Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pretty sure someone said this before on the thread but, they should've gone the path of "choose a drake from one one the 5 dragonflights, then choose the race it will transform into from any of the existing ones".
    Would make much more sense lorewise and gameplay wise.

Quote Originally Posted by AxellSlade View Post
    Pretty sure someone said this before on the thread but, they should've gone the path of "choose a drake from one one the 5 dragonflights, then choose the race it will transform into from any of the existing ones".
    Would make much more sense lorewise and gameplay wise.
    I've come to accept that this is a good idea for a future Allied Race someday. Meanwhile, Evokers will only ever be Dracthyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    I agree restrictions are good and add flavor, but extreme ones like this ain't good for an MMO.

Dracthyr definitely need to have more class options down the road. It only makes sense anyway when they join the H/A.

Evokers can stay as dracthyr but visages need to be expanded and used in combat that way it feels like more than one race can play it.

Also open more DH races with updated intro.
    This isn’t even that drastic imo. This is probably a very mild form of restriction and it for sure adds flavor.

There are games that restrict your gender as well as race as well as LOOK when you select and class. Those are the more extreme ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dractier View Post
    Yeah let’s completely retcon all of DH lore and make it even worse just so it aesthetically pleases you lol
    You actually don't know what a retcon is right?

DH trining dew DH does not retcon anything that happened in the past

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn’t even that drastic imo. This is probably a very mild form of restriction and it for sure adds flavor.

There are games that restrict your gender as well as race as well as LOOK when you select and class. Those are the more extreme ones.
    Who cares what other games do? I'm sick of this mentality. The restrictions are not beneficial, especially when you look at the dragon and the humanoid form and realise that both of them are a joke.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    Who cares what other games do? I'm sick of this mentality. The restrictions are not beneficial, especially when you look at the dragon and the humanoid form and realise that both of them are a joke.
    Thank you for sharing your OPINION, that's all your argument is, an opinion. And I care! I'm sick of idiots trying to slowly ruin what little dignity is left of this game for there own personal idiotic demands.

Class/Race combo Restrictions are a good thing, like it or not. That is a fact. And I offered justified reasons for them. Most of my points are not opinions. It impacts the game multiple ways. You can't always get your way because you don't like it. The world doesn't revolve around you and hurting your feelings.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-04-27 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    You actually don't know what a retcon is right?

DH trining dew DH does not retcon anything that happened in the past
    DH lore is locked in time by what illidan between the time of wc3 and the tbc era. In that era he only trained those races. To change this you have to retcon the story. That’s the fact of the matter. That’s fine if you don’t understand the lore, but don’t act like you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
    Daddy chill, I was just explaining that it wasn’t that restrictive. Omg WoW released ONE class out of its 13 and ONE race out of its 20 sometbing that is locked to each other… omg how restrictive lol.

I have all the rights to complain as long as pay the game.

If you don't think i should, you pay my subscription buddy.

There is no necessity or sense to restrict the race like this, just because they are being lazy when creating it.

Im not saying im the one who decide, but me and other players have all the rights to suggest their nonsense so everyone can enjoy the game, because its stupid that youa re a dragon race and can't do anything else but to be one class

- - - Updated - - -

People are already complaining, better than some people complain than all of then complain

the other features they can add slowly in patches just fine.

they are already the most customizable race

giving then the other race will just make simple that this "race" is just a class anyway.

They chose those two because is cheaper and easier, i don't care what "they typically" do, they is they, us is us, we should be able to chose
    As long as you are paying then you dont have a right to complain because its your own fault to pay for a game that you have issues with.

It makes perfect sense for a race to only do one class, a dragon should only ever use dragon powers and nothing else and in all of WoWs history and lore dragons dont use any other power but what they are born with.

You and other players also dont have any right to suggest anything, thats up to whole develops and runs the game, its plain stupid to think a dragon race should be anything other than a dragon class, especially in WoW lore with how powerful dragons are.

The player doesnt know whats best for the game.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    As long as you are paying then you dont have a right to complain because its your own fault to pay for a game that you have issues with.
    This might be the dumbest fucking take I have ever heard in my life.

3+ Year Old Account

Yes agree. And I know some of those games you are referring to. It makes sense! It works! And no one cries murder when they see this in other games (for the most part, with some recent exceptions lost ark I'm looking at you). Anyone remember Shadowbane? Dark Age of Camelot? I could go on. And they worked. This isn't a failure. Ppl need to stop acting like it is. If anything it'll help the game in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by mwj1995 View Post
    This might be the dumbest fucking take I have ever heard in my life.
    No the dumbest thing is to continuing to pay for something you have an issue with, if its not enough to stop paying for it then its just pointless moaning because you are not getting your way. Complaints dont get listened to, loss of money is what causes companies to listen.

7+ Year Old Account
    DH lore is locked in time by what illidan between the time of wc3 and the tbc era. In that era he only trained those races. To change this you have to retcon the story. That’s the fact of the matter. That’s fine if you don’t understand the lore, but don’t act like you do.

I literally told you the today DH, who are not locked in time can teach other races, you are ignoring on purpose aren't you? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Yes agree. And I know some of those games you are referring to. It makes sense! It works! And no one cries murder when they see this in other games (for the most part, with some recent exceptions lost ark I'm looking at you). Anyone remember Shadowbane? Dark Age of Camelot? I could go on. And they worked. This isn't a failure. Ppl need to stop acting like it is. If anything it'll help the game in the long run.
    Also everyone’s fan favorite Diablo 2? Lol

7+ Year Old Account
    LMAO.

This thread is full of gems

It makes perfect sense for a race to only do one class
    Nope, it doesn't not,
    a dragon
    They ar enot dragons they are dracthyr

You and other players also dont have any right to suggest anything, thats up to whole develops and runs the game
    You play since 2009 and you don't know how things work in this game?

I mean this is so nonsensical when the devs themselves ask for feed and suggestions.

Whats going on in this forum

3+ Year Old Account
    Also everyone’s fan favorite Diablo 2? Lol
    Omg! How did I forget that one! God damnit that was obvious too. I'm ashamed of myself now lol.

I literally told you the today DH, who are not locked in time can teach other races, you are ignoring on purpose aren't you? lmao
    And that would be retconning how demon hunters are suppose to be trained and created, also it literally makes no sense at all to someone to want to be a demon hunter today… did you uhhh forget about a certain someone that we defeated? Have you even considered it makes no sense for anyone even attempting to be a demon hunter? Where we going to find these demon hearts to eat bud?

Edit: I don’t even think you know how they become DHs in the first place maybe you’re so ignorant you don’t even understand why this sounds silly lol

3+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Daddy chill, I was just explaining that it wasn’t that restrictive. Omg WoW released ONE class out of its 13 and ONE race out of its 20 sometbing that is locked to each other… omg how restrictive lol.
    I agree. The only other possible future races that would make sense to add for DHs would be the other elves. But no non-elves should ever be DHs.

- - - Updated - - -

And that would be retconning how demon hunters are suppose to be trained and created, also it literally makes no sense at all to someone to want to be a demon hunter today… did you uhhh forget about a certain someone that we defeated? Have you even considered it makes no sense for anyone even attempting to be a demon hunter? Where we going to find these demon hearts to eat bud?

Edit: I don’t even think you know how they become DHs in the first place maybe you’re so ignorant you don’t even understand why this sounds silly lol
    Agreed...Awesome response. You are wasting ur time though. Common sense and logic seem to breeze over these guys heads like a wet fart.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-04-27 at 05:01 PM.

LMAO.

This thread is full of gems

Nope, it doesn't not,

They ar enot dragons they are dracthyr

You play since 2009 and you don't know how things work in this game?

I mean this is so nonsensical when the devs themselves ask for feed and suggestions.

Whats going on in this forum
    They are made and born with the powers of the 5 dragonflights, they use only dragon magic and that makes perfect sense, just because you dont want it to doesnt make it any less true, the race was not made to use anything else other than dragon magic. There is no point at all in being a dragon race if you lose all your dragon powers.

Players dont decide whats good for a game, if they listened to feedback from players where is your player housing where is your every race can be every class, thats right that doesnt happen, most ppl dont leave feedback and blizz will only do things to make more money.

It seems you throw out all common sense because you want to be a dragon race, it is a dragon race regardless of its form.

3+ Year Old Account
    They are made and born with the powers of the 5 dragonflights, they use only dragon magic and that makes perfect sense, just because you dont want it to doesnt make it any less true, the race was not made to use anything else other than dragon magic. There is no point at all in being a dragon race if you lose all your dragon powers.

Players dont decide whats good for a game, if they listened to feedback from players where is your player housing where is your every race can be every class, thats right that doesnt happen, most ppl dont leave feedback and blizz will only do things to make more money.

It seems you throw out all common sense because you want to be a dragon race, it is a dragon race regardless of its form.
    Thank you. Very good post.

7+ Year Old Account
    And that would be retconning how demon hunters are suppose to be trained and created
    No it would not, DHknow how their training is, they can train others
    also it literally makes no sense at all to someone to want to be a demon hunter today… did you uhhh forget about a certain someone that we defeated? Have you even considered it makes no sense for anyone even attempting to be a demon hunter? Where we going to find these demon hearts to eat bud?
    Are you for real? first of all, demon still exist, or do you think warlocks are summoning fairies?

Second, people seek power for whatever reasons, DH Literally said they are now fighting for the factions, it would only make sense to train new ones to defend the world for outside threads like the void or the "first ones" or whatever evil guy comes around.

By your own logic, it doesn't make sense that DH are playable, they should just erase everyone characters cause the Legion was already defeated, they ahve no purpose.

Pretty sure other DH know how to do that, by doing themselves, and can train others.

But you are somehow a lore expert who can't see simple things like demon still existing, and there is prob a pantheon of chaos/fel energies, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

So let me get things straights, if i pay i can't complain about the game.

So i should not pay to complain it?

you can be your dragon race and still play your draconic powers, in a lesser form as other classes, thats called racials, is this concept that races have their innate abilities, you know, that old races have

>blizzard literally saying they are opening more and hearing more feedback
    >blizzard literally doing and changing more things based on feedback.

Yeah buddy, players - the people who play the game - don't know whats good for then, and blizzard never changed or adapt things based on player feedback

It seems you throw out all common sense because you want to be a dragon race, it is a dragon race regardless of its form
    Sepaking about "common sense", after saying people who pay don't have the right to complaint, hilarious.

Saying its "common sense' that a big dragon can't take a sword and hit things, or pick up arcane teaching or deal with demons, unreal how much people can go to praise blizzard