Poll: What do you think?

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Imagine thinking looking good in an mmo matters. 99.999% of players play 100% zoomed out and do not care about any of that.
    You do know a huge portion of the player base very much cares about what they look like? Like there is a reason why transmog is so insanely popular. And we often don't do it to look good to others but to look good to ourselves. So it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    While I do agree it looks like shit, to the point i want to bleach my eyes, but you are blatantly pushing it on what she identifies as and what she doesn't in her off time.

If it was about "representation" then they can fuck off with that. But this is them clearly wanting to use a drakonid, but they want to use brand new lore that will probably be inter mingled with the actual story of the expansion. Its convoluted and disgusting when all they needed to do was update the drakonid and expanded there lore.

But this being because of a furry Transgendered person? Clearly u do not understand multiple people have to sign off on this shit. Right? Yea totally their fault, not all the other artists and designers that also gave their own input and other shit.
    So, the "product", that we are getting is (In my opinion), just a blatant representation of a furry in a dragonsuit.
    And when it turns out, a senior designer (probably a lead on this project) is a transgender furry.
    You're willing to believe, that the end result design is a "coincident"?

I'm sorry, but that just seems incredibly naive to me.
    Sure, there is no way I can ever be 100% sure, as I have absolutely no insight into the design process.
    But I am just gonna go ahead and assume that this person is injection his/her personal fantasies and idea's into this project/design.
    There is no way this result is the product of a project approached with objectivity in mind.

I'm not a fan of anything furry, I think it is a dangerous fandom.
    But I wholeheartedly believe, that people can do whatever the frick they want on their free time, even if that is potentially something that could be considered unhealthy.

But when you inject your own subjective beliefs/desires/ideas, into your work, which should be handled objectively.
    And it's starts affecting other people, or possibly could have a negative affect on a billion dollar game/enterprise, you are crossing some kind of line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    So if a dev, came out and said the sheep in Elwynn forest are now Dragons, that would instantly, make those "sheep" the de facto WoW Dragons?
    Uh yes, because the devs determine what is and what is not a dragon in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    With your logic Drakonids, Dragonmen, and Dragonspawn are all actual dragons.
    When Blizzard states that those creatures are dragons, sure.

Feel free to show me the quotes where they say as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Uh yes, because the devs determine what is and what is not a dragon in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -
    So if they changed Ysera's color to purple, and said Ysera is now orange.
    She would in fact be colored orange?

10+ Year Old Account
    So if they changed Ysera's color to purple, and said Ysera is now orange.
    She would in fact be colored orange?
    I've already answered your ridiculous strawman. Here's a better question; If the devs are calling a giant, winged fire-breathing reptile a dragon, why are individuals like you having such a hard time accepting it?

I've already answered your ridiculous strawman. Here's a better question; If the devs are calling a giant, winged fire-breathing reptile a dragon, why are individuals like you having such a hard time accepting it?
    Because you are being extreme.
    Acting as if we can't have opinions on things, or disagree.

Anything Blizzard says or states is not a definite fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you are being extreme.
    Acting as if we can't have opinions on things, or disagree.

Anything Blizzard says or states is not a definite fact.
    In the case of WoW it is. They make the game.

So if they’re saying a fire breathing creature with scales is a dragon, I’m wondering what the problem is.

You can disagree, but that’s kind of a silly thing to do.

In the case of WoW it is. They make the game.

So if they’re saying a fire breathing creature with scales is a dragon, I’m wondering what the problem is.

You can disagree, but that’s kind of a silly thing to do.
    You are just being an unreasonable child at this point.

Either you're a 22k post user on a trolling stint.
    Or you're a genuine furry, on the defensive. I saw you posting some anthropomorphic fanart in another thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are just being an unreasonable child at this point.

Either you're a 22k post user on a trolling stint.
    Or you're a genuine furry, on the defensive. I saw you posting some anthropomorphic fanart in another thread.
    So let me get this straight...

You honestly believe that Blizzard developers (the people who MAKE the game) have zero say about what something is in the game that they MAKE?

Please tell me this isn't what you're saying, because it's utterly ridiculous.

because they just re skinned Worgen. They did what blizzard does, took the cheapest way

So let me get this straight...

You honestly believe that Blizzard developers (the people who MAKE the game) have zero say about what something is in the game that they MAKE?

Please tell me this isn't what you're saying, because it's utterly ridiculous.
    Your posts just keep on getting more bizarre...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    because they just re skinned Worgen. They did what blizzard does, took the cheapest way
    Except they aren't. They're on an entirely new rig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Its same Pandarens curse, we expected a Monster looking cool shit, yet they throw at us some kind cartoonish phantasy fake dragons, while DRAGONOIDS and DRAGONMEN literally exist. They aiming at new playerbase, kids 12-14y old i feel it.
    Welcome to WoW...you must have only been playing for a few days, because anyone who has played for more than that long knows that WoW has always been kinda cartoonish fantasy.

So once again welcome to WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Its same Pandarens curse, we expected a Monster looking cool shit, yet they throw at us some kind cartoonish phantasy fake dragons, while DRAGONOIDS and DRAGONMEN literally exist. They aiming at new playerbase, kids 12-14y old i feel it.
    You're playing the wrong MMO buddy. Just look at Worgen. They went from this;

to this;

You're playing the wrong MMO buddy.]
    That first Worgen is Bad freaking a$$. What MMO is right? I was thinking of trying FF today for the first time. I'm...getting the mmo itch, but I most certainly am not coming back to Shadowlands. Hopefully the demo is ok, I'm not dropping the money without knowing what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    You do know a huge portion of the player base very much cares about what they look like? Like there is a reason why transmog is so insanely popular. And we often don't do it to look good to others but to look good to ourselves. So it matters.
    Xmog destroyed the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Really, races like that, and so those were really the building blocks that he drew from and so the dracthyr represent not only a mixture of the magic of the flights, but a mixture of those traits from some of those early races."

mixture some troll, night elf and tauren to get a blood elf, thats some sick alchemy right there LMAO, thats beyond stupid

And now they say you can pick your visage form after waking from a slumber, and you can't pick anything else, bullshit

The more i look at these models the stronger the feminine soyboy energy and impression becomes. Hopefully the Feedback from ThunderBrush and kazekat will be implemented. And hopefully there will be an option to not have to use that visage form. Nathrezim and Stornborn etc can fly on their own. Dracthyr in their dragon, i mean lizardform, should be able to do it too. They have the option to combine that with Dragonriding over the span of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    The more i look at these models the stronger the feminine soyboy energy and impression becomes.
    Sounds like you have issues.

While I do hope that there's ultimately more masculine body shapes and stronger facial features in the pool of customization options because choices are never bad (so I do agree with the OP), man do I love how wound up the "muh masculinity!" people are being that there's a lithe, androgynous race on the way, one that they're never under any obligation to play but seem to fear that existing in the general space of them is going to drain the man out of them.

100%, I would have liked Drakonid more, but I'm satisfied with this race, aesthetic and all. So shrug.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2022-04-28 at 10:03 AM.