10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Russia going 2 for 2 for botched fakes today. First the farcical nazis planning an assassinating a tv presenter fake and now the false flag attempt in the separatist region of Moldava. The RPG used in the attack on the separatist building? It is a Russia weapon only used by Russia, the separatists, Gabon and Jordan. Somehow I don't think those last two were involved...
    Given the amount of shit abandoned or captured by the Ukraine at least one RPG of that make and model should have been captured. Any weapon "only used by Russia" is almost synonymous with "Ukraine has at least 2" at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but then they'd still need to get it to Transnistria and there's no reason for Ukraine to go stir up shit there. Russia on the other hand has PLENTY of reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Remember a while back an intercepted phone call where the wife of a Russian soldier gives her blessing for him to rape Ukrainians? Well, according to Russian sources he has been captured. Shame we can't cut off his balls and mail them to her.
    I mean we can? Its not like anyone respectable will investigate "war crimes" against orcs anyway.

Hell you could do woodchipper thing, record it, and nobody would move a finger.

Two radio towers in the rebel part of Moldova used to broadcast Russian propoganda have been blown up. I'm just surprised no dead Germans in Polish uniforms were found there...

https://mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/...45320616198144

10+ Year Old Account
    Two radio towers in the rebel part of Moldova used to broadcast Russian propoganda have been blown up. I'm just surprised no dead Germans in Polish uniforms were found there...

https://mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/...45320616198144
    I think that would be a bridge too far, even for the Russians...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    I think that would be a bridge too far, even for the Russians...
    Don't tell me you actually don't think its russian falseflag. Of course it is. If you are losing momentum so hard the most important thing is to spark more conflict. That way they can recruit even more orcs and send them to Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Don't tell me you actually don't think its russian falseflag. Of course it is. If you are losing momentum so hard the most important thing is to spark more conflict. That way they can recruit even more orcs and send them to Ukraine.
    Yes, it probably is, but I'm referring to the dead germans in polish uniforms, the false flag that preceded the invasion of Poland in september 1939.

(I'm not 100% excluding an actual sabotage act by local Ukrainians, they do make up 22% or so of the local population. Ukraine might not want to start shit, local Ukrainians might.)
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-04-26 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Very Yuppie of you.
    How so? Putin objectively looks bad here:

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1517636867713208321

(yeah, yeah the sun twitter, I know, doesn't mean the clip is bad.)

first 15-20 seconds doesn't exactly look good. The facial grimace, the sudden hiding of the left hand, the gripping of the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Yes, it probably is, but I'm referring to the dead germans in polish uniforms, the false flag that preceded the invasion of Poland in september 1939.

(I'm not 100% excluding an actual sabotage act by local Ukrainians, they do make up 22% or so of the local population. Ukraine might not want to start shit, local Ukrainians might.)
    Eh i dunno, if puttler asked Scholz reaaaaally politely i think he could provide them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Time for a cheeky one

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    People need to stop trying to diagnose this shit from highly edited clips.
    Ah...like so, well, I can agree that no one should put a definitive diagnosis from a distance, but people can observe and note odd behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, there are some people who have been following Putin for a while who say he has changed physically. Fatter, slower, less alert. Most of that is age obviously but an odd tremor here or there a slumped posture, relatively quiet speech give people pause. (though I hear that is actually a russian trait, speaking softly.)

Do I think there's something up? Well yes, but that's mainly due to age, it would be a relative safe bet that there's at least something going on. The other thing is, he was stationed in Dresden in 1986...right in the path of the radioactive cloud from Chornobyl, such things can take years to manifest and ONE of the rumours does mention the thyroid.

I'm obviously not an expert so I would not diagnose him, but I can look at the available information and think, "huh, it's not impossible".

That's the thing. He looks like ass even in the clips edited fully by Russia.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

A lot of people with relatives who have Parkinson's say his mannerisms and posture are the same as theirs.

A lot of people with relatives who have Parkinson's say his mannerisms and posture are the same as theirs.
    I can back that up a bit. My father had Parkinsons and this is what it looked like around the time he started to lose the ability to hold it back / hide it but was still trying his damnest. But it's hard to really know because it could be a few different things..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did i diagnose? Did i say word like 'cancer' or 'parkinson'? No i didn't.
    But he does not project health and power with his stance, his gripping the table, his wobbling. That does contrast with the image of physical strength he always wanted to project in the past. That we can see.

I think he is not well. Physically, mentally, both, i don't know. But definitely diminished.
    And for the record, that terrifies me. I don't care about Putin. But if the man knows his time is short, he might be willing to take some "shortcut" in Ukraine. He might be thinking about the unthinkable.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2022-04-26 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, my ex says the same thing, her grandma and grandpa were looking like this when it worsened and nearer to the end. But it can still take a while, though it can go really quickly as well. Of course if there's any truth to the other rumours then it's not likely to last very long.

But again, not an expert, just noting he looks objectively not well.

UN now ready to 'fully mobilise' its human and logistical resources to help civilians in Mariupol. Lavrov call this a 'dangerous wake-up call for the UN'. Feels like this is gonna get worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    UN now ready to 'fully mobilise' its human and logistical resources to help civilians in Mariupol. Lavrov call this a 'dangerous wake-up call for the UN'. Feels like this is gonna get worse.
    I feel you're mixing two things:

https://www.reuters.com/world/un-is-...ia-2022-04-26/

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-w...oscow-12599238

Lavrov called the whole conflict a dangerous wake up call, not the willingness of the UN to help save lives.

10+ Year Old Account

Yup we totaly run over a civilian with a car over his foot.....man warcrimes
    Don't sweat the details!!!