Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Well then, it wouldnt be true, would it? The quote you replied to, hinged on that statement....
    woop, there it is, the sarcasm. you are the one who has been claiming that she is not lying and the case is not defamation. are you actualy admitting that maybe, just maybe... you could be wrong about that? nyah, who am I kidding, you are deflecting and engaging in circular arguments, just like Amber's lawyers. no wonder you support her. you'd fit right in with that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    woop, there it is, the sarcasm.
    Thats not sarcasm lol

- - - Updated - - -

you are the one who has been claiming that she is not lying and the case is not defamation.
    Never once said she isnt, or hasnt lied. I couldnt possibly know that.

and cue sarcastic reaction from you again, because you don't have any actual points, you just feel how you feel.
    nyah, who am I kidding, you are deflecting and engaging in circular arguments, just like Amber's lawyers. no wonder you support her. you'd fit right in with that group.
    Irony at its best.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2022-04-28 at 08:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That's kinda connected and also the point.
    And no, it doesn't go both ways in this scenario, because if Depp doesn't have proper proof, he will remain a wife beater that beats women because he is an "angry drug addict", not because they have beaten each other and injured each other, or even more important, not because he HAS beaten her.

Afaik these were at first just allegations (maybe I'm wrong?) but they aren't handled as such by the society.
    Just as if everyone would've called her a slut, different things same outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Its funny to watch some weird Amber defender spin this shit lol. Im not even gona go into defending Depp, i think he might have been abusive, mabye. The problem is you not understanding the idea behind a fucking public proceeding. Its that its a reverse uno card in front of a public. The UK suit was pointless and most of the stuff was not even allowed to be touched on or shown, witness couldnt be used. So for all intent if you are in Depp shoes, its just how to make it work now.

The time line needs to be understood of why this happens. Heard publicly ID that she is an abuse victim, the only men Heard dated that well know would be Depp. She had a previous relationship with a woman, who heard happens to have beaten, so i dont think anyone would think shes coming out as an abuse victim with someone that was her abuse victim. So the clear target was Depp. Then evidence was show, even if now we know most of those are fake, at the time nobody can know she faked evidence for TV. Depp loss all prospect of work in Hollywood since then.

So thats easy to conclude why this is happening and why Depp is clearly getting what he wants. Its just a uno reverse card. Enough shit has come out about Heard now that a court allows every witness to show up, unlike the UK case. Enough to damage Heard in the same way Depp was. When ever he wins or lose, hes erasing her work opportunity too. They can both be abusers, but only one of them was damaged by it. Now they both are. If you think Depp has no case and its a waste of time, thats not very logical lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-04-28 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    If you think Depp has no case and its a waste of time, thats not very logical lol.
    Well, it depends, doesnt it? If hes a victim, fighting back would seem to be the right thing to do. But if hes an abuser, trying to get back at her out of spite, or revenge, isnt a good look.

Well, it depends, doesnt it? If hes a victim, fighting back would seem to be the right thing to do. But if hes an abuser, trying to get back at her out of spite, or revenge, isnt a good look.
    Its a good look, because he was already labeled as this you get that? This makes him look much better, because shes so far pointed out as being an even bigger abuser?

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its a good look, because he was already labeled as this you get that? This makes him look much better, because shes so far pointed out as being an even bigger abuser?
    Sigh, so I guess Depp can do no wrong.. 3D chess move no matter how it plays out, huh?

This sort of rhetoric reminds me of some other sycophantic followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Just as if everyone would've called her a slut, different things same outcome.
    Difference being that she wouldn't be called a slut by everyone (everyone = roughly the same amount of people and companies that consider Depp abusive) just because someone (even if it's a public figure) says she sleeps with a lot of guys? In fact the guy would probably get in trouble for saying that.
    And she'd probably not lose her job either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-29 at 04:33 AM.

Difference being that she wouldn't be called a slut by everyone (everyone = roughly the same amount of people and companies that consider Depp abusive) just because someone (even if it's a public figure) says she sleeps with a lot of guys? In fact the guy would probably get in trouble for saying that.
    She claims in her op-ed that she lost work by just coming forward. Whether the abuse allegations are true, or false, according to her, she lost work for just speaking out.

She claims in her op-ed that she lost work by just coming forward. Whether the abuse allegations are true, or false, according to her, she lost work for just speaking out.
    So she claims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude in what bubble are you living that hearsay is exclusively negative for men? Women don't get jobs for being women, but men have it harder?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Dude in what bubble are you living that hearsay is exclusively negative for men? Women don't get jobs for being women, but men have it harder?
    A lot of what people are posting here reeks of MRA talking points.

Sigh, so I guess Depp can do no wrong.. 3D chess move no matter how it plays out, huh?

This sort of rhetoric reminds me of some other sycophantic followers.
    He didn't do any wrong in this case. Amber Heard is the fucking domestic abuser.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He didn't do any wrong in this case. Amber Heard is the fucking domestic abuser.
    Depp said in the recording: "I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other.

"Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f---ing bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f---ing crime scene right now,"

Sounds super innocent.

Depp said in the recording: "I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other.

"Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f---ing bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f---ing crime scene right now,"

Sounds super innocent.
    And literally all evidence shows that Heard is the instigator of that said violence and abuse.

And literally all evidence shows that Heard is the instigator of that said violence and abuse.
    Wow those goal posts moved suuuuper quick. Record time.

Wow those goal posts moved suuuuper quick. Record time.
    Nope. You just don't like the fucking truth, and all of the evidence is showing that I am right, and you are just pissed that Heard isn't getting away with it.

Nope. You just don't like the fucking truth, and all of the evidence is showing that I am right, and you are just pissed that Heard isn't getting away with it.
    From did nothing wrong, to she was worse reeeal fast..

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from all the reports of how difficult Depp is to work with as well as a history of substance abuse that goes back from before he and Heard ever took up, you mean.

They are both terrible people that damaged their career prospects through their respective behaviors, it's really as simple as that. The fact people feel the need to take sides in this particular circus says a lot more about them than it does about either Heard or Depp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Dude what makes you think I believe that?
    We are looking at a very specific case and situation, who is the vulnerable side here?

That's why I made the question in the first place, right? Because I know that women are "usually"/statistically/whatever more vulnerable?
    You just went and decided because women are usually in a more vulnerable position, then this means it has to be the case here as well. Which is exactly my point.
    I simply don't think that the "I'm a weak woman" card can be played when you are successful yourself and can threaten your other half to submission simply by making up a story.
    Especially since, and I'm saying this again , she *knew* that she was in a much better position.

This is recorded evidence . She said - with full intention to threaten and put Depp on the spot: "Who will they believe? Me? Or you?"
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-29 at 09:04 AM.