Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lol imagine being a celebrity, taking the stand then proceeding to crack jokes to the laughter of the courtroom and court officials.

You guys are saying Heard is a textbook narcissist? Yeah, no wonder the two fell in love.

The most important part of the case, muffins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The most important part of the case, muffins.

DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN??? The muffin man?? THE MUFFIN MAN!!!

And lol OP is so far on the side of Amber it's actually cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He is getting defamed though. The cops that came to their home, when a call was made for an alleged assault, said they found no crime (no assault/abuse). The redness on Heard’s face, which she claimed was from being struck by Johnny, the cop (Officer Melissa Saenz) said looked to be from crying after she had closely examined Heard’s face - Saenz said there was no swelling, marks or injury.

And this is from a cop that said she had been to over 100 domestic violence calls and has been on the force for 12 years. She also said Heard was uncooperative (said nothing). When asked if Heard received a domestic violence packet from the cops, which is something the cops give to victims, the cops said they did not give one to Heard because they didn’t believe, nor identify her as being assaulted or a victim of domestic abuse.

Heards allegations against Johnny caused him to be dropped by Disney and shunned in Hollywood. He said he struggles to get work because of it. So, yeah, he has a case, especially when Heard is claiming she was assaulted, when there’s no police report of an assault happening. It’s only Heard’s word… which, if anyone has been watching the case, can say has not been credible.

Also, Depp’s failed 2020 libel suit against the UK newspaper The Sun, Saenz’s testimony was pretty much sidelined for the lack of notes and photos and assumptions about the cause of the state of Heard’s face.
    Thats not the only allegation.. And since when did we start trusting the LAPD? Domestic abuse call and no notes or photos? Thats suspicious... the attending officer doesnt know who Johnny Depp is? No wonder that testimony was sidelined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    And lol OP is so far on the side of Amber it's actually cringe.
    Im against the side that is a wife beater, crying defamation. The side you seem comfortable defending. I dont think Heard should win her counter suit.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2022-04-27 at 05:55 PM.

Man, this reads like a game of sportsball with folks having their favorite home teams and shit. Why do we gotta pick sides? Can't we just watch this circus unfold and enjoy rich people being awful to each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, this reads like a game of sportsball with folks having their favorite home teams and shit. Why do we gotta pick sides? Can't we just watch this circus unfold and enjoy rich people being awful to each other?
    It's morbid fun watching Millennials become their Boomer parents. Going all in on defense of their childhood nostalgia. "How dare someone besmirch Johnny Wayne Depp!
    It's less fun seeing "Im very progressive" people unable apply lessons learned over the past few years. Because of nostalgia and/or cultish devotion to celebrity.
    It's like the last 5 years of progressivism wasnt about understanding the policies and framework. But just a pop-culture phenomenon to distract them from their boredom.

Aaaand we're still weeks away from a ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    It's morbid fun watching Millennials become their Boomer parents. Going all in on defense of their childhood nostalgia. "How dare someone besmirch Johnny Wayne Depp!
    This sounds like the sportsfanning I'm talking about. Though I've also not closely followed the whole thing because I have better things to do with my life than give a shit about super privileged, wealthy celebrities being shitty to each other (or not).

And the officer stated she did know who Depp was, but that she didn’t know Heard.
    From the article you linked: While saying she had no idea who the residents were, the LAPD officer said she was “impressed” by the penthouse and recognized it belonged to someone wealthy.

Watch the testimony tape. She was asked and she said she did know it was Depp’s penthouse, but that she didn’t know who Amber Heard was, and only found out later.

This was played yesterday.

