends, those are already on there lol. If you go on twitter or in live news chat on youtube its filled with russian bots. Elon idea to have everyone ID would curb that. Now the question is, is it profitable to run a public platform where every human has to be IDed and cannot be anonymous shit pullers.

Do we need to tell you that "infinite" isn't a concept that exists in any practical sense?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's too late to change your mind.
    We agree that Elon Musk should not be above the law so there is no need to change anyone's mind. I could change my mind on any topic, nobody should assume they are correct since there is no objective way to prove who is right or wrong on social disputes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest question I have is; Will Elon's new twitter algorithms kill more people than the self-driving on a Tesla?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The biggest question I have is; Will Elon's new twitter algorithms kill more people than the self-driving on a Tesla?
    If he unbans everyone absolutely.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering why he wanted it in the first place...
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    For the lulz his bid is $54.20, it's not like he will go broke if Twitter goes up in flames.

so he could ban Chelsie Manning.

To seek attention primarily, and also to be able to say whatever he wants with no consequence whatsoever.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do we need to tell you that "infinite" isn't a concept that exists in any practical sense?
    Yes it does. People have infinite potential to solve problems, to survive, to make progress, to grow the economy, etc. It doesn't matter how much you say doom is coming eventually or that socio-economic-political revolution is inevitable, you will always be wrong.
    Last edited by PC2; 2022-04-25 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the other hand this could mean the end of twitter, if he unbans everyone the place will be an even bigger cesspool of racism, hate and conspiracy theories. This may force a lot of people to abandon the platform, Musk's reputation alone is toxic.
    It'll also make them easier to track when they're all in one big literal circle jerk talking about who's jizz is the whitest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    its not because there is not infinite resources and the planet can't take the waste capitalism produces already.
    But it can! At some point in the future some people will figure something out to fix things like they're Bob the goddamn builder, because reasons, and we'll all ascend into a utopian society. So why bother worrying about it now?
    /s
    Well from me it's /s, from your the poster you quoted it's their style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The incoherent screeching is glorious. Especially from those putting free speech in quotes directed at people being banned for simply having the wrong political opinion.

I'm just not quite sure why questioning a ridiculous amount of votes for a particular candidate being counted after voting was "stopped" is a bannable offense but promoting injecting children with hormones who still want to be a lampshade when they grow up is fine or being an elected official and promoting burning a city to the ground over a trial verdict is A-OK.

I'm looking forward to Trump's first unbanned Tweet and I don't even like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really not interested in your continuous attempts to push pseudoreligious nonsense as if it were legitimate discussion. If you're not going to discuss things rationally (and infinite growth is a definitive impossibility, given the law of conservation of energy), then there's nothing interesting to be discussed; you're a religious extremist and nothing you say can be accepted by anyone who doesn't share your blind faith.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Didn't he say he was never coming back and was going to stick with his own platform, Truth Social?

Also, how are things going for Truth Social and Trump's account there so far? Still just one post from him and everyone else stuck on waitlists unable to get in while the parent companies stock tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    The incoherent screeching is glorious. Especially from those putting free speech in quotes directed at people being banned for simply having the wrong political opinion.

I'm just not quite sure why questioning a ridiculous amount of votes for a particular candidate being counted after voting was "stopped" is a bannable offense but promoting injecting children with hormones who still want to be a lampshade when they grow up is fine or being an elected official and promoting burning a city to the ground over a trial verdict is A-OK.

Of course you don't like him that's why you are spewing his election conspiracy theories /s