Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Warcraft Mobile Game Livestream Reveal - May 3rd, 2022

Warcraft Mobile Game Livestream Reveal - May 3rd, 2022
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Warcraft® universe continues to capture imaginations across the globe with enlightening experiences and immersive gameplay, that are the foundation for World of Warcraft and Hearthstone. We are happy to present a new mobile game for the heroes of Azeroth looking to play on the go, and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.

Mark your calendars and set your alarms as we unveil the next rewarding mobile experience designed from the ground up for mobile devices—you won’t want to miss it.

Date and Time

May 3 at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 19:00 CEST

Where to Watch

reveal.blizzard.com

We’re excited to share Warcraft experiences and counting down for the big reveal—keep checking reveal.warcraft.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of engagement with this announcement is vast and telling.

inb4 people who know nothing of game development complaining that this cost them a raid tier in WoW.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted a pet battles app

hahahahahaha!
    But I don't have phone!

Well hope this is a stand-alone mobile game, akin to heroes of the storm or something, and has nothing to do with wow.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m not ever gonna play a mobile game but good for people who will.

With any luck it will have some interesting stuff you can look up just like hearthstone.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Well hope this is a stand-alone mobile game, akin to heroes of the storm or something, and has nothing to do with wow.
    Same. Hoping its just based on the WarCraft IP and not linked to WoW.

Pokemon go like game where we have access to our pets from wow account, you have two factions that try to control zones, zones are help by capturing towns, random raids can spawn to town. You can capture new pets and use them in wow pet battle, starts from lvl 1 ofc.

I'd watch this, but unfortunately I don't have a phone.

If the leak is correct, there's two mobile projects; one's like Pokemon Go and the other's like Clash of Clans.

Raid: Shadow Legends of Warcraft

15+ Year Old Account
    It will always be nice to have time wasters. Though I'm afraid of the rumors saying one of the games is a Pokemon Go style game. AR games have trouble doing good. Pokemon only does as well as it has because of the mass appeal of Pokemon. If the game is a pet battle/collect game with out AR then sure it will likely do fine. The other rumor I saw was clash-like. Never really played it but no reason why it wouldn't do well since that is more standard mobile game.

I just hope they aren't heavily monetized and can be done for free, or mostly free, like Pokemon Go

What if this is actually going to be the mission table for Dragonflight? Instead of adding new tables every expansion they just make it their own phone game

Get ready for a stupid as fuck cash shop and running out of activity energy for 24 hours or pay money to keep playing like most mobile games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unironically excited for this. Been looking forward to this since they first mentioned it. I am someone that enjoys all platforms of play, and between this and Diablo Immortal i think my phone will finally get some serious usage again as a game platform.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're actually just releasing a new warcraft game while warcraft 3 is in the fucking dumpster and doesn't even have ranked ladder.

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Get ready for a stupid as fuck cash shop and running out of activity energy for 24 hours or pay money to keep playing like most mobile games.
    Likely but I'm not expecting anything and might get a freebie for downloading it once.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about warcraft 3 reforged? That game is still very broken and why should I care about anything warcraft coming from Blizzard? They still owe use a working RTS