Depp wasn’t at the penthouse
    So the source you linked isnt correct and you need me to sift through an hour+ video to verify your second claim? I mean maybe Ill get around to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    So the source you linked isnt correct and you need me to sift through an hour+ video to verify your second claim? I mean maybe Ill get around to it...
    Johnny Depp wasn't at the penthouse. The officer just said that this huge impressive penthouse obviously belongs to someone with a lot of money. Stop reaching. Amber Heard went to a neighbor's room with a male and female, refused to cooperate with the officer, had no injuries, and there was no damage or broken glass or whatever in both of the penthouses. The officer just handed her her business card and didn't even need to give a domestic abuse pamphlet because there was zero evidence that anything happened and Amber wouldn't even talk with the officer. Amber is just bipolar and also requires attention and fears abandonment. Johnny Depp leaving the penthouse to cool off "is literally killing me". If you are going to be so far on the side of Heard, at least watch the case dude. Amber heard parsed 98th percentile (orange) in exaggeration and lying by the psychologist. She sees/believes everything as 100x worse than anything that actually happened.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2022-04-27 at 07:20 PM.

Watch the testimony tape. She was asked and she said she did know it was Depp’s penthouse, but that she didn’t know who Amber Heard was, and only found out later.

This was played yesterday.

Depp wasn’t at the penthouse
    He hasn’t been watching the trial, they confirmed that earlier.

Johnny Depp wasn't at the penthouse. The officer just said that this huge impressive penthouse obviously belongs to someone with a lot of money. Stop reaching. Amber Heard went to a neighbor's room with a male and female, refused to cooperate with the officer, had no injuries, and there was no damage or broken glass or whatever in both of the penthouses. The officer just handed her her business card and didn't even need to give a domestic abuse pamphlet because there was zero evidence that anything happened and Amber wouldn't even talk with the officer. Amber is just bipolar and also requires attention and fears abandonment. Johnny Depp leaving the penthouse to cool off "is literally killing me". If you are going to be so far on the side of Heard, at least watch the case dude. Amber heard parsed 98th percentile (orange) in exaggeration and lying by the psychologist. She sees/believes everything as 100x worse than anything that actually happened.
    Bipolar? I thought the non board certified psychologist diagnosed her with BPD?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    He hasn’t been watching the trial, they confirmed that earlier.
    lmao theres hours and hours of footage. You got me... I havent seen it all

- - - Updated - - -

lmao theres hours and hours of footage. You got me... I havent seen it all
    Do you not believe in science? She has been a licensed psychologist for 12 years. Less than 14% of psychologists are board certified. It's just a bullshit "gotcha" being used by the defense to try to discredit an incredibly qualified and intelligent woman.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2022-04-27 at 07:26 PM.

Do you not believe in science? She has been a licensed psychologist for 12 years. Less than 14% of psychologists are board certified. It's just a bullshit "gotcha" being used by the defense to try to discredit an incredibly qualified and intelligent woman.
    Its funny that you cling to that part, rather than getting the diagnosis wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Curious, are you in the UK? If so, I imagine your media portrayal of the case is vastly different, as I assume they'd want to stand-by their countries ruling.
    Have you not seen any of the videos I linked? Theyre raw footage straight from the courthouse, devoid of any commentary. Where I'm from has nothing to do with anything, mate.

Its funny that you cling to that part, rather than getting the diagnosis wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you not seen any of the videos I linked? Theyre raw footage straight from the courthouse, devoid of any commentary. Where I'm from has nothing to do with anything, mate.
    https://www.etonline.com/psychologis...isorder-183070

Just read this bro. Get educated.

I thought it was bipolar? Youre incorrecting me now.

Amber is just bipolar

- - - Updated - - -

So you are from the UK, yea?
    Cling to any non-sequitur you wish.

I thought it was bipolar? Youre incorrecting me now.

- - - Updated - - -

Cling to any non-sequitur you wish.
    Me mistaking bipolar disorder for BPD (since the acronyms seem super similar) doesn't change the fact that this case isn't going the way you think/hope it is. BPD honestly sounds like a more extreme version of bipolar disorder anyway.. lol it's not the "win" you think you just made.

Me mistaking bipolar disorder for BPD (since the acronyms seem super similar) doesn't change the fact that this case isn't going the way you think/hope it is. BPD honestly sounds like a more extreme version of bipolar disorder anyway.. lol
    What way is that? And maybe educate yourself, before you condescend others. Just a thought.

What way is that? And maybe educate yourself, before you condescend others. Just a thought.
    I'll just quote your signature:

Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

I'll just quote your signature:
    Its a quote from Portal lol. Any other straws you want grasp?