Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Watching Libs hate on other libs is fuckin gold. This is my favorite timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    On the one hand, this is great. They are finally trying to amp up communication. Not Yoshi-P level, faaaar from it. But they are doing something and beggars can't be choosers.
    On the other hand, if they wanted real, open honest communication, they wouldn't have asked Taliesin and Evitel to host it. I would have gone with Preach and/or Nobbel.
    My thoughts exactly. Rebuilding trust with the community would go a lot further if they actually made the effort to repair relations with those critical of their many bad decisions in SL but still want to believe in WoW as a whole. I think Preach especially would have been a good choice for this. Hell, I think literally anyone would have been better than Taliesin for this purpose as he is infamous for being a Blizzard apologist on virtually every terrible game decision they make. Right off the bat, people are going to have the expectation of this being a puff piece rather than any genuine attempt at improving lines of communication even if that is the actual intent of this exercise.

Watching Libs hate on other libs is fuckin gold. This is my favorite timeline. Reading their support on the sexual predators that worked at blizzard. The #MeToo group literally flipped in a heart beat. Most of the content creators are liberal and watching the far left liberals call them bigots and nazi's. I literally play to watch the left attack each other.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I dont get how that dude hasnt been canceled yet,the dude proves hes a prick time and time again,there is plenty of proof he even abuses his wife,i swear this dude is just waiting to have his QuantumTV moment
    Because 99% people know T&E from their YT vids with happy faces, premade talk and 'funny' jokes.
    He is totally different during live steam. Toxic when chat do not agree, mad about others having more viewers, cursing in every sentence and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    On the one hand, this is great. They are finally trying to amp up communication. Not Yoshi-P level, faaaar from it. But they are doing something and beggars can't be choosers.
    On the other hand, if they wanted real, open honest communication, they wouldn't have asked Taliesin and Evitel to host it. I would have gone with Preach and/or Nobbel.
    It is pretty simple: they prefer to talk with people who ALWAYS agree with their decisions more than with criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Because 99% people know T&E from their YT vids with happy faces, premade talk and 'funny' jokes.
    He is totally different during live steam. Toxic when chat do not agree, mad about others having more viewers, cursing in every sentence and more.
    Huh. I had no idea.

Though I am far from surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone help me here.. What is.. Twitter Space? Some other site? Didn't know you could do podcasts on Twitter? Or, are we getting a link to a site?

Good choice on T&E, I believe. They have more outward apparel as well as more versatile behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    To be fair I'm pretty sure Taliesin is the only content creator who hasn't openly shit on blizzard, so of course he'd be the host, as insufferable as he is
    Well, Tali has, but he keeps it more professional to the point of not almost getting blacklisted.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna give this one a miss, Tali's voice is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    There's a now (deleted) Twitch vod where he discusses the Vira Race in FF14, which bear a similiarity to Playboy bunnies.

The "discussion" basically goes like this.
    Taliesin: Well, i don't think it's okay to have a race that is so sexualized
    Random viewer: Other games are a lot worse in that regard
    Taliesin: That doesn't make it okay, if your neighbor kills his wife, then that doesn't make it okay because he's not worse than Hitler
    Random viewer: Did you just compare a fictional bunny race to Hitler?
    Taliesin: You Prick, you fucking Prick (which he repeats for about 30 seconds)

Meanwhile, the guy wants everyone to be calm and reasonable when discussing anything the WoW devs shit into the game.
    LOL I forgot, what a clown

Quote Originally Posted by JMENGELE View Post
    Watching Libs hate on other libs is fuckin gold. This is my favorite timeline. Reading their support on the sexual predators that worked at blizzard. The #MeToo group literally flipped in a heart beat. Most of the content creators are liberal and watching the far left liberals call them bigots and nazi's. I literally play to watch the left attack each other.
    When one partake in cancelculture you gotta be careful - you might be next. (im not talking about you here btw)

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I dont get how that dude hasnt been canceled yet,the dude proves hes a prick time and time again, there is plenty of proof he even abuses his wife, i swear this dude is just waiting to have his QuantumTV moment

wat?
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    That's what I observed, which peaked my interest. If people don't like his personality then that's fair, but there seems to be something more.
    If you only watch the YT its probably fine. The streams are often quite different.

Last interaction I saw between Tal*esen and Dan*ser on Twitter they were discussing their cuckold literature filled Amazon suggestions, surely this one will be better though right bros?

Urgh t & e, such unbearable fakes.

I don't know what this is even supposed to accomplish.

It's a promo, it won't actually tell people what they want to know. It'll tell them what Blizzard wants them to know. This is a dressed-up PR event as genuine as a Zuckerberg video message, and about as artificial.

I'm not surprised Preach turned them down (if indeed that is true), and if anything I'm more surprised they even asked him (if indeed they did) given that he's after real takes and real info.

They found the perfect host for this - saccharin, sanitized, and scripted for positivity. PR value: just as much as corporate would like. Actual value to the community: probably approaching zero from below.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I don't know what this is even supposed to accomplish.

It's a promo, it won't actually tell people what they want to know. It'll tell them what Blizzard wants them to know. This is a dressed-up PR event as genuine as a Zuckerberg video message, and about as artificial.

I'm not surprised Preach turned them down (if indeed that is true), and if anything I'm more surprised they even asked him (if indeed they did) given that he's after real takes and real info.

They found the perfect host for this - saccharin, sanitized, and scripted for positivity. PR value: just as much as corporate would like. Actual value to the community: probably approaching zero from below.
    It's not really wrong of them to do this, at all. With whoever. Blizzard has for to long been quiet for mooooonths, maybe this is a change of pace in that regard. Blizzard being more upfront and have regular inverviews etc is a good thing.

THat said, they unveiled the xpac a week ago. This might be all over soon enough and its quiet again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Rebuilding trust with the community would go a lot further if they actually made the effort to repair relations with those critical of their many bad decisions in SL but still want to believe in WoW as a whole. I think Preach especially would have been a good choice for this. Hell, I think literally anyone would have been better than Taliesin for this purpose as he is infamous for being a Blizzard apologist on virtually every terrible game decision they make. Right off the bat, people are going to have the expectation of this being a puff piece rather than any genuine attempt at improving lines of communication even if that is the actual intent of this exercise.
    A compromise would be to have two different streamers with different personalities and expectations. Like Taliesin and Asmongold. The two polar opposites. Maybe not something THIS extreme, but you get the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    There's a now (deleted) Twitch vod where he discusses the Vira Race in FF14, which bear a similiarity to Playboy bunnies.

The "discussion" basically goes like this.
    Taliesin: Well, i don't think it's okay to have a race that is so sexualized
    Random viewer: Other games are a lot worse in that regard
    Taliesin: That doesn't make it okay, if your neighbor kills his wife, then that doesn't make it okay because he's not worse than Hitler
    Random viewer: Did you just compare a fictional bunny race to Hitler?
    Taliesin: You Prick, you fucking Prick (which he repeats for about 30 seconds)

Meanwhile, the guy wants everyone to be calm and reasonable when discussing anything the WoW devs shit into the game.
    I was actually there when it was discussed. And I still don't understand where he got the "Viera are sexualized" part. Yes, they are hot, but that isn't sexualization. The armor sets are not more revealing on a female Viera than they are on a male Lalafel. The only part of the game where women are sexualized and it isn't treated as anything less than creepy in-game is in the Gold Saucer where attendants wear bunny costumes for the sole reason that it is hot. Which by the by makes perfect sense for fictionalized Las Vegas. Taliesin is just nitpicky for the sake of stirring up arguments. But only when he plays something other than WoW.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, what's wrong with T&E? why the dislike? Genuinely curious, because I do enjoy their videos from time to time.
    the pre recorded videos for example their weekly updates etc are ok but once u watch him live on twitch u actually get to know what a fricking brick he is and throws atleast 2 temper tantrums a stream and shittalks his viewers namecalling other streamers and so on .. but god forbid some other streamer mentiones him he goes full bonkers and throws a tantrum a whole week about it and blows up twitter with insults left and right

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, what's wrong with T&E? why the dislike? Genuinely curious, because I do enjoy their videos from time to time.
    It's about streams, not videos. And after you watch some of those, his youtube persona feels very, very fake.

TL: DR he has very leftist views (which is of course perfectly fine), but brings them every 5 minutes and is very aggressive towards people who disagree, straight up calling people racist etc. without reason with fake smile on his face. But as I said, that was 3 years ago, I don't know if anything changed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    I'll wait for the recap. It's no surprise Blizzard chose one of their biggest ass-kissers the planet as their host of choice but listening to Taliesin on pretty much any matter just makes me die inside.
    I agree, and tallesin streams are so freaking toxic...he is literally mouth-breathing down his viewers if they disagree with him...his streams are a stark contrast to the fake polished persona you see on his uploaded edited videos...

Just a horrid person..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Didn't see this post, basically what I said..

I stopped watching when tal got pref treatment fam streamer access to BFA beta n he started the first 30 min ranting n raving at some posters, he has no off-switch...I came in expecting impression on bfa beta, not for him to unload like a fire breathing dragon on the audience..holy shit..

I told him to stop, focus on bfa, agree to disagree or at the very least make a short statement n dismiss and/or ban poster so he could move on to the content everyone came for...then he turns his sight on moi n basically said to the effect 'silence is violence' and I'm like, dude, i am European, so are you, this isn't a political stream for what's happening on the other side of the planet..
    I tried taking a break now n then but everytime I came back he was the same.

He even makes people that agree with him uncomfortable because they look at the time n wonder when he is moving on.
    And then there actual trolls that type spefic over the top shit just to set him off n then comes another 30 min rant..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-04-27 at 10:11 AM.

holy yikes