Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I'm sad we haven't seen any questions on something like the creation catalyst moving forward that gives non-raiders tier sets.
    It was asked about, not sure why its not in the summary. Ion said that it is more likely they will fold a similar function into professions rather than just carry forward the exact same mechanic of gathering a currency then spending it in a UI.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    Dracthyr: created by Neltharion, but they haven't got any spec related to the Black Dragonflight. Fair enough.
    Seriously. What a joke cop out by these developers. The Earth Warden, guardian of Azeroth, with tank shields made from his scales, didn't make sure his very own creations could tank like him?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    I’m surprised they’re shelving SL before BfA. They’re really unhappy with that content it seems.
    Sl was overall terrible. Bfa was ok except for its secondary stuff being bad (islands, warfronts, visions)

and nothing about timewalking. meh

Why do only the same questions get answered? There's absolutely nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Seriously. What a joke cop out by these developers. The Earth Warden, guardian of Azeroth, with tank shields made from his scales, didn't make sure his very own creations could tank like him?
    wasnt the entire point of him experimenting to make something UNLIKE his dragonflight?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    • We'll get to see some characters working together that would be previously unthinkable.
    I wonder if this means Baine will work with the horde! :O
    Error 404 - Signature not found

If there is something about World of Warcraft that captured your imagination years ago that you haven't felt was fulfilled in the last few years, Dragonflight's return to core high fantasy, exploration, and discovering the story as you go meeting characters along the way, is a great chance to get back in and check it out.
    This expansion is an opportunity to dive back in to the classic fantasy themes that made us all fall in love with games like this in the first place.
    Lmao, the same thing every. single. expansion.

This is a parody now.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    How are they shelving it?

Well who can like the disaster that Is SL to be fair.
    I think they mean the thing about for new players they would move into BfA rather than the confusing mess of SL.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Where did/does he tank in some capacity anymore than any other dragon fought in the game as a big lizard monster? This is absolutely getting mad about head cannon. Congrats you fooled yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Art team has added an amazing array of customizations for both forms. There's a blog post in the works by the artists to talk through the options in more detail.
    Wao, a lot of hair colors for elves and humans, amazing, sadly, they can't make the thing look like a dragon

When you awaken, you are in your draconic form. There will come a point in the story where you'll venture out into the larger world, and you'll have to tap into the mortality within to present their visage form.
    And why can't you turn into any other humanoid that you want?

fucking bullshit

Shadowlands is a challenging story concept for new players.
    "isn't our story that is garbage is the new players who can't understand the concept'

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    It was asked about, not sure why its not in the summary. Ion said that it is more likely they will fold a similar function into professions rather than just carry forward the exact same mechanic of gathering a currency then spending it in a UI.
    hmm Id be ok with that. I really like how if you do a M15 atm you can get the mythic raid appearance for the tier from the vault items.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Why should I care about Tyrande, Kalecgos and Wrathion as a Horde player?

And since when can Blizzard decide what I will care about? I don't care about these characters and this expansion. It's all Alliance and neutral focused, a total snorefest as a Horde player.
    Its kinda crazy how aliance character driven stuff in wow is when you think about it,and even the stuff that is suposed to be neutral like illidan/khadgar/bolvar/wrathion/tirion/dragons are all far more aliance adjacent or have their roots firmly as aliance

then you have the faction lore power imbalance,how aliance can lose or have issues against horde when they have space lazers and demigods on their size is just nonsensical,i think even gnomes are said to be smarter than goblins,so horde doesnt even have that

besides thrall being a main thing in cataclysm who does horde have?i dont count sykvanas or garrosh as they are villains

broxigar was a badass and what happened?hes in a book...and dies...facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    This was actually pretty good. Maybe they should do more of the live ones if they're gonna answer more things than they usually do.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the problem with the Kalimdor book btw?

Racism and other things, this link explains it better. https://www.wowhead.com/news/world-o...-racial-325248
    Last edited by Auxis; 2022-04-27 at 06:03 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    How are they shelving it?

Well who can like the disaster that Is SL to be fair.
    thats not the issue,people leveling wont even get to see it,they are doing bfa because it flows better and feels more natural/basic as a default leveling experience,nothing crazy is happening like in legion or potentialy confusing like sl for first time players early on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sl was overall terrible. Bfa was ok except for its secondary stuff being bad (islands, warfronts, visions)
    thats not the reason,its for leveling purposes

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    besides thrall being a main thing in cataclysm who does horde have?i
    Cata Thrall is the reason why they swung hard to all the Alliance or Alliance adjacent expansion lead characters. The complaining about green jesus Thrall being that type of character and standing in for the Earthwarder during Dragon Soul was massive. I haven't been fond of Khadgar or Magni etc either but the Alliance players aren't throwing a multi year tantrum about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Cata Thrall is the reason why they swung hard to all the Alliance or Alliance adjacent expansion lead characters. The complaining about green jesus Thrall being that type of character and standing in for the Earthwarder during Dragon Soul was massive. I haven't been fond of Khadgar or Magni etc either but the Alliance players aren't throwing a multi year tantrum about it.
    hmm,could be because guys like khadgar or magni arent presented as some kind of savior dbz character,also those characters are technialy neutral

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    hmm,could be because guys like khadgar or magni arent presented as some kind of savior dbz character,also those characters are technialy neutral
    That's why I was saying "adjacent". They are still members of races predominantly associated with the Alliance. I actually like Magni if for no other reason it wasn't a Human. One bright spot of SL was I as Horde was not constantly doing everything for Bolvar.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2022-04-27 at 06:12 PM.

Not much interesting stuff. I just wanted to know if a world revamp is ever going to be a thing

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    This was actually pretty good. Maybe they should do more of the live ones if they're gonna answer more things than they usually do.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the problem with the Kalimdor book btw?
    Some people got upset that goblins the race known for destroying the land in favour of industrial progress didn’t have there cata actions where they did so retconned and that a shaman wouldn’t like them because of it and called it racist.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

This was a decision that they made before Shadowlands even launched.
    Yeah, that's straight up bullshit.

Well, that was underwhelming, overall.