Page 3 of 297 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I'm just not quite sure why questioning a ridiculous amount of votes for a particular candidate being counted after voting was "stopped" is a bannable offense but promoting injecting children with hormones who still want to be a lampshade when they grow up is fine or being an elected official and promoting burning a city to the ground over a trial verdict is A-OK.
    I'm looking forward to Trump's first unbanned Tweet and I don't even like him.
    lmfao you guys can't even go one post without contradicting yourselves. that's what's really glorious here. the attempts at subtly are so dead and gone it's fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    lmfao you guys can't even go one post without contradicting yourselves. that's what's really glorious here. the attempts at subtly are so dead and gone it's fucking hilarious.
    Because since Trump pulled the white hood out and taped a big megaphone to the mouth of the Republican party words like subtlety and nuance are like an alien language.

- - - Updated - - -

Never used Twitter and I will most definitely never use Twitter now because I can't stand Elon Musk or his simping cultist who would kill each other to lick the ground Musk walked on.

10+ Year Old Account
    The incoherent screeching is glorious. Especially from those putting free speech in quotes directed at people being banned for simply having the wrong political opinion.

I'm just not quite sure why questioning a ridiculous amount of votes for a particular candidate being counted after voting was "stopped" is a bannable offense but promoting injecting children with hormones who still want to be a lampshade when they grow up is fine or being an elected official and promoting burning a city to the ground over a trial verdict is A-OK.

Who was banned on Twitter for simply holding unpopular political opinions?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The incoherent screeching is glorious. Especially from those putting free speech in quotes directed at people being banned for simply having the wrong political opinion.

No one gets banned for having the wrong political opinion. Be less ridiculous.

Believing we should privatize the postal service is a political opinion. Believing we should violently overthrow the government and actively encouraging people to do it is not a political opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No one gets banned for having the wrong political opinion. Be less ridiculous.

Believing we should privatize the postal service is a political opinion. Believing we should violently overthrow the government and actively encouraging people to do it is not a political opinion.
    He thinks Trump won the election so he probably thinks 1/6 was something something antifa.

This is gonna be a lawsuit/financial crimes machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    This is gonna be a lawsuit/financial crimes machine.
    I imagine republicans are going to do a sudden 360 on social media platform rights.

Good news. Hopefully free speech is restored to Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Good news. Hopefully free speech is restored to Twitter.
    You can't "restore" something that never existed to begin with, my dude.

I know several people who were banned for wrongthink and moved to gab, minds, and telegram. Looks like they'll be able to come back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Didn't he say he was never coming back and was going to stick with his own platform, Truth Social?

Also, how are things going for Truth Social and Trump's account there so far? Still just one post from him and everyone else stuck on waitlists unable to get in while the parent companies stock tanks?
    I joined Truth Social for shits and giggles and he hasnt made a single post yet

I know several people who were banned for wrongthink and moved to gab, minds, and telegram. Looks like they'll be able to come back soon.
    racists then?
    or nonces?
    or jihadis?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    racists then?
    or nonces?
    or jihadis?
    Seriously, if you've joined GAB then you should remain there. That place is just weird right wingers

Going to be interesting to see how Musk deals with the fact that nations outside of the US have different laws that require the moderation/removal of certain types of content.

So you know people who were banned for violating the rules of Twitter that they agreed to*

The whole, "Wow, why does nobody want to be around me?! It must be everyone else's fault" schtick from assholes with no sense of self-awareness is really quite boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    when people say "I was banned for my conservative views!" its never something like "We should cut taxes" or "I'm concerned about the border". hmmmm *thinking emoji*

"I got banned for just expressing right wing views!"

"You mean being against socialized medicine?"

"No, not those ones."

"You mean being against regulation?"

"No, not those ones..."

"Against big government?"

"No, not those ones......."

"Anti-union?"

"No, not thoooose ones..."

Indeed. Wrong political opinions like "we should murder the politicians who are preventing us from usurping the government." You know, just mundane every-day stuff. Nothing serious.

Lots of seethe and cope in this thread.

I, for one, welcome Muskeet app with open arms. What a big white pill this was.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Indeed. Wrong political opinions like "we should murder the politicians who are preventing us from usurping the government." You know, just mundane every-day stuff. Nothing serious.
    Queue the free speech argument which ignores that free speech specifically has to do with government otherwise you can barge into anyone's house to talk because free speech